"Wrecker Barricade"
(199 posts, started )
SamH, do you also accept racism photographic evidence on LFS?
If you mean screenshots when you say "photographic", then no. There is no way to determine which LFS username is associated with which display name in a screenshot.

I know of several hosts who have expressly stated on the forums that racial slurs will not be tolerated on their servers, so MPRs containing this are welcome on the Barricade, but they have to be MPRs and not screenshots.
Quote from SamH :If you mean screenshots when you say "photographic", then no. There is no way to determine which LFS username is associated with which display name in a screenshot.

I know of several hosts who have expressly stated on the forums that racial slurs will not be tolerated on their servers, so MPRs containing this are welcome on the Barricade, but they have to be MPRs and not screenshots.

Ok, thanks mate .
How do I sign up our team server for this?
@ MyBoss : ..adding Team-Server ?
go to Page one of this Thread

Btw. i've send an PM to add our Team-Server..but no answer

What happend..are the "Barricade" out of duty ? *g*
What do I do to get un banned
Hi,

I am a Silver CTRA racer (a slow one) who was banned on Conedodgers Server One last night after someone else rammed me be from behind.

I have always made a point of not driving like an idiot.

This is the first time I have been kicked off a server since I started playing LFS in January.

I have the MPR file to send to you if you like.

Who do I send it to to get unbanned.

Cheers Craig
Craig,

Being banned from a server doesn't automatically put you on the wrecker barricade. It might just be a normal 12h ban from that particular server.
Not going through.
I'm having some difficulties sending a report with the wrecker report.
After pressing send i get this page telling me the page cannot be displayed. So am i doing something wrong or is it in the other end. The *.mpr is about 1.1mb in size so not too big i guess.

Using Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.4
I'll look into it. We reformatted our server yesterday and I was working on the barricade website at about 4am today. I probably missed something very basic.
Quote from Craig WA :Hi,

I am a Silver CTRA racer (a slow one) who was banned on Conedodgers Server One last night after someone else rammed me be from behind.

I have always made a point of not driving like an idiot.

This is the first time I have been kicked off a server since I started playing LFS in January.

I have the MPR file to send to you if you like.

Who do I send it to to get unbanned.

Cheers Craig

We dont discuss bans, but if it was a vote it only lasts 12 hours, if it was an admin ban you must have done something.
I see nowhere to sign up...If this is still even used???
Quote from scoobyrbac :I see nowhere to sign up...If this is still even used???

Quote from SamH :
If you are a server admin, and would like to join the barricade, please PM me with an email address and the name of your team/server/s. Your email address will not be shared with others and will not be visible/accessible on any web page or form.

Read the first post
Seems to be working now.
Still got these warnings dunno how to treat them.

Warning: move_uploaded_file(c:\data\websites\wreck.ukct.net\savedimages\1182255328.mpr) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Data\Websites\barricade.ukct.net\napp.php on line 48

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move 'C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\phpE.tmp' to 'c:\data\websites\wreck.ukct.net\savedimages\1182255328.mpr' in C:\Data\Websites\barricade.ukct.net\napp.php on line 48

So something still wrong at your end or was it me this time
I know what the problem is.. I'm just trying to book my time on the server hardware. We can only have 2 simultaneous connections at a time, and everyone's fighting for their seat! LOL!

[edit] Fixed, I believe. Let me know if the error re-occurs
Sam, did you upload the changes to the correct server?

Ok, seems to be going fine.
Tryied to sent the *mpr again, because wasn't sure about the earlier ones. So sorry for multiple sends of the same file, if they got there .

And hope not to send anymore of these in the future, first time sending a report.
Received your report.. it's definitely working again. Cheers
I've re-submitted both, sorry if either's a dupe. No errors this time, thanks very much for the quick solution
I have a priority review request, users Alcatraz and Hypoe were submitted yesterday for completely obvious, premeditated, intentional wrecking. Alcatraz is back on the same server, wrecking. Thank you.
Hello, can u please un-ban me? I have learnt my lesson now
Quote from mikko.max :Hello, can u please un-ban me? I have learnt my lesson now

I said in the other post, you need to go do all this to the server admins or teams who run the servers you got banned from because it's up to them to unban you or not.
I was just in Oval for starters and making some laps.

Till i made a little mistake and touched the car next me and he touched the wall.

I said sorry to that guy, but he tried to kickvote me off the server. (they were in a team. i guess 3 guys)

And his teammate bumped the whole time in my rear end.
(The guy i accedently hit) waited for me and wrecked my car..

His account name is matruex

EDIT : Stupid me.. I had to post it on http://barricade.ukct.net/
Please, allow RAR and 7zip formats for sending replays because some of them are quite big now and old ZIP has a poor compression ratio.

On a sidenote I got a SQL syntax error message. Looks like the 'Additional information' input box doesn't like single quotes in the text.
Quote from Lotesdelere :On a sidenote I got a SQL syntax error message. Looks like the 'Additional information' input box doesn't like single quotes in the text.

Indeed, I got that as well. I don't know if I need to re-upload. I don't want to overburden your servers, Sam, so I'll only re-upload if the .mpr files didn't get there. Please let me know. I do think my explanation got truncated due to the single quotes, so here's the text of my complaint, with the name of the offender redacted:

Quote :I'll be uploading two replays. In the first, XXXXX1.mpr, the subject of the complaint, XXXXXXXXX, did a Shift-P, then hit me as he left a garage stall (after stopping, which led me to believe he'd seen me). The contact caused me to get a drive-through (the collision sped the car up a couple mph), dropping me from 3rd to 4th. Then, later, he punted me off the track in a brake zone (while seven laps down as I was getting around another car under the blue flag). In the second replay, XXXXX2.mpr, XXXXXXXXX is again multiple laps down after a Shift-P. He rejoined the track after a crash directly in the path of the 4th place car, crashing him. These incidents indicate a lack of respect for and awareness of fellow drivers. In replay 1, the first incident occurs, I believe, on lap 7 or 8 (whenever my pit stop is). On Replay 2, the contact is between XXXXXXXXX and [NCR] Jankka. Normally I wouldn't bother with this, but the guy seems to be a problem, yet a CD Admin was vouching for him after the Jankka incident, and I think presenting some evidence that this fellow could at least use a talking to would be useful.

P.S. Both Jankka and I, after these incidents, got a little angry in chat, which I realize is in poor form (and I will strive not to do so in the future). But it's frustrating having a decent result ruined.

*bump* :inq:

I hope WB is still active. Reported someone a few minutes ago....

"Wrecker Barricade"
(199 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG