The online racing simulator
Nice!
Some nice pics. I am not very good at doing it though.
HR new skin.

* edit private team skin, do not edit or copy them. All HR skins copyrighted by owner en designer.

Attached images
FXR HR 2008 sponor.jpg
FXR HR 2008 livery.jpg
FXR HR 2008 livery 1.jpg
Finished reading another book about studio lighting this one seems to cover the lighting a bit more so first try to make a studio environment see attachment

EDIT: Rendering another one with better light positions and higher subdivisions gonna render that over night and post it in the morning

EDIT-2: see second attachment for new one
Attached images
sku-27.png
sku-27.1.png
more testing today.

(tires turn out crap, would only change the rims next time:shrug
Attached images
rachd.jpg
Quote from anik360 :Finished reading another book about studio lighting this one seems to cover the lighting a bit more so first try to make a studio environment see attachment

EDIT: Rendering another one with better light positions and higher subdivisions gonna render that over night and post it in the morning

EDIT-2: see second attachment for new one

I've been staring on pic about 5 mins and i still dont figure out how the hell are the cars placed. The position of cars is unrealistic, different angels or so, or maybe is it because of lighting... dunno. You should look it over and fix it.
playing with sunset lighting.

need to find some texture for the dials and maybe some replacement models for steering wheel and gear knob.
Attached images
fz5cabin.jpg
It's the angle bit that's all didn't have time to set it up to make it look good only concentrated on the lighting bit
Quote from JJ72 :more testing today.

(tires turn out crap, would only change the rims next time:shrug

To make the tire look better, press F9, highlight the tire and at the bottom left corner there should be a "setsmooth" and "set solid", click the Set smooth button

Edit: I have just done a quick render with different wheels on
Attached images
drfzr09.png
i made my first rims

rims are:Borbet A
Last FBM for a while, need to rebuild the other 19 scenes
Requested by BURN/Smokey, creator of the skin.
Attached images
FBM-Smokey.jpg
thanks for the tip, Naill
Oh another problem, I cannot get the tiresidewall normals line up correctly, how should it work?
Quote from JJ72 :Oh another problem, I cannot get the tiresidewall normals line up correctly, how should it work?

Are you by any chance manually putting the textures on the object?

I have found out that the Formula RO_JA sidewalls dont work properly.

The textures should already be on the object, so all you have to do is set the smooth
Heres one from me my XRT team skin
Attached images
XRT_MD RENDER.png
Quote from joen :Last FBM for a while, need to rebuild the other 19 scenes

thank you
Quote from bmwe30m3 :i made my first rims

rims are:Borbet A

Them rims......

Are they actually 3D models of Borbet As or a texture placed on a flat plate? :edit: I looked again..... they're 3D....

Iffffffffff they are 3D...... any chance of positing the scene as a downnloadable?

I love Borbet As, best rim in the world.
yes,theyr 3d,i dont know yet if im gonna post them,i worked hard on them
Thx for the coments about the FZ50 Spyder. I cut the roof off it and then made the engine cover by creating new polies from what was left of the boot lid/hood, took me a few days to figure out how I wanted it to look, I also used a V8 engine model from a F40 I had converted into 3ds format.

Here's a few renders of my new BF1 skins I transfered from GT4's FGT. When I get my net back on i'll upload the skins.
Attached images
Polyphony Digital Formula Gran Turismo WGB.jpg
Polyphony Digital Formula Gran Turismo Black & Yellow.jpg
Polyphony Digital Formula Gran Turismo Blue.jpg
Polyphony Digital Formula Gran Turismo Blue & Yellow.jpg
Polyphony Digital Formula Gran Turismo Green and Yellow.jpg
Polyphony Digital Formula Gran Turismo Grey and Black.jpg
Polyphony Digital Formula Gran Turismo Orange.jpg
Polyphony Digital Formula Gran Turismo Red.jpg
Polyphony Digital Formula Gran Turismo white.jpg
Polyphony Digital Formula Gran Turismo White and Blue.jpg
nice renders there, liner ...

Good old times there line..
Quote from niall09 :To make the tire look better, press F9, highlight the tire and at the bottom left corner there should be a "setsmooth" and "set solid", click the Set smooth button

Edit: I have just done a quick render with different wheels on

how did you put those brake disks?
Quote from [UKR] Race King :how did you put those brake disks?

You need to keep the default brake discs from the car. Then, you must put the right texture on the original brake disc from the folder in which the wheel is saved in.
-
([UKR] Race King) DELETED by [UKR] Race King
Slide-FX RB4 GTS-T Twin Turbo with NOS!!
Rendered by beefyman!

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG