The online racing simulator
Mouse it if you have to. It's just the GTi, fer chrissakes.
its not the GTi, its the XRG, and I can't keep it on the road with a mouse, I tryed momoing earlier but It's impossible to use, hopefully there will be another time this next weekend. I'll have a G25 sometime from tomorrow til friday, and looking at the WR lap, I can gain more time on my current PB (which IS within the 107%).
Might be too late. As far as I know, qualifying is now over.
No there will be another session for thos who didnt qualify yet
Or rather, 2 sessions, as we did before.
Friday or Saturday I guess. (I gotta wait for the other admins to tell me when )

ATM we wont be using W24 though (or you shouldnt use it), because its not stable.
Eeek, I'm going to haffto see what time I have lacrosse and see which quali session I should take. I might haffto skip the last half of friday (school) for Qualifying.
Final statement.

We chose our cars knowing that there is a community-wide operation going on to find a fair balance between the GTR class.

The 0/50/100 was what was being tested at the time. Tested, not finalized, not proven to be fair.

After much testing, largely in thanks to your event, the community has found that 0/50/100 is not fair.

0/40/80 is currently what is being tested to determine what will balance the GTR's and make a fair race.

By not accepting the new balance weights, you are holding back the development of the LFS, and you are making the race unfair.

It is not hard to understand this, you have a week to do the right thing.
bullshit. No one has really proven that it's unfair. The speed of FZR compared to FXR and XRR was IMHO more balanced with 0/50/100. The qualifying was done this way, so lets keep it. IMHO most of the FZR teams just dont match the speed of the XRR guys (drivers wise).
Yes, Vykos is absolutely right (though Teemu is fast as hell), and the rules will not be changed. The race will be driven with 0/50/100.
ok then, this discussion has to END UP!!!!!!!!

admins, please don't answer on this balancing any more
Quote from Vykos69 :bullshit. No one has really proven that it's unfair. The speed of FZR compared to FXR and XRR was IMHO more balanced with 0/50/100. The qualifying was done this way, so lets keep it. IMHO most of the FZR teams just dont match the speed of the XRR guys (drivers wise).

This still is untrue in my opinion. Teemu has always outqualified N1lyn before (although I'm not saying he is better, just incredible over 1 lap) and after a lot of practicing for this event there is no way that he would be 4th, 0.5 seconds off the lead if the cars were even over 1 lap IMO. Also, the FZR should be faster over 1 lap as it has to carry so much more fuel than the XRR to complete the same number of laps. I do however think that with 0/50/100 the XRR is just as good as the FXR and that 0/40/80 is unfair on the FXR. I have accepted the admin decision now anyway, and we will hope for some fortune in the event to have a chance to fight for the win.

Quote from ORION :Yes, Vykos is absolutely right (though Teemu is fast as hell), and the rules will not be changed. The race will be driven with 0/50/100.

For the record, Orion, I have never thought that [ZT] was doing this to ensure a victory for their own team. I don't have that low of an opinion of you guys--in fact, I really admire the work you've put into this event even if I feel it could have been more professionally handled at times.

I understand your rationale, but my gut reaction was that fairer balancing means more fun for everyone, so there's no reason not to use it. However, some guys I trust to make informed decisions have weighed in saying that the balancing chosen won't affect the result that much. Fair enough. I accept your decision. However, if you put on such an event in the future, you might want to reconsider the way you interact with the public.

See you on the track!
Quote from DeadWolfBones :However, some guys I trust to make informed decisions have weighed in saying that the balancing chosen won't affect the result that much. Fair enough.

While I have accepted the decision now, and the fact that there is no chance it will change, this isn't true. 80kg is worth 0.4-0.5 secs per lap for the FZR over 100kg, which is a big difference over such a long race.
I haven't even been told if I'm permitted to race still, and if I'm not, my class will be ****ed for the race.
If your name is on the following list, then your allowed to start:
http://www.franknaggies.com/zt ... /Serveraufteilung_24h.jpg

This means, that the rule 3 cars minimum per class doesnt exist anmore. Im going to post the updated rules tomorrow, containing answers to most questions about the race (flying start, flag rules, layout/cutting, etc.)
Quote from ORION :If your name is on the following list, then your allowed to start:
http://www.franknaggies.com/zt ... /Serveraufteilung_24h.jpg

This means, that the rule 3 cars minimum per class doesnt exist anmore. Im going to post the updated rules tomorrow, containing answers to most questions about the race (flying start, flag rules, layout/cutting, etc.)

Aww, go on, let Dustin start .
****ing Great.

I think you guys dropped the ball with this one.
my team has already signed off.

2 cars in that slow class is like - crap.
:[
I agree with biohozard ,,hmm only one car in the class

hmm orion What now? can we change car? or what you recommend.
Im sorry but I cant change the rules for individuals. We already put 2 extra quali sessions just for Dustin and 2 others. If he doesnt manage to show up there, I cant go any further. It would be lame to allow him to race, while others have to fight for the 107%.
I know its hard because most of you know me for a very long time, but I cant make a difference between anyone. Same rules for all.

Since Bio has already signed off as he says, its up to you, Branislay, if you want to drive or not. All I can say is - do what you want to do, and not what the others tell you.
I agree with Orion on this one. Dustin had many chances and fate seemed to conspire against him. Next time, I guess, or he can team up with one of the existing entrants.
orion ,ok we stay by the XFG and make a good race for GTi class.
cool!
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG