The online racing simulator
The LFS Jaffa Cake Challenge
(348 posts, started )
Quote from Jakg :well they charged my Mum twice (stupid woman), and she was ever so rude

"Excuse me madam, i think i know how to use a credit card, after all i was a bookmaker"
"Yes, and you were so good you know work on a checkout"
#awkward silence#

theres no "k" in now.
Captain Slow with his technicalities.

Anyway, anybody who has already posted a vid doesn't mind having their video put on YouTube right. I'm planning something, a surprise...
Quote from nutty boy :Captain Slow with his technicalities.

Anyway, anybody who has already posted a vid doesn't mind having their video put on YouTube right. I'm planning something, a surprise.

it would have been more effective to have ". . ." at the end, instead of simple"."

EDIT: whoo im on the ball today.
Quote from Captain Slow :u love me really

i know, but let that be our little secret, ok? :lovies3d:

Wait, all of you can read this too
Quote from Jakg :i know, but let that be our little secret, ok? :lovies3d:

quick, edit the post and take it away!!!!!!!!!
Quote from Captain Slow :quick, edit the post and take it away!!!!!!!!!

but i thought we discussed this, we were ready to come out about it?

No - fraid not, although i better not post a pic of my last romantic interlude fear you all laugh!
Quote from Jakg :but i thought we discussed this, we were ready to come out about it?

No - fraid not, although i better not post a pic of my last romantic interlude fear you all laugh!

lol, do you not trust the lfs world jak? come on, open up. (was going to put something ruda about opening up here but fear il get a ban)
-
(Jakg) DELETED by Jakg
Quote from nutty boy :Anyway, anybody who has already posted a vid doesn't mind having their video put on YouTube right. I'm planning something, a surprise...

I can let you stick the vid on my site rather than letting youtube screw it up if you like.

I'm hoping it's some kind of jaffa-eating-craziness-highlights-compilation.
-
(Captain Slow) DELETED by Captain Slow
Quote from Captain Slow :

u love me really

Quote from Jakg :i know, but let that be our little secret, ok? :lovies3d:

Quote from Captain Slow :quick, edit the post and take it away!!!!!!!!!

Quote from Jakg :but i thought we discussed this, we were ready to come out about it?

Quote from Captain Slow :lol, do you not trust the lfs world jak? come on, open up. (was going to put something ruda about opening up here but fear il get a ban)

Very... Freaky.

Quote from Bob Smith :I can let you stick the vid on my site rather than letting youtube screw it up if you like.

I'm hoping it's some kind of jaffa-eating-craziness-highlights-compilation.

Ah you'll have to wait.

Also, If it's ok with you could you put it on your site. That way I can make it longer than 10 minutes, which I can't with YouTube.
Quote from nutty boy :Very... Freaky.

nutty boy. you love me too dont you?
Quote from tristancliffe :No one shall challenge me, not even the [slightly less] mighty [than me] Madman!

I'm not so sure about that.

I am the only proud Canadian with a current stock of 96 Jaffa Cakes.

Details to follow either tonight... OR tomorrow night.
Quote from Captain Slow :nutty boy. you love me too dont you?

If you want me too Cap'n
Only the LFS forum can take a jaffa-eating contest to a discussion about Jakg and nutty boy loving Harry (Captain Slow)
haha. Yeah.
Very off topic.
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :I'm not so sure about that.

I am the only proud Canadian with a current stock of 96 Jaffa Cakes.

Details to follow either tonight... OR tomorrow night.

Sir, that will be a looong practise session
Quote from Hyperactive :Sir, that will be a looong practise session

They're a foreign substance to me, so I figured I might need a few extras. And they don't exactly pop up at every street corner over here...

I also spent the morning at the dentist, so my jaw is appropriately stretched and in good shape for the ensuing event. <- and my teeth look like that now
Admit it, you went to the dentist to have your jaws anaesthesised to cheat in the competition!

Vain
:hide:
lol 96s Jaffas... my gooood! You fat b******

Quote from tristancliffe :No one shall challenge me, not even the [slightly less] mighty [than me] Madman!

aha!! whats this, Tristan feeling all manly and boasting about his 8 Jaffas, dont worry Tristan i havent forgotten or chickened out, I still have those 36 Jaffas and they are waiting, i may attempt it tomorrow or I mean today as its 3.10am, I am interested myself how elastic my gob is

right.. time to sleep.

mad
Here is a preliminary pic, of the only ... (erm - proud? ) ... Canadian who's been lucky to locally locate these tidbits of chocolatey orangey gooey decadence. It's a good thing I spent $38.00CAD (!!!illepall ) on them because they're delicious. I'm off to learn now from the previous attempts, I haven't seen them yet. Following some analysis and planning as well as a careful study of the rules, I will be uploading a video account of my attempt.
Attached images
MMM Jaffas.jpg
The upper floor. THat's how Madman does it. 2 floors on his mouth.
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :Here is a preliminary pic, of the only ... (erm - proud? ) ... Canadian who's been lucky to locally locate these tidbits of chocolatey orangey gooey decadence. It's a good thing I spent $38.00CAD (!!!illepall ) on them because they're delicious. I'm off to learn now from the previous attempts, I haven't seen them yet. Following some analysis and planning as well as a careful study of the rules, I will be uploading a video account of my attempt.

The devil! Run away!

The LFS Jaffa Cake Challenge
(348 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG