The online racing simulator
I dont think the mclaren has.. the honda is in progress and is looking VERY good but not high quality..
Oh yeah i no the honda has been done but its only i fox so i was wandering and im not the only one who has put a request in to this forum

If the honda has been done in bf1 could u tell me where is is ?
The Honda for the BF1 isn't finished yet, it's looking good though, can't wait for it.
Heizer why no shadow layers? I understand in a 3D render it isn't needed, since shadows are made. But in LFS for me it takes away from your great paint schemes when it's missing a shadows that would be there.

Any plans on making 2048 versions?
Mp4-22
Here's my first skin.
It's not that bad. What do you think?
Attached images
Screen 00000.jpg
BF1_MP4-22.jpg
Already your best skin no doubt, and on your first post! Holy moley! I'll be using that TOMMOROW when I buy S2
Quote from Btoryo :My new skin. Its private. Seeing my skin makes me wanna fix it lol.

Sorry for double posting but, why is it private? It looks like a bloody good car!

Edit: 60th post. OH HECK YEAH!
Some nice useful posts there, all the bf1 skins are looking great. Do you think BF1 is the hardest to make skins for ?
Williams FW 29
Attached images
BF1_FW29.jpg
Screen 00001.jpg
Very nice skin,thanks for that DeinCheff
Quote from Mb94 :can anyone make the jaguar 2000 skin
If not anyone already have

I was going to make one anyway. Eddie Irvine
thats a sexy one if it were irvine i would love u

no im not gay!
Looks good falcon althought the green looks to bright
And it doesn't work.
Nice skin Falcon, maybe the color should be daker like the one i posted but with your skin.

P.S. you could try this color of green, R:0 G:81 B:33 H:102 S:255 L:40
Attached images
jaguar f1.jpg
Quote from kosaka :So, after a few days i finally finished my own Adidas BF1 skin.

Hope you enjoy!

It's very nice. you should get an S2 lisence.

BF1 Skins
(1662 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG