I really hope it does.

28 cars + a lot more spectators = awesome for enduro racing.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :I really hope it does.

28 cars + a lot more spectators = awesome for enduro racing.

Word

I hope they don't add too much weight to the fzr, I'd rather the others get a little lighter than slowing down the fzr.
Heya,

how many servers you have got? Cuz on your pages there is that only 60 teams will be allowed to join the race and now there are 82 teams signed up!
They will have enough servers because I'm sure a few people on this forum wouldn't mind donating theirs for the day(s). I certainly wouldn't
Less than a month to go, y'all.
Indeed. It is getting exciting now. Our team's never done anything of this scale, but is looking forwards to the challenge to have fun!
24Hours!, you guys are CrAzY illepall
Have the hosts considered the effect of the patch X release on the event?

If X is released before the race (as Scawen's comments seem to indicate it will be), will it be used?
it would have to be used, as its uncompatible. Hopefully some (most) of the servers hosting the race will be upgraded to the larger capacity.

Not sure about turning reset off for the race, one mistake and you're on ur roof for the race.
Quote from srdsprinter :it would have to be used, as its uncompatible. Hopefully some (most) of the servers hosting the race will be upgraded to the larger capacity.

Not sure about turning reset off for the race, one mistake and you're on ur roof for the race.

They could allow telepitting at the cost of a lap.
After examining my work schedule and doing some figuring, i don't think i'm going to be able to do this race. If i had a full week to actually practice, and get acclimated to the long run again, i might actually give the other solo drivers a run for thier money in the gti class.

i will however have to withdraw my entry intot he KY3R 24hr
Scawen announced that the Patch X is likely to be released on 18th May.
Therefore, is that the qualification event that is going to take place one week earlier using the latest patch? I suppose that we're not gonna using the test patch, so maybe patch W for qualification and X for main event?
It will be quite exciting if most of the host servers will have upgraded capacity. 30+ drivers in multiple classes would make for an exciting 24 hrs...
Quote from srdsprinter :It will be quite exciting if most of the host servers will have upgraded capacity. 30+ drivers in multiple classes would make for an exciting 24 hrs...

Well.. I am kind of worrying about the bandwidth if the servers are upgraded. All 5 servers are from the same datacentre, and it's never tested to have all 5 full server with 30+ drivers driving 24 hrs...
Sorry to hear that. I was assuming I guess, but thinking the servers would be more centrally located to the teams in the area...

Has said datacenter done any testing with the latest series of test patches?
Quote from srdsprinter :Sorry to hear that. I was assuming I guess, but thinking the servers would be more centrally located to the teams in the area...

Has said datacenter done any testing with the latest series of test patches?

Don't know thro, I am not the admin of the race or server, but I suppose not. As it's kinda hard to find so many racers to fill all 5 servers for a test.
Quote from keithano :Scawen announced that the Patch X is likely to be released on 18th May.
Therefore, is that the qualification event that is going to take place one week earlier using the latest patch? I suppose that we're not gonna using the test patch, so maybe patch W for qualification and X for main event?

That´s the million dollars question.... It would be good to know if we continue training with 100kg (FZR) or not. No matter what ballast is going to have (another million dollars question) but is great to know which patch are we using to use...

Thanks...
Quote from keithano :Well.. I am kind of worrying about the bandwidth if the servers are upgraded. All 5 servers are from the same datacentre, and it's never tested to have all 5 full server with 30+ drivers driving 24 hrs...

Well, if the servers are upgraded to 30 drivers per server, there will only be two or three running simultaneously given the number of teams signed-up. You've also gotta take into account the number of teams which won't actually follow through with their registration.
Quote from joshdifabio :Well, if the servers are upgraded to 30 drivers per server, there will only be two or three running simultaneously given the number of teams signed-up. You've also gotta take into account the number of teams which won't actually follow through with their registration.

O yea, I forget that the increase in capacity can make use of less servers.
Anyway, is spdo going to participate too? ^^
Quote from keithano :O yea, I forget that the increase in capacity can make use of less servers.
Anyway, is spdo going to participate too? ^^

Yeah, we should be driving an FZR .
Quote from Locovich :That´s the million dollars question.... It would be good to know if we continue training with 100kg (FZR) or not. No matter what ballast is going to have (another million dollars question) but is great to know which patch are we using to use...

Thanks...

That's a really good question...especially if the class balancing in Patch X doesn't involve ballasts. At what point do the admins of this race start talking about delay of the race for organizational concerns relative to the patch release?
Bah, racing should have surprises, ups and downs, Chance, danger, risk, unexpected changes.

Smoke em if you got em, its going to be the same for everybody out there.
Joy... my G25 crapped out last night :S, so I need to get an RMA before the race, and if I can't, I'm going to haffto drop out

sorry 2 hear that

what broke?
mouse driving itself is not hard.
doing it for more than 1 hour is, though.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG