The online racing simulator
The LFS Jaffa Cake Challenge
(348 posts, started )
Rumination Derby sounds quite repulsive /me throws up
how about eating as many jaffa cakes WHILE driving lets say... an RAC at FE RallyX Green...

With Road_Supers!
Didn't you already ask me to do that Jak? I'll have a go if you like (maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow, who knows), but the results won't be too pretty I'm sure.
Quote from tristancliffe :Didn't you already ask me to do that Jak? I'll have a go if you like (maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow, who knows), but the results won't be too pretty I'm sure.

well seeing as you pwn at the jaffa challenge i thought that you need something to tax you!
If anyone can voluntarily dislocate their jaw :scared: then surely they would win?

Is it in the rules?
Quote from anttt69 :If anyone can voluntarily dislocate their jaw :scared: then surely they would win?

Is it in the rules?

It is called prewarming
Quote from anttt69 :If anyone can voluntarily dislocate their jaw :scared: then surely they would win?

Is it in the rules?

Not necessarily, you forgot about one minor technicality, dislocating your jaw would indeed help you to fit more Jaffa Cakes into the mouth cavity but how would you exactly go about chewing?? having just dislocated ur jaw? plus you are forgetting that dislocating your jaw would be a very painful expericence so you would probably at that point forget about any Jaffa cakes and just cry with pain!

anyway........

Just got back from Tesco and resupplied myself with a tripple pack of Jaffa Cakes.. yes 36 Jaffa Cakes even though i have really started to hate them now..... i was considering buying the blackberry or is it raspberry flavoured ones as orange ones now taste horrible but so it wouldn't void the attempt i went for the safe original orange ones. Although i cannot try to beat Tristan's 8 Jaffa cakes at the moment as yesterday i managed to burn my upper floor of my mouth so chewing anything hard is a very painful expericence which i have found out this morning when i made my self a crispy toast..... so you will just have to wait a few days

mad
Quote :
Quote :
Quote :

But when the pain in your mouth subsides, you might find the scar material helps in the challenge. If you can do 8 I'm not bothered, as I did the attempt first and thus would still be winning (like in motorsport, the first person to a time gets the higher grid slot). You have to do 9 to beat me , but of course I'd try 10
Quote from frokki :Someone should measure the diameter of an official Jaffa Cake, so the competition could become global, or at least Jaffa Cake Challenge fans around the world could try how they would compete against the stars

Diameter and height and construction of the Jaffa Cake is on wikipedia

Also, I've located more suppliers in Calgary.... Any North Americans who wish to participate - and cannot locate some cakes - PM and we could make arrangements, provided you have a paypal account and don't mind some freight charges.
I bet the sale of Jaffa Cakes in Usa and Canada will be at an all time high! keep it going lads!
/me buys shares in McVities
/me buys shares in Tristan
McVities US suppliers won't know why so many Jaffa cakes are being sold.

Then they'll go on YouTube and find out they've renamed it to 'JaffaTube' with loads of Americans fitting alot of Jaffa Cakes into their mouth.

"Oh that's why"
ok!, iv had a go. i fit 5 in my mouth, BUT, there was plenty of room for one. maybe two more, but id ran out of jaffa cakes. attempt 2 tommorow , (ahh the busy life of a 6th form student)
wait untill you get to uni..
Quote from Captain Slow :ok!, iv had a go. i fit 5 in my mouth, BUT, there was plenty of room for one. maybe two more, but id ran out of jaffa cakes. attempt 2 tommorow , (ahh the busy life of a 6th form student)

Did you get a video of the 5.
Quote from nutty boy :Did you get a video of the 5.

no. but i did do it. even though the first time ever i only got 4 my PB is 5.
You need to post a video for it to be valid when you do your proper attempt.
Quote from nutty boy :You need to post a video for it to be valid when you do your proper attempt.

i know. i was only curious today
I know. That's why I said 'proper attempt' to avoid confusion.
noes, went to Tesco's and forgot the jaffa's
Quote from Jakg :noes, went to Tesco's and forgot the jaffa's

haha. thats canny stupid like

EDIT: i go to morrisons. *proud look on face*
Morrison's is rubbish. Don't start a supermarket flame war.

I'll get some more Jaffa's probarbly. I'll try 5.
No one shall challenge me, not even the [slightly less] mighty [than me] Madman!
Quote from Captain Slow :haha. thats canny stupid like

EDIT: i go to morrisons. *proud look on face*

well they charged my Mum twice (stupid woman), and she was ever so rude

"Excuse me madam, i think i know how to use a credit card, after all i was a bookmaker"
"Yes, and you were so good you now work on a checkout"
#awkward silence#

The LFS Jaffa Cake Challenge
(348 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG