The online racing simulator
When we are talking about hillclimb tracks - is it possible to drive multiple cars on them? Or is it like a rally stage where 1 and 1 car is racing?

If that`s so -1 from me.
LFS is about racing, not hot laping on public servers :/
Quote from The Very End :When we are talking about hillclimb tracks - is it possible to drive multiple cars on them? Or is it like a rally stage where 1 and 1 car is racing?

If that`s so -1 from me.

it should be possible to code ghosts in LFS, so everyone could drive together on a rally stage without having a m*r*n crashing you at the first hairpin
But, as a simulator, starts every 2 minutes should be better
i wuld like to see in s3 tracks with rain, snow and more difrent times such as night
i think drifting at night is cool and nice
Quote from The Very End :When we are talking about hillclimb tracks - is it possible to drive multiple cars on them? Or is it like a rally stage where 1 and 1 car is racing?

If that`s so -1 from me.

i think if we have a hill climb or a rally were its 1 car we have what lfs did during the lx month were everyone is queued .

If that`s so -1 from me.

Presumably there'd need to be an option to have it rallycross style or with "proper" rally starts.

It'd be kinda interesting to have them with a couple of minute staggered start, but that time would need to scale to fit the amount of time players are willing to wait. Because there's no real danger in the sim version, 30 secs or 1 min might be enough to keep them out of each other's way for the course (unless you get really unlucky).

Reinstalling RBR has ignited my old passion for rally driving, and I'd love to see it in LFS
I like the idea of rallycross-like hillclimb, but the ghost car thingy is a -1 from me. I like there is possible to make contact, not to crash but the contact itself. With a better crash detection system it would be great fun with rallycross
just some mountain road. Uphill and downhill.
If Eric will make somthing interesting i thing it will be cool to see his fantasy in track like stock road in mountains.

1 big track where are all track we have and new tracks.
It'd be great to have a fairly long (10 to 20 miles) road loop, set in the Scottish Highlands.
Road loop?
Isn`t a loop something like what you find in a rollercoaster o_O ?
Yes, it normally is, but this time he meant a circle, a course not 'A to B'.
A rally track in memory of the Rally-Hero Colin McRae ?
Ahh, I get it, sorry
You know, I have a rather small ...god damn whats the name for it? Vocoability? No wtf, what I mean - I don`t know many english word, so often it is hard to ecpress myself.
Quote from The Very End :Ahh, I get it, sorry
You know, I have a rather small ...god damn whats the name for it? Vocoability? No wtf, what I mean - I don`t know many english word, so often it is hard to ecpress myself.

Vocabulary.
Quote from johnmcaulay :It'd be great to have a fairly long (10 to 20 miles) road loop, set in the Scottish Highlands.

That would be wonderful to have one or two additional track environments featuring narrow, twisty and bumpy real-world tarmac.

Another thing that buggs me is, that all the current

track environments in lfs are more or less very plain and repetetive. Maybe that is just me thinking like this because lfs is merely the only "game" i continously play all the time.

Fact is: i am desperate for some more tracks, much more than after new cars!!
Especially some more touring car circuits would really add up to the sim. For me the only track environment worth racing with standard road cars is fern bay. All other tracks, even the beloved blackwood are far too wide for my liking and lack in variety of flavour concerning their corners.
What makes blackwood more interesting again after a long time owning my S2-license
is that there is actually one corner that doesn't bend down to it's inner side.

I think we need more touring car competition -like tracks, or at least one where is no more space available than for 2 cars and thus giving back the joy when racing the smaller cars.

Well then, enough for now - or i'll glue on to my keyboard even more(...)

Greets [D-R-T] DrBen
Quote from DrBen :That would be wonderful to have one or two additional track environments featuring narrow, twisty and bumpy real-world tarmac.

Another thing that buggs me is, that all the current

track environments in lfs are more or less very plain and repetetive. Maybe that is just me thinking like this because lfs is merely the only "game" i continously play all the time.

Fact is: i am desperate for some more tracks, much more than after new cars!!
Especially some more touring car circuits would really add up to the sim. For me the only track environment worth racing with standard road cars is fern bay. All other tracks, even the beloved blackwood are far too wide for my liking and lack in variety of flavour concerning their corners.
What makes blackwood more interesting again after a long time owning my S2-license
is that there is actually one corner that doesn't bend down to it's inner side.

I think we need more touring car competition -like tracks, or at least one where is no more space available than for 2 cars and thus giving back the joy when racing the smaller cars.

Well then, enough for now - or i'll glue on to my keyboard even more(...)

Greets [D-R-T] DrBen

I`ll agree with you.
What LFS need is some norrow tracks with tricky corners, that put`s the drivers on a test.
The current track, as you say, is too wide and you can go like 5-6 cars wide if you want..
Quote from The Very End :Ahh, I get it, sorry

its hard to be a "nissemann"
Quote from Zigma :its hard to be a "nissemann"

Oh ROFL xD

Well...ain`t easy to be me sometimes.

And rallycross cars ftw aswell, the good old ones from the 80`s and 90`s, not todays FWD crap things
any1 watch Top Gear Season 10 Episode 1???

i want that second last twisty mountain road in italy(or switzerland cant remember)
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :any1 watch Top Gear Season 10 Episode 1???

i want that second last twisty mountain road in italy(or switzerland cant remember)

yes yes yes yummy yes yes yes yummy what ? it was in switzerland and yes that is a track to have
Quote from jwardy :yes yes yes yummy yes yes yes yummy what ? it was in switzerland and yes that is a track to have

cant remember where it is but yeh u know wat i mean..
As far as i know, Stelvio is in Italy. Am i wrong? And the load of hairpins is actually quite boring. Ga, brake, steer and repeate. That 'ordinary' road up from Davos in the bottom of a big valley was much better. loads of different corners. But sadly i can't really see it in LFS since that's a lot more suited for a rally sim.
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :cant remember where it is but yeh u know wat i mean..

yes i can but it wot be the same doing it in a xfg compared to a lamborghini gallardo
Bathurst!!!!
Quote from FCR01 :Bathurst!!!!

Only if there are kangaroos which can run onto track and beer cans to throw at any fords.

Tracks we wanna see in S3
(509 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG