The online racing simulator
I've never seen those numbers, so I may be wrong, but try this:

1. open LFSRelax.cfg
2. scroll down to the bottom of the file
3. look for "AccelerationPrivateMessage = ^3{AccelerationTime}^7 ..." (that line is actually longer)
4. insert '#' in front of this line (without the quotes).
5. save and close the file, then relaunch LFSRelax, LFS, and try again.
Quote from FL!P :I've never seen those numbers, so I may be wrong, but try this:

1. open LFSRelax.cfg
2. scroll down to the bottom of the file
3. look for "AccelerationPrivateMessage = ^3{AccelerationTime}^7 ..." (that line is actually longer)
4. insert '#' in front of this line (without the quotes).
5. save and close the file, then relaunch LFSRelax, LFS, and try again.

Those numbers are new in 1.49 some kind of angle or degree of climb? I find the placing annoying as its in my main view and i dont know how it should help me?
1.49 seems to totally eat RAM here. I opened it, and until it connected it was using about 4MB. As soon as it connected with LFS, RAM usage went through the roof. Screenshot of Task Manager attached (I'm on Vista Home Premium x64 BTW)

EDIT: LFSRelax.cfg is here
Attached images
LFSRelaxRAM.jpg
Quote from SpikeyMarcoD :Those numbers are new in 1.49 some kind of angle or degree of climb? I find the placing annoying as its in my main view and i dont know how it should help me?

Found it! In LFSRelax.cfg, search for "ViewCollision = true" and replace it with "ViewCollision = false". It's a debug feature that was probably intended to be false by default. I didn't see those coordinates because I migrated my cfg file from the previous version.
hey thanks guys
Thanks.

Looked in the taskmanager myself and its runnig at 14MB which i still find much for a little app like this.
I think it's somewhat an issue with Windows thinking it's a 64 bit app...it's clearly not, as all you 32-bit users are running it. Somehow I think it may be confusing things a little...
I am using XP and it uses 14MB?? rather big too me?

Well luckily i got some to spare
Oh, I meant my 500MB+ usage issue but bleh
Just did some more testing, no matter what combination of stuff I disable I get the same amount of RAM usage, so it's either an incompatibility with Vista in general or 64 bit Vista
Quote from flinty72 :PLAYLIFE, not sure what your doing but I will go through the install, how I do it anyway.

Installation Procedure:
1. Open LFSRelax.rar file.
2. Within the rar window open the release folder.
3. Extract or Drag the bin folder to a folder of your choice on your HDD. (I put it into my main LFS folder).
4. Rename the bin folder (the one you just extracted onto your PC) as LFSRelax.

Start Procedure:
1. Start LFS (as you normally do).
2. Once LFS is running, open a text/chat message box by hitting "T" on the keyboard.
3. Type "/insim 29999" in the chat box then hit "enter".
4. Start LFSRelax.exe in you LFSRelax folder.
5. If successful you will see a message within LFS indicating LFSRelax is connected.

I will post how to edit the config file & what each of the main parameters mean later, after I work out the best way to write it for everyone to understand.

Gai-Luron, If you would like to include this in your documentation then please feel free to do so.
It is great to see you trying to sort out the pit spotter accuracy issues & 2 patches in a night means you are trying to match Scawen

Thanks, I finally got it working thanks to you
Guy, when you get badk from your vacation, can you make sector timing device like there was for Grand Prix Legends?

Basically it records your best split (it is kept on screen) and adds up all best splits to form your ideal laptime. That's one big thing I am missing from this game.

Phleease.

Your mod is great, btw, now that I got it working
Quote from PLAYLIFE :Thanks, I finally got it working thanks to you

Thats great to hear PLAYLIFE, I am glad your now experiencing how great this addon is.
It also proves my instructions work
You have also reminded me to continue with writing the next part to give ppl instructions on editing the config file to personalise the look of LFSRelax. Hopefully I will get it done this weekend.
Quote from flinty72 :Thats great to hear PLAYLIFE, I am glad your now experiencing how great this addon is.
It also proves my instructions work
You have also reminded me to continue with writing the next part to give ppl instructions on editing the config file to personalise the look of LFSRelax. Hopefully I will get it done this weekend.

We love Flinty!!
Rather love Gai, without him you would only have instructions.
Quote from SpikeyMarcoD :Rather love Gai, without him you would only have instructions.

+1 for loving Gai (not literally) as I can't code to save myself.
Quote from flinty72 :+1 for loving Gai (not literally) as I can't code to save myself.

Or drive, but thats a different kettle of fish altogether

Think i might give this prog a go at some stage
Thanks for the update Gai-Luron! works realy good
I start the LFSRelax and is say

WARNING: error Loading pb.txt or file does not exist yet!

How fix?
________
Buy marijuana seeds
Create a text file named pb.txt into LFSRelax folder (at the same level as the exe).

Flip
Hello,

I write for my vcation.

It's not an error but a warning. Don't worry it's normal because your file it's not yet created. For the memory abnormal use, i look when i go home. I think it's TSREMOTE.dll not free ram.

Gai-Luron
Sorry for the stupied question, but How do I change the LFS Hight Priority Mode to the right mode and what is this mode?
If you just have started LFS without anything special you have nothing to worry about. The high priority mode can be set for all windows processes in the taskmanager.
it works
WOW TNX so much, pitspotter talks to me again!!!

Greetings, Dandy
Can someone please give me a guide to install this? I dont really know what to do, the doc came with it is not very self explainatory. I cant run the LFSRelax.exe.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG