The online racing simulator

Poll : Pick a number

Closed since :
Quote from mkinnov8 :Thank you franky.. Those prices are just sillyness, but good sillyness. I look forward to sharing some turn one madness with you franky, if you remember how to race, instead of that CLC stuff u bought a g25 for

In all seriousness, Thanks for your comments franky, and thank you Ant for planting this seed of madness..

You're welcome Stoney, and thanks for the prompt anwsers that you provide.

Now get racing!

We can bust that 1502 most online with this 500servers day.
You can add TeamXFR to that list, we've just signed up for a server.
:woohoo: Happy 500Servers Day Franky!!
Quote from Davo :You can add TeamXFR to that list, we've just signed up for a server.

You won't be sorry, best service in LFS for servers, I knew he could do it.
Quote from danowat :Thats a bloody good deal Franky, shame I can't really justify having my own server

Hey Dan,
We used to run all the 19:00 UTC stuff in the weekdays, mostly UFR and XFR......why not get a package and start that up as an admin, I'd be glad to help by backing you up on NASSA servers.

That was a great league, even if they still run (which I haven't seen of late) grab a package and create some new execitment.

AAnt
i'll be fun when more than 23 people try to connect to a demo server
Quote from dadge :i'll be fun when more than 23 people try to connect to a demo server

You're on...NASSA by 500servers will now go DEMO RALLY, XFG only BL2R, go find some players.

Remember you asked for it.

AAnt

A Better deal, 500servers will do a demo server and provide you with what you need......it is after all 500servers day.
Just sent you a PM to order [CD] ConeDodgersRacing 4, normal setup please

Have a busy day and thanks for all your help
Quote from birder :Just sent you a PM to order [CD] ConeDodgersRacing 4, normal setup please

Have a busy day and thanks for all your help

As has Franky ( a busy day)...you'll get an answer soon....welcome to Server owner club.
i have now begun the racing. Join me
Quote from franky500 :i have now begun the racing. Join me

Have to do a beer run...brb...no later than 20:30 UTC.

I'll use "Find a Friend" to bad they don't have a "Find an enemy"...lol

AAnt

TAC has been sent, turn it on.
hmm no sign of TAC here.
Quote from franky500 :hmm no sign of TAC here.

It worked , as all things do. Nice to see you racing today Franky. I had a hoot, anyone else care to post?

A Ant
If we can get a word in Ant you and your Lag Laps! 500servers servers dont have lag!! didnt you know

Something came up franky, Back Later.
Quote from mkinnov8 :If we can get a word in Ant you and your Lag Laps! 500servers servers dont have lag!! didnt you know

Used to be a must, on your advice ( the lag lap) , we'll drop that.

Something came up franky, Back Later.

JHC (Jesus H Criest)<~~~~never takes the lords name in vain.

(yes i know it's not spelled)

It's all good. If you think you can have 163 racers and no Lag Lap,

Dream on.

Isn't it?

AAnt

Or did i Misunderstand you, LagLap used to be necessary (SP) for S1 , S2 Alpha, Weak servers.

We always give a restart, LagLap.
had a couple of good races, ant, when you were telling gag and i to back off (as we were team mates) and we didn't, it's because we are both a similar pace and like to battle (no points were involved). was a very good race.
Ok Chucky.
Just watched the replay back. Didn't realise you thought something bad was going on Ant! That was pretty much a normal battle, a good one, but still nothing more than we normally do.

Some of your quotes kinda surprised me acutally now I've seen them, don't you race that hard with your team mates? We always race like that, we were both on teamspeak giving each other shit!
but i usually thrash him by about .03 or something massive like that
It was a great night for some racing.

It made me feel good indead. as a result.

THIS OFFER IS EXTENDED FOR 1 MORE DAY. you have until 23:59 GMT on March 1st 2007 to get your order in and the offer will still stand!!
Quote from franky500 :It was a great night for some racing.

THIS OFFER IS EXTENDED FOR 1 MORE DAY. you have until 23:59 GMT on March 1st 2007 to get your order in and the offer will still stand!!

Anytime..see you in my mirriors, I hold one finger up.......leading the way.

ATC looks good, nice team Franky.

AAnt
Quote from franky500 :It was a great night for some racing.

Ok, putting my foot down there, there will be NO MORE EXTENTIONS after 23:59 GMT on 1st March 2007!!

Sorry I couldn't get back online this evening. I had a busy evening anyway, and then Real Life took over for a while, hence my quick exit.

All those who contacted me this evening, bare with me, your problems will be looked at overnight.

Thanks.
Have Fun,

AAnt
Quote from mkinnov8 :Ok, putting my foot down there, there will be NO MORE EXTENTIONS after 23:59 GMT on 1st March 2007!!

Sorry I couldn't get back online this evening. I had a busy evening anyway, and then Real Life took over for a while, hence my quick exit.

All those who contacted me this evening, bare with me, your problems will be looked at overnight.

Thanks.

I Think he means ...Tomorrow.......we're al cool . we cool?

AAnt

Chit, you're higher than me, you wish.
ok, well is it just me or has everyone stopped making sense, or trying now.. im off to bed

Night all!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG