The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from JTbo :You do know what Vauxhall is, do you?

Vauxhalls only sell in the UK AFAIK, Opels sell everywhere else, including Brasil, Argentina, many more SA states, and All European states bar the UK
Quote from BlueFlame :Vauxhalls only sell in the UK AFAIK, Opels sell everywhere else, including Brasil, Argentina, many more SA states, and All European states bar the UK

It is not very much of car maker at all, Opel and Vauxhall are same cars, just different badges, some do have steering on passenger seat also So they don't actually steal any designs and those are not copies of Opel in that sense.
my '95 Volkswagen Vento

Not a car for posing...
Attached images
vento.jpg
Quote from JTbo :It is not very much of car maker at all, Opel and Vauxhall are same cars, just different badges, some do have steering on passenger seat also So they don't actually steal any designs and those are not copies of Opel in that sense.

Don't you see, Vauxhall is the odd one out, they only Sell in 1 country, sure they are all from the same company, but the VX220 (Opel Speedster) was designed by the German Company, and then ripped off, with the name VX220, as if to say its a spaceship. All the diesel development is done in Germany too, I should know the Vauxhall Factory is very close by Although. thats nothing to be proud about.
My one...

Audi 2.8 quattro (4 wheel drive) w/ some modifications and chip tuning.
About 230 HP
Top Speed (measured): 265 km/h (165 mph)

But needs a lot of fuel :-/
Attached images
2990732.jpg
Quote from ingope :My one...

Audi 2.8 quattro (4 wheel drive) w/ some modifications and chip tuning.
About 230 HP
Top Speed (measured): 265 km/h (165 mph)

But needs a lot of fuel :-/

You forgot to say that it is an Audi 100
Oh, yep :-)

Thanks.
Quote from BlueFlame :How can you be jealous of someone who owns a Vauxhall?
It doesn't even hold any noted acheivements, other than stealing Opel and Holdens Designs.

Not exactly an External picture, but i wonder if you can guess what Model of car it is..

Are you sure it's not the other way around? Like Holden basing their designs on Opel and other cars? I urge you to research this before answering, because you just seem so much smarter when you're silent.
The Opel vs Vauxhall comment just speaks for itself. You're a hoot
Quote from CasseBent :Are you sure it's not the other way around? Like Holden basing their designs on Opel and other cars? I urge you to research this before answering, because you just seem so much smarter when you're silent.
The Opel vs Vauxhall comment just speaks for itself. You're a hoot

Britain Vs. Germany. Who Wins? Yes.. Germany.

Opel made better cars before Vauxhall and Opel were sharing designs.. and live i said, i like 1 mile away from the Factory, i should know.

And Scince when was the Holden Monaro an Opel before it was made in Austrailia?

Your much smarter, when you stick to talking about Lord of the Rings, or w/e else your favourite movies are.
Quote from BlueFlame :Britain Vs. Germany. Who Wins? Yes.. Germany.

Opel made better cars before Vauxhall and Opel were sharing designs.. and live i said, i like 1 mile away from the Factory, i should know.

And Scince when was the Holden Monaro an Opel before it was made in Austrailia?

Your much smarter, when you stick to talking about Lord of the Rings, or w/e else your favourite movies are.

That's exactly it, it's not stealing when they pay for it and just exchange the badge. Right hand drive opels nowadays, nothing more, as far as I know anyway. Naturally you'll correct me if I'm mistaken.
I live under 1 mile from a field, that doesn't make me an expert on farming, even though I could talk out of my ass about it.
Your question about the Holden Monaro makes no sense to me and it's not even late, so you'll have to rephrase that one.
You suck at generalizing, but nice try, I did like the movies.
So Vauxhall steals from Opel and Holden and Opel steals from GM and Holden. Someone call the cops!
Quote from illegal :So Vauxhall steals from Opel and Holden and Opel steals from GM and Holden. Someone call the cops!

And Pontiac steals from Holden
Whel 1,3 litre 4 cilender with about 120bhp its enough to gor from a to b (said by dad)
Attached images
swift2.jpg
Quote from CasseBent :That's exactly it, it's not stealing when they pay for it and just exchange the badge. Right hand drive opels nowadays, nothing more, as far as I know anyway. Naturally you'll correct me if I'm mistaken.
I live under 1 mile from a field, that doesn't make me an expert on farming, even though I could talk out of my ass about it.
Your question about the Holden Monaro makes no sense to me and it's not even late, so you'll have to rephrase that one.
You suck at generalizing, but nice try, I did like the movies.

You have owned me
Quote from CasseBent :I live under 1 mile from a field, that doesn't make me an expert on farming,

:clapclap:
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Whel 1,3 litre 4 cilender with about 120bhp its enough to gor from a to b (said by dad)

120bhp? Sure about that?
biturbo engine:smash3d:
Quote from Anathema :biturbo engine:smash3d:

I don't know, it is Suzuki, not TSI VW.

But that said, I have driven Fiat 127 that had over 100bhp/litre, it was a rally car of course, but if you put rally engine to Suzuki I'm sure it is moving pretty quick
Quote from JTbo :I don't know, it is Suzuki, not TSI VW.

But that said, I have driven Fiat 127 that had over 100bhp/litre, it was a rally car of course, but if you put rally engine to Suzuki I'm sure it is moving pretty quick

Whel my dad is a machenic he just did some fideling with the engine manegement system and instaled a turbo yes here some more stats

torgue: i dont know
Displacement 1345 cc
smal turbo instaled upt to 1,0 in boost presure
Weight 632 Kg
the actual dyno output was 118 bhp

The picture is old it alos has a upgraded exaust system
My dad uses it for track days mostly in most of the Time he drives his transit
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Whel my dad is a mcenic he just did some fideling with the engine manegement system and instaled a turbo yes here some more stats

Displacement 1345 cc
Weight 632 Kg
lightweight sports flywheel sports gears

Ah, turbo conversion, it is of course most economical way to get good power output, it sure sounds to be nice hobby car, whit that weight it flies really
Quote from JTbo :Ah, turbo conversion, it is of course most economical way to get good power output, it sure sounds to be nice hobby car, whit that weight it flies really

Thanks dude yes with that weight its flies trough the bends its owned on straights by higher powerd cars(duh)
Quote from illegal :So Vauxhall steals from Opel and Holden and Opel steals from GM and Holden. Someone call the cops!

you guys know there all the same cars but differant badges to suit differant markets cause the holden hsv is the exact same as the pontiac gto and the vuaxhull monaro

Quote from Chrisuu01 :Whel my dad is a machenic he just did some fideling with the engine manegement system and instaled a turbo yes here some more stats

Displacement 1345 cc
Weight 632 Kg

you use that car for track days ?? , kinda weird cause i see no roll cage or ricer stickers , besides ive been in a couple of these , even with a turbo , breaking 100 hp is a hard cause its got roughly the same power as the abarth punto ( near 80 at the wheels :-/ )
Quote from theirishnoob :you guys know there all the same cars but differant badges to suit differant markets cause the holden hsv is the exact same as the pontiac gto and the vuaxhull monaro

you use that car for track days ?? , kinda weird cause i see no roll cage or ricer stickers , besides ive been in a couple of these , even with a turbo , breaking 100 hp is a hard cause its got roughly the same power as the abarth punto ( near 80 at the wheels :-/ )

The cars is alot difrent now i dont have pictures but is had a rolkage now and its has a sports bumper kit that produces some type of downforce sas dad i dont know that much about cars so i cant tel you anything ive not been told
[quote=theirishnoob;511079]you guys know there all the same cars but differant badges to suit differant markets cause the holden hsv is the exact same as the pontiac gto and the vuaxhull monaro

if I wasn't so lazy, I'd post a link to a dictionary and the word "sarcasm"

EDIT: I see the quote button did a number on me...but you get the picture...or...no, I'm not sure anymore
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG