The online racing simulator
A quick render of ATC Quicksilver's very very nice LFSWorld FZR.

1600x1280.
Attached images
FZR_LFSWqs2008_render.jpg
Quote from beefyman666 :A quick render of ATC Quicksilver's very very nice LFSWorld FZR.

1600x1280.

Great render.
I have a simple question for you guys. Where can I set the color of the floor? I can choose the background color, that's fine. But the floor remains white. To show you what I mean exactly, check the attachment
Attached images
egerg.jpg
Quote from Töki (HUN) :I have a simple question for you guys. Where can I set the color of the floor? I can choose the background color, that's fine. But the floor remains white. To show you what I mean exactly, check the attachment

In the render menu (F10), click on the 'renderer' tab and scroll down to the bottom. Click 'CSG something' and go from there.
Thanks!
Just a simple testrender:
Attached images
xrt3.jpg
That's looking very good tikshow.

I had a little play around with the FO8 and MRT today and came up with a new little toy, the MRTO8. Looks like an oversized go-kart.
Attached images
MRTO8_render.jpg
Quote from beefyman666 :That's looking very good tikshow.

I had a little play around with the FO8 and MRT today and came up with a new little toy, the MRTO8. Looks like an oversized go-kart.

lool, one of the funniest render in this forum :huepfenic
Get rid of that roll cage. Put a mini dorsal up
I finished the studio render!
WARNING! LARGE FILE!
Attached images
xrt7.jpg
Again, looking good tikshow. A little too much bloom(?) and use a better skin and it will look much nicer.

I'm now rendering my improved MRTO8.
Quote from beefyman666 :Again, looking good tikshow. A little too much bloom(?) and use a better skin and it will look much nicer.

I'm now rendering my improved MRTO8.

yes, bloom is only for design, the original render doesn't have bloom effect i'm searching for an other skin
Here's the slightly updated MRTO8. Still needs a few little tweaks but you get the idea of where it's going.
Attached images
MRTO8_render2.jpg
Quote from beefyman666 :Here's the slightly updated MRTO8. Still needs a few little tweaks but you get the idea of where it's going.

ok, so here is my opinion

oh, and before i don't forget, here are two new renders with and without bloom
Attached images
MRTO8_render2.jpg
XRT_KamalFC3S_render_bloom.jpg
XRT_KamalFC3S_render_withoutbloom.jpg
I know it's meant to be a bit silly, but I think you have the wrong seat texture. Does the MRT use a different one? Or am I going mad?
Quote from tikshow :ok, so here is my opinion

oh, and before i don't forget, here are two new renders with and without bloom

That XRT scene is very nice. Those wheels really suit the car.

As for my MRTO8, I agree with all of those and like I said it still needs a few tweaks. I'll have another play around and see what I can come up with.

Edit:

Quote from tristancliffe :I know it's meant to be a bit silly, but I think you have the wrong seat texture. Does the MRT use a different one? Or am I going mad?

It's the textures that came with the scene, so I'm guessing it uses them. I have never really looked at it before. For your sake, I will install a seat from one of the GTR's.

Edit 2: After a quick inspection in the CMX Viewer, it does indeed use the seat from the road cars. Attached a screenshot.

Never really notice what seat it uses as there's usually a driver in the way.

Edit3: Done pretty much what said needed changing. Made the sidepods stick out a little further, raised the dorsal intake a bit, made the cockpit a bit narrower at the back and changed the seat.
And I now know why the other seat was used, the bucket seat is rather large compared to the other one. Before I resized it, the bottom sides were sticking through the bodywork!
Attached images
mrtprev.jpg
MRTO8_render3.jpg
beefyman666: looks nicer! when will the first skin arrive for this?
I like it! Don't delete it until you've emailed it to Scavier and actually played it in game!
Hehe, cool
Now work on animation and make Cars II
Hey,
This is my second render, but there is something wrong with the second car, can someone tell me what i've done wrong?

Quote from Mrlyrical :Hey,
This is my second render, but there is something wrong with the second car, can someone tell me what i've done wrong?

Seems to be a lighting issue. Do you use a self illuminating plane for the lighting? Does the second car have one?
Quote from Mrlyrical :Hey,

maybe the reflections goes wrong, try to set it! i think you must use higher subdivisions for it! what program do you use?
Quote from tikshow :beefyman666: looks nicer! when will the first skin arrive for this?

I will attempt a skin for it at some point today. Might be tricky as parts have been stretched/squashed.

Quote from tristancliffe :I like it! Don't delete it until you've emailed it to Scavier and actually played it in game!

Glad you like it, but I very very much doubt Scavier would put it in game, even for them or myself to try it out. That said it would be cool!

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG