The online racing simulator
You could try to search google for the name comdlg32.ocx and you will find a site with a library of these files put into a nice little install file.
Quote from LFSn00b :one error here too. I've put the comdlg32.ocx to my LFS root folder, system32 folder and it still doesnt work. Im on Vista, any help?

Ive also done start -> run -> reg comdlg32.ocx and it still doesnt work

is lfs in english? if not,do so
oh wait, just figured something out
alot of stuff that wasnt in any tweak b4?
WE GONNA GET UNDERCAR NEON!!!! hell yea
:biggrinfl

some more infos on which values there will be to adjust? just cant wait for it :hyper:

did i already say pm me if you need a new betatester?
Quote from robtunnicliffe :i keep getting an error message saying that the rb4 is not compatable or something - how do I fix it?

**EDIT**

ALSO - When i click LFS Tune better etc. it loads the box but within a split second an error message apears and says please select a car and im like okk???

Maybe if you read earlier in the topic, you'd find your answer.

Select the XRT car --> put in what ever values you want.

Then change the car to RB4, join the race/practice and away you go with your tweaked RB4...

Quote from Frozenfreaky :invalid need for speed version patch '0' is required. What do i do? need help

Yep, apparently LFS now has built in ricer detection
ciph - When do you think the release will be for the updated tweak? Don't stress, do it right. Last thing we want is a non working tweak!

Keep up the good work!

// K
Quote from Frozenfreaky :when i start unlocked lfs it says: invalid need for speed version patch '0' is required. What do i do? need help

Well burning banana to you and you got into wrong forum, bye!
Quote from Frozenfreaky :when i start unlocked lfs

Yup, that's strange to read demo user & unlock in the same row.
You guys are reeling in your lines before the fishes are hooked.
but then we have an excuse to drink more beer, and then go home and go "Sorry Hun, fishing was bad, lets order pizza".
Quote from LFSn00b :one error here too. I've put the comdlg32.ocx to my LFS root folder, system32 folder and it still doesnt work. Im on Vista, any help?

Ive also done start -> run -> reg comdlg32.ocx and it still doesnt work

Put it in SYS64WOW if it's 64 bit vista cause i'm on home premium and thats where i had to put mine.
ok guys i really dont want to read every reply here so heres my issue, i have the tweak exe in with my lfs exe so i open lfs and then the tweak and it says invalid live for speed version patch y is required, and i have patch y

whats the go?
Vista user's

Rightclick Properties, Compatibility check that and put it to Windows XP. If not working then try Vista

After that Right mouse button Run as Administrator

Worked for my uncle.
Quote from HRT SHAUN :ok guys i really dont want to read every reply here so heres my issue, i have the tweak exe in with my lfs exe so i open lfs and then the tweak and it says invalid live for speed version patch y is required, and i have patch y

whats the go?

your lfs must be in english =D
it is
no problem with vista for me.
How do i get higher boost? and change tire size?
I've been poking around the memory, only thing useful so far is:

memory addresses...
More...:

memory addresses...

That covers all the cylinder amounts...
how do u put in tweak?
Any chance someone could post their modded tweak please? I've no idea how to update the proggy and can't tweak the gtr's or tbos.
ur demo it don't work for demo
Quote from dion187 :Omg I Read Eeeevery Reply But No1 Has My Answer I Start Lfs Then The Editor And It Say U Msut Unlock Lfs I Put The Game In English But It Still Dont Work What Do I Do?

Open a dictionary and read the definitions of "grammar" and "spelling".
This thread is closed

LFS-Tune v2 Beta (Patch Y) - CANCELLED
(820 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG