The online racing simulator
Is anyone making a movie of this event? It sounds great.
...no, im not! but I would like to see the edited higlohts into about 60mins or something. Also can we spectate for a while or not?

Good luck everyone, hope you have fun & a great race. Peace
well, G25 in 7-10 days
Starttime
Quote :start time will be about 14:00 or 15:00 UTC

when will this be fixed?
Quote from SchneeFee :when will this be fixed?

I'd like to know this too. Infact, it'd be cool if all the important questions in this thread were answered by someone in the know .
Yes indeed.
Also, when is the qualification event? Weekend after next?
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Also, when is the qualification event? Weekend after next?

I believe it is, i was told one week before the event
why are gt + gti not allowed on the practice servers btw.?
thank you
Do you guys know yet which version of LFS we'll be running? That's kind of vital info.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Do you guys know yet which version of LFS we'll be running? That's kind of vital info.

I sent him a PM with this, ORION said W0 for Qually and his not sure about the race, depends on Scawan, but i'd guess at X
Is there going to be broadcast of race?
What kind of quali times have been managed with the FZR? We think atm it seems to be 1-2 seconds down on the other GTRs which is pretty unmanageable.
Poor Biohazard needs some company.
Really strange to see Bio in last position.
How about I intake-restrict my XFR and race with him?
Well, I'm in that car too, but I'm too slow so he will be all alone.
You qualifying tomorrow?
Sadly I can't, I have no G25, I have though talked with ORION about other times I can qualify.
oh cmon it should be possible to drive a time within 107% anyhow :/
I cant give you a time so you are qualified, its against the rules and would be unfair towards those racers that are not fast enough for 107%
You ARE fast enough, just get a damn wheel somewhere!
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG