The online racing simulator
Quote from DeKo :These are just 2 random renders to see whether i could do it/it was working allright. Now attempting to make it better.

You need to fix the front suspensions. The lower arm has came off the body.
That's the previous model of the FO8 (before the BF1 patch I think). Nowadays the CMX is fixed, but Ian's scenes were done with the old CMX.
Exactly as tristan put it. Next time ill import it via the CMX.

Anyway, another render.

Random T-Cam render.

Quote from DeKo :Im taking it you have Max 7? The LX6 scene doesnt work in 7, only 8+.

I think your best bet would be to follow this guide: (http://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/3D_Render_Tutorial) Only use the LX6 instead of the XFG.

That's what I did, i'm gonna convert it to a V8.

I've been working on this after finishing those renders earlier today, started this thing yesterday, then went looking for engine models to use in it, but only found the V8 that's in it and a V12 that work with Max 7. I nicked the front suspension from the LX and modefied it to suit, think i'll nick the brakes from the LX too, dunno yet though.

Here's the engine for it. Still need to find a Rad for this motor and need to filip the manifolds round and get rid of the gearbox.

Still need to make the rear wheel, arms, face, exhausts and brakes, then it should be finished.
Quote from LineR32 :That's what I did, i'm gonna convert it to a V8.

I've been working on this after finishing those renders earlier today, started this thing yesterday, then went looking for engine models to use in it, but only found the V8 that's in it and a V12 that work with Max 7. I nicked the front suspension from the LX and modefied it to suit, think i'll nick the brakes from the LX too, dunno yet though.

Here's the engine for it. Still need to find a Rad for this motor and need to filip the manifolds round and get rid of the gearbox.

Still need to make the rear wheel, arms, face, exhausts and brakes, then it should be finished.

i like the engine of pacman car its nice and the car is nicely done
nice one. reminds me on Pac Man
Last render for tonight, decided to put 2 cars in the 1 scene randomly. Also discovered why i had a random white box when using the reflection floor, so i deleted the white rectangle thing and used an omni light. No idea what it is, but seems to do the job okay. Only problem is my wheels are a bit weird, dunno if thats to do with the light or something else.

If you're using Brazil, it was a Brazil plane light.
Omni is just a simple light, it isn't visible in reflections, the plane was visible giving the reflections etc.
-
(NtrlBrnRacer) DELETED by XCNuse : request deletion
-
(NtrlBrnRacer) DELETED by XCNuse : request deletion
look for XF_interrier 1 and XF_interrier 2 and use those as your interrier for lights and body
Quote from NtrlBrnRacer :look for XF_interrier 1 and XF_interrier 2 and use those as your interrier for lights and body

that doesnt help at all
Random render.

Quote from navarro967 :sorry if this is a noob thing but when i try to render the lights dont show i know the texture works http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p257/navarro967/2-1.jpg but the lights dont http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p257/navarro967/3.jpg

Interior 1 at least needs to be loaded into the material slots more than once.. you should see both of them in the material list. IIRC, one of the slots handles the actual car interior, the other handles the lights / grilles etc, but both are on the same text.

As for the dash not showing up, that's normal. In LFS, that display is generated by code, not textures.. hence there's nothing there. Best you can really do for that if you don't want to texture it (not the easiest of tasks) is to assign a plain black material to those polys.

Regards,

Ian
Racer you still need to sort out the colour square on the interior textures, it needs to be Black or a dark Grey.
nice pac man car liner32

one black and white render "skin by dcm-wah chai"

attachment have 1280x853

greetz caoz
Quote from e2mustang :thats nice! but its render or photoshop?

Render with Photoshop adding. S/W effect and motion blur
Tnx C4OS, I added the rear wheel and some rods for the bonnet, still need to make the exhausts, arms and face. I made a rad for the V8 which I resized and rotated slightly, I still need to put some brake discs in the front wheels too.

I did a render of it with the FO8 in my team skin.
Attached images
FO8 and Pac Car.jpg

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG