Hi Gai-Luron, I tested v1.47 online and found pitspotter to still be a little inaccurate although I think at times that it seems that it is trying to finish its 1st message before being able to adjust for the change of car positions and saying the correct message. Not sure if that has something to do with it. But I did here "your in the middle", so well done on getting that working
(sorry I didn't save any replay's, will try to next time)
I look for 10 laps, and i view nothing abnormal. Can you more explain the problem? one time you pass a car stopped and pitSpotter say nothing, it's normal because your speed is more higthter.
The second time you pass a car, pit Spotter say correctly where this car is.
Sorry, but i don't understand . In other case, cars in front of you are to far.
Normally, when a position change, the first message is cutted with the new message. Here it work in this mode
No, I've got the same problem No OutGauge apps works when insim is inicialized. Even when turn on OutGauge in Relax cfg. The problem is that Relax uses outgauge itself when its turned on. The best way would be to implement outgaugegateway or relay into Relax to make other outgauge apps work.
Config is standard.
Frame rate on my gamecomputer ( http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=473517#post473517 ) is more than 100 FPS with a full grid, on my old computer (pentium 3,2 Ghz + 6800GT) it is +/- 70 FPS
On these computers and on a computer of a friend it makes the same mistake every time so it can't be the hardware.
If you play the replay and watch my car, you don't hear nothing wrong in turn 4/5 ?
PLAYLIFE, not sure what your doing but I will go through the install, how I do it anyway.
1. Open LFSRelax.rar file.
2. Within the rar window open the release folder.
3. Extract or Drag the bin folder to a folder of your choice on your HDD. (I put it into my main LFS folder).
4. Rename the bin folder (the one you just extracted onto your PC) as LFSRelax.
1. Start LFS (as you normally do).
2. Once LFS is running, open a text/chat message box by hitting "T" on the keyboard.
3. Type "/insim 29999" in the chat box then hit "enter".
4. Start LFSRelax.exe in you LFSRelax folder.
5. If successful you will see a message within LFS indicating LFSRelax is connected.
I will post how to edit the config file & what each of the main parameters mean later, after I work out the best way to write it for everyone to understand.
Gai-Luron, If you would like to include this in your documentation then please feel free to do so.
It is great to see you trying to sort out the pit spotter accuracy issues & 2 patches in a night means you are trying to match Scawen