The online racing simulator
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :After Googling that name with the image search, I would say we need a unit that causes less spontaneous increases in measurements.

the idea was to easily obtain a maximum value which we could then use to express our excitement about the video in percentage of the eva value
Whats going to be more quicker? The FOX or the ..FB2?
You 4, I really love you as brothers xD you made my life happy.
Quote from aoun :Whats going to be more quicker? The FOX or the ..FB2?

fox ....sure fbmw maximum is 235... fox maximim is 245... and the fox has a lot more hp than the fbmw
Anyone know the official 3 letters the car will be nicknamed?
FB2, that or it will stick with the FB02.
say, would this chicane route be considered part of S1 or S2? S1 becuase SO is an S1 enviroment? or S2 becuase it was added after the S1 release?
Good question, but I expect it will be treated as a fix or improvement, rather than extra content. So I expect the demo users will be getting the Blackwood updates, and the S1 guys will get the South City ones.
We could call it "NEW" car
Hey the FB02 is a great car for beginners entering the open-wheeled class. Thanks, devs.
Quote from wheel4hummer :But then what happens when the next new car comes along?

we'll call it the "not as new as the newest car"
By then, they should have found a proper name

E: when did you get back wheels4?
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :we'll call it the "not as new as the newest car"

We could call it OLD and new new one NEW and then later on figure out new names
Quote from Alkanphel :Hey the FB02 is a great car for beginners entering the open-wheeled class. Thanks, devs.

I rekon it might actually be harder to drive than the FOX. This FB02 looks like it will bite you badly when you get it wrong. I will enjoy it though, my favourite car to race at the moment is the FOX. It should make the online racing even closer. Place your bets for what make the next tintop car will be.
Quote from JTbo :VF1 maybe, V1 owns the car so it could be that, maybe

I think it'll be either FV1 ( Formula V1) or FB2 (The actual car but takin the 0 off). I think FV1 makes more sense tho.
perhaps like a UF1 is to an XFG?
Is it like?:
XRG eXtremely Racing Good
XRT eXtremely Thundering Good
XFG eXtra Foolish Gibberish
Quote from JTbo :Is it like?:
XRG eXtremely Racing Good
XRT eXtremely Thundering Good
XFG eXtra Foolish Gibberish

LOL

Perhaps XRT is eXtremely Retarded Turbo iono.
Its true why the name XR or FZ.
Heh wow... Zipppy lives in the same city as me.

LOL BF1 - Big Fat One. (I liked this one XD)
Wow!Nice work guys!
This thread is closed

Soon available : Formula BMW FB02
(1389 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG