The online racing simulator
The LFS Jaffa Cake Challenge
(348 posts, started )
Right I made my attempts, I reckon I have a legal 4 and a legal 5 in there, currently waiting for the UKCT FTP server to behave itself, then I'll get it uploaded.

[EDIT]I sound like a total plonker in the video...and look like one too :P[/EDIT]
Quote from nutty boy :Am I still allowed to put that vid on your site?

Oh yes, pm me with some details and I'll give you a login.
can't get madman's video, it tells me "file not found on server"
Quote from Bob Smith :Oh yes, pm me with some details and I'll give you a login.

Will do soon. I actually haven't finished it yet. Too busy but i've only got about a minute to go. btw the vid is about 17 minutes long. Hopefully it won't play hell up on your server.

Quote from herki :can't get madman's video, it tells me "file not found on server"

Maybe he took it off air.
Despite the passing of the last "jaffa" binge I hadn't touched a jaffa untill now!
Only to read the back of the can did I discover something very odd indeed it reads:

JAFFAHOLICS ANONYMOUS
If you think you've got a problem call in the strictest confidence
UK: 0500 011710
ROI: 1800 409 317!
roflillepall
Yup - i keep eating them, i hreally have grown a taste for those little Jaffy Discs!
Quote from CSU1 :Despite the passing of the last "jaffa" binge I hadn't touched a jaffa untill now!
Only to read the back of the can did I discover something very odd indeed it reads:

JAFFAHOLICS ANONYMOUS
If you think you've got a problem call in the strictest confidence
UK: 0500 011710
ROI: 1800 409 317!
roflillepall

Freephone number for the UK anyway, give it a go

CSU - Has your cheese started going mouldy and gaining weight? I'm sure cheese status was 16.5kg yesterday
Quote from Bean0 :Freephone number for the UK anyway, give it a go

CSU - Has your cheese started going mouldy and gaining weight? I'm sure cheese status was 16.5kg yesterday

lol, yes I forgot the bit in the fridge, so i stuk it on there
Do I win this yet? When does my outright and amazing victory become official? Is anyone going to challenge me?
I was going to challenge with a big box yesterday .......

but i ate them 1 by 1 instead.
Quote from tristancliffe :Do I win this yet? When does my outright and amazing victory become official? Is anyone going to challenge me?

Whoops, I'd forgotten all about this.

Tristan is teh winnar!

I didn't think anyone would do more than six. I didn't think anyone could survive more than six, so Tristan and Madman_CZ must both be congratulated on the sheer enormity of their oral cavities. I was going to make a joke about Portsmouth being full of sailors, but I decided against it.

Tristan - if you would like to receive your prize, please PM me a postal address. Oh, and don't send that TrackIR (like that was going to happen ) to my current address because I'm moving house on the 9th of Decemeber.
I slightly scared, as I can't remember/don't know what the prize is...
Quote from tristancliffe :I slightly scared, as I can't remember/don't know what the prize is...

A party pack life supply of jaffa's wooooohoooo!
its over ? i thought you wouldnt end it untill somebody beats trist just so he doesnt win
il give tristan summit to shove in his mouth

and its your dirty minds that are thinking that, not mine
What was your mind thinking of then.
Can't think of anything over than what i'm thinking.
is it bad that I was bored and decided to watch Jaffa Cake eating videos to pass the time?
What could be more entertaining that watching Tristan stuff his face on the internet? I saved that video and have shown everyone I know!
ffs not this bloody one again nooooooooooo!
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :What could be more entertaining that watching Tristan stuff his face on the internet? I saved that video and have shown everyone I know!

I am SO glad I don't know anyone you know! I, on the other hand, have shown only the people I am very very close to (and you lot! ).
There's nothing to be ashamed of; everyone I've forced to witness the event was/is duly impressed. You should be proud of the accomplishment!
*registers tristan-cliffe-jaffa-cake-glutton.com*
Quote from tristancliffe :I, on the other hand, have shown only the people I am very very close to

As a result of, you now have no one that's very very close to you? :P

Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :everyone I've forced to witness the event was/is duly impressed

If there was any nation on Earth that could harbour people who'd appreciate it to the full extent it has to be Canada. I'll have to conduct some research by showing this to all my canadian friends - somehow, I'm certain my assumption will be verified.
I was about to say that I no longer have any close friends because of it, but Ithomeneas (did I spell it right?) beat me to it!

Yup, Canadians are so polite and appreciative of anything that I could crap in a box, let it linger for a week, post it to them telling them it's cake, and only tell them the truth after it's all gone, and they'd still be happy to chat to you on a friendly basis

The LFS Jaffa Cake Challenge
(348 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG