The online racing simulator
count me in
Patch Y isn't just a patch, it's a revolution.

I'm in!
Count me in, I've love that game since I started playing it, a bit over 1 year ago I think.
Count Me in! i hated the digital speedo anyway

but the clutch heat still needs some tweaking..
me
Everything seems great to me other than the digital speedo issue. It's hard for me to get a sense of speed in a racing sim, and that was all I had.
im in.
Truly happy with LFS at last .....
Quote from DRat :Truly happy with LFS at last .....

gah, I almost fell for that stupid avatar again
Haha, I did fall for it
Quote from Lebaron :Patch Y isn't just a patch, it's a revolution.

I'm in!

true!

i'm in too
Love it, i'm joining the club!
Realism is the shit!
It's funny, how people use "shit" to describe both very good and very bad...

Shit is it's own dichotomy.

Shit is the shit!
I love patch Y!
Quote from Lible :Me joins, altough I'm a bit disappointed about 45degrees only, it's ok in a singleseater, but in road cars you surely can turn your head more.

Count me in!
About the 45 degrees only, i can look 90 degrees in cockpit. I have left look at the red button on the steering wheel on my G25 and right on the right button, when you will look at left you only have a 45 degrees view but then if you press the right look view at the same time you have 90 degrees view.
^^ And for the millionth time, you try to turn your head with a helmet and a harness... You'll be glad to see 45°
i was bad before and only slightly worse now so i'm in. always good to have more realism.
Quote from tristancliffe :Posting here confirms you as a member of the "We're glad LFS is harder and more realistic now" club. Yes, LFS has just had a new patch, and we think it's great.

Okay, so we lost digi-speedos, we lost autocut/blip, we lost behind view (as we knew it) and immediate 90 degree look (but had 45 degrees added instead) and a few things need ironing out (which'll happen for the final version), but we've gained a whole lump of realism in return. Having to control the throttle for upshifts, and manually blip on downshifts (with or without autoclutch) is so much better for racing.

Digi-speedos are gone forever, which is a nice nudge to realism. Okay, so some real road cars had them, but they were few and far between (and generally less accurate), so it's a good thing. We now have to drive by feel! Woot!

Cockpit view is going well, now with slight adjustment! Now everyone can have a realistic (ish) driving position and view!

Clutch heat is still a bit dodgy, but then it's early days, and I'm willing to put money on it improving (without setting a timescale).

In short, because of ALL the changes to LFS, we love it even more.

Does that describe you? Then post in here, and join the club

Post and thread slightly in jest (but only slightly) and partially as a mini-dig to all the "it's too hard now" moaning nancy boys!

Joined definatly, however I did like the digital speedos at it was easier to read the numbers. I like the field of view being back a bit.
Something as great as this must cost a monthly fee I might think!
feels like christmas everytime i get a patch. actually while on holidays over christmas i was more excited about getting home and trying patch y.
im in
Well, it would be rude not to join! so... IM IN!

I can't wait to be able to get out of my car and stand on the roof of it after winning a race!
Where is that monthly magazine I've been promised when subscribing to this club ?
It's in the post already. If it hasn't arrived by Monday, kill your postman (not me).

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG