The online racing simulator
BF1 Skins
(1662 posts, started )
Is it me or does the spyker look more redish the orange?
Quote from (-Mark-) :Is it me or does the spyker look more redish the orange?

You mean on the real picture? Yes, it does. But I actually like the color on the skin much better. The color on the real Spyker sucks imo. It should be REAL dutch orange Basically the orange you see on Albers' helmet.
Quote from (-Mark-) :Is it me or does the spyker look more redish the orange?

It comes across like that in pictures, the picture linked has pretty awful white balance, to be honest. In reality it's not so red.
Here's my POWERswitch team
Racing for a month now, love the game, working on my team colors.
Attached images
POWERswitch_team.jpg
Hi all,

This is my first paint scheme I have done. For my fictional LFS BF1 race team "Horizon MotorSports"

Comments welcome.
Not bad not bad I think you've done really well considering it is your first. You learn a lot from doing your first skin, and I'd say you can continue doing more skins, because you obviously have the eye for trying to make something look good
Thank you for the kind words. Was trying to make it look realistic, but being fictional. The gray sub accent stripe I couldn't get it flowing like I wanted, not sure how.
First skin? Pretty impressive, definitely continue skinning
I like the basic scheme but it looks a bit cramped in some places. For instance the front wing laterals just have too many decals on it imo.
Other than that keep up the good work
this is only for nostalgic purposes really. race if you wanna but i wouldn't. the stuff on the nose is from the movie.

btw i kinda messed up the preview thing

Quote from neglouseight :Hi all,

This is my first paint scheme I have done. For my fictional LFS BF1 race team "Horizon MotorSports"
Comments welcome.

Heh, done on a Mac using Mac's version of X11 and Wine/DarWine

Looks good, and I'm especially thrilled that you have the skin viewer running on OSX.
nice skin there, you may win alot of bf1 races because people will take about 1 hour to read all that on the front of the car ^^
Updated my skin a little, changed the front wing. I didn't think it was crowded since it matched the back wing. But changed it to be more simple. Will upload pictures soon
Quote from BenjiMC :this is only for nostalgic purposes really. race if you wanna but i wouldn't. the stuff on the nose is from the movie.

btw i kinda messed up the preview thing

Nice idea but soooooooo hard to read it and i know roughly what it says lol.
Update. :)
Here is my updated team skin, slight changes.

Personaly, i prefered the first skin, but that 1 is good as well.
Redbull F1

Skinfile

Update Spyker F1 coming soon... ;-)
Attached images
redbull_f1_pre_side_1024.jpg

Beautiful work, Heizer, truly a masterSo many great skins from you, this one is another classic.
If Heizer is doing the entire 2007 F1 season skinpack, that'd be one helluva collection to have :up:

Nice.
Yet another beauty from Heizer. I think I have every single public skin released from this guy, and yet I still end up wishing he`d release them in 2048. Is that greedy or what?
#771 - Bee
The Honda will test his skills to the max, but after seeing all these cars so far, I'm sure he's more than up for the challenge.

Great work.
Actually my money was on gobby or al to post that one first, but I won`t complain whoever does it...
-
(JET46) DELETED by JET46
Where did you get the BBS wheels?
First get S2. There will be one soon, I hope.
My new skin. Its private. Seeing my skin makes me wanna fix it lol.
Attached images
BF1_M1.PNG
BF1_M2.PNG

BF1 Skins
(1662 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG