The online racing simulator
The LFS Jaffa Cake Challenge
(348 posts, started )
Quote from Shotglass :i just wanted to note that bob and tristan somehow managed to switch their voices

In a word: WHAT
In Bob's voice: What?
Well hopefully it gets approved.
what did ppl think of my last attempt? the first two are void but the last one is close i think....
I think that there was a bit hanging out your mouth so I think that will be void too.
I love the "YO" bit with the Jaffa eyes.
Quote from Bob Smith :In a word: WHAT

Quote from tristancliffe :In Bob's voice: What?

as ive said before i (and a few others ... not that it matters) have expected tristan to have a high pitched voice and at least i expected the scrubby looking bob (whatever you real name was... using a real sounding name on a forum greatly reduces the chances of people remembering what your real name was) to have a voice much more like tristans
Quote from Shotglass :i expected the scrubby looking bob to have a voice much more like tristans

Scrubby looking?

At least my mum thinks I'm handsome.
rofl!! see Bob, i told you, you should shave that beard! me thinks we need a poll
Quote from Bob Smith :Scrubby looking?

did i say you arent ? besides dont trust moms and grannies in their judgements

but that beard gives you a scrubby look ... kinda like a trucker minus the fat and (hopefully) minus the showing buttcrack
Quote from Bob Smith :Scrubby looking?

AWWWW. His mum thinks he's handsome.
Not been around this weekend, I'll look at the new entries later today.
I'm gonna go buy some more Jaffa's today. My sis wants a go.
Dammit give me an update! grr

At least tell me my video was entertainment.
Quote from Bob Smith :Dammit give me an update! grr

At least tell me my video was entertainment.

No offense but i could not stop laughing when you started to choke at the end and i sure i saw a little room above your teeth just force it in next time
I think Kev got bored of this now.
Just watching bob's attempt, thats fricking funny, especially the music. Very fitting :P
rofl Bob Thats quality

I think I may have forgotten how large jaffa cakes are though....

I'll upload my attempt, after I've tried it tonight
someone send me some jaffa cakes, then you can see how a real big mouth does it... <.<
I might try for 6 again later, the first attempt at 5 was easy. But it won't be for a while or I'll be jaffa-powered.

But I'm glad it helped lightened your day.
ive run out! dammit - i tried 4, but choked!
Fbzzrrrzz! Sorry, I've been a bit busy this weekend. I've looked at the recent submissions and here are the scores.

nutty boy: Slightly iffy hand-infront-of-mouth moment makes me a bit suspicious, but given that it was a four-caker I'm going to let it slide.
Nutty boy scores: 4!

Bob Smith: Loading issues obviously thwarted the later attempts, giving us all a good laugh, but the first five were definitely legal. Extra style points scored for silly music, but I'm afraid Jaffa Cakes are the criterion we're interested in.
Bob scores: 5
!

Madman_CZ: What freaks me out the most about this video is the nonchalance you've begun to display in loading three jaffa cakes into your mouth at once - as if it's a perfectly normal, everyday thing to do! I'm also amazed that it's taken this long for anyone to wear jaffa cakes as chocolate sunglasses, so I was very pleased to see this featured in your submission.

The first two attempts are plainly illegal (although the positioning of the last two cakes in the second attempt made you look very amusing indeed when you started chewing!).

Attempt three: This is difficult to call... The seventh cake looks to be protruding slightly before you begin chewing, but having given it some consideration I concluded that the lips could probably have closed around it. I saw no obvious evidence of any other infractions during this run, and so it would surely be churlish to dismiss it based on such a marginal insertion issue.
Madman_CZ scores: 7! :headbang::wow:

I would be amazed if anyone matches that. Well done you crazy rubber-faced European freak!
OMG, it's been deemed legal... I may have to appeal

But that means the bar has been raised, which means one thing.

ANOTHER GO!!!
ohhh yes.. it has been approved. and to make it clear i did NOT bribe/blackmail the official jaffa cake steward!!

@Tristan: Damn right, time to see if you are really a man or a mouse
Squeek squeek!

The local supermarket shop had *no* Jaffa cakes. I was annoyed.

I will return tomorrow, with my hoards of jaffa darkness.

The LFS Jaffa Cake Challenge
(348 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG