The online racing simulator
The LFS Jaffa Cake Challenge
(348 posts, started )
Has anyone completed, or is anyone planning, a legal challenge to my bid? I believe 6 Jaffa Cakes is a good target to beat, although I suspect a gifted Caker could do 7. I'm doubtful of 8 without the legality being in question.

But I enjoyed Bogeys attempt, legal or not, so post your attempts, even if you don't beat me

Nutty - I want to see your four!
WMM crashed whilst recording which caused the video to be indexed so I don't think I can do it.

That'll mean I may have to do it again.
yip
I think alot of testing would have to be completed by the competitor to get ( what must be the WR) of 8 standard , u.k-sized Jaffa's into their mouth at once , and complete the challenge by scoffing them.

You would have to take your mouth right to the edge of its ability and probably even make one or two setup changes ( like dislocate your jaw ).

For sure ALOT of mental strength , ability and capacity has to be completly missing , in order to attempt it in the first place. This is really " a person with a massive mouth " 's sport.

Calum
I think eight might be possible. I have particularly elastic cheeks which I believe would hold two cakes each if I could safely insert them, but the insertion would be the difficult part. The other problem of course is that inserting the vertical stack of four requires quite a stretch of the cheeks, so if you had four cheek cakes you might not have sufficient cheek remainder to get the standard stack in there.

It's a quandary.
It's amazing how people are using psychics and tactics to... fit as many Jaffa Cakes in their gob as possible.
#81 - Jakg
/ME is gonna get some jaffa cakes tonight!
About to go shopping, getting one of my house mates in too.
Right, here is my vid of me stuffing my face with Jaffa Cakes, i'm not a biscuit or a cookie pro like Bob or Tristan but i felt i did ok.. just hope it all falls within the Jaffa rules..... btw this is the most stupidest thing i have ever posted on the net! illepall I must be crazy!

My Jaffa Cake insertion video Right click and save!! Quality isnt great either with this quicktime compression!

mad Awaiting conformation
Attached images
me and jaffa.jpg
#84 - Vain
I wonder wether Bob will come up with a set of "Easy Munching Cakes" or something like that.
I'm waiting for the "Advanced Jaffa Eating Guide" .
So, who wanna discuss the advantages of a fresh and soft biscuit over a slightly aged and harder one, considering the decreased stability of the biscuit during consumption?

Vain
I would concider entering, if:
I could find Jaffa Cakes in America.
a flavor other than orage were permissable.
I could shamelessly plug my team j/k
Quote from Madman_CZ :btw this is the most stupidest thing i have ever posted on the net! illepall I must be crazy!

Ah, but you offset all that by very sensibly buying a "value" pack of Jaffa Cakes!

Quote from Madman_CZ :My Jaffa Cake insertion video Right click and save!! Quality isnt great either with this quicktime compression!

Oh bloody hell...

*installs Quicktime*
apologies about my finger counting.. hehehe.. damn that thumb! i was concentrating on not choking to death...

about the quicktime, i did render out with divx but something is wrong with my codec so video didnt work so i was left to use quicktime..
hhmmmmmmmm, jaffa cakes are for sissy`s, try fitting your own fist in your mouth.
I can post a video of me doing that as well if you want.

I'll d/l Madman's vid in a bit when I go home. Bloody working hours and all at...

Edit: How much fist-in-mouth counts? I can get past my knuckles, but not as far as my wrist, is that good enough?
Madman scores... SIX!

A great effort there, Madman! I liked the unorthodox vertical stack. It appeared to be quite inefficient as you only managed to get three in that way, as opposed to the standard four, but you're the first contestant to manage a legal frontal cake and this may be due in part to your bizarre European central stacking method. Well done!

Extra credit for the strange camerawork at the start. I've no idea what you were going for there but it was entertaining nonetheless!
Quote from Captain Slow :hhmmmmmmmm, jaffa cakes are for sissy`s, try fitting your own fist in your mouth.

These guys just make it look easy, because they're badass. Let's see you do a six-caker and live to tell your grandkids about it.
Here is one of my original attempts.

I got the same ammount - 7, I just didnt make it as clear as the last one.

Id like to point out that at approx 18seconds I am not chewing but just moving the Jaffa cake into position! Anyway, I dont shove anymore in there and you can see that I got them in in the other video :P

After placing in the side Jaffa cake in my cheeks I forget to show how many I put in first into my main mouth cavity (@24secs)...for the record it is two.

Anyway, I hope you think this video is up to your standard Kev :P and that you wont judge me harshly! You can see how much effort I have put into this! Please dont make me have to go into the same shop again and buy ANOTHER 24!

www.themurrays.vispa.com/jaffa2.avi
Quote from tristancliffe :I can post a video of me doing that as well if you want.

I'll d/l Madman's vid in a bit when I go home. Bloody working hours and all at...

Edit: How much fist-in-mouth counts? I can get past my knuckles, but not as far as my wrist, is that good enough?

whooooooaaaaaaa. your obviously some boy tristan if you can get your wrist in. jessus christ. does it not urt your mouth?
#94 - Vain
Quote from Captain Slow :whooooooaaaaaaa. your obviously some boy tristan if you can get your wrist in. jessus christ. does it not urt your mouth?

He just noticed how easy it seemed for everyone else to ram their fists into Tristan's mouth so he someday tried it out himself.

Vain
Quote from thisnameistaken :Madman scores... SIX!

A great effort there, Madman! I liked the unorthodox vertical stack. It appeared to be quite inefficient as you only managed to get three in that way, as opposed to the standard four, but you're the first contestant to manage a legal frontal cake and this may be due in part to your bizarre European central stacking method. Well done!

Extra credit for the strange camerawork at the start. I've no idea what you were going for there but it was entertaining nonetheless!

||||| = horizontal stack
---
---
--- = vertical stack

whoohoo.... Yeah i had a problem fitting the vertical stack (refering to the whole stack and not the angle of one jaffa cake) in my mouth twice before this attempt so i thought id try a different method as i was running out of cakes fast!! If i feel up to it i am willing to give it another go tomorrow and go for the 7th....

I think the horizontal stacking of the cakes can be quite good as it can push out your cheeks more so you can squash more in.. its also easier to chew than the vertical stack as i choked on my previous attempts using the vertical stack method, the top jaffa cake got wedged between my teeth and i could not move it... i was just thinking if it possible maybe you can try fitting 4 vertically, 2 in each cheek and one frontal which would make it 9 but that would be insane!!! maybe ill just replace tomorrows meals with jaffa cakes as the calorie intake goes up quite fast with this challenge....

i am aimng to beat the brits(tristan) at their own game... Czechs will prevail!
Is it cheating if I remove my teeth?
how are u planning the jaffa cake distruction without your teeth? unless you are that patient and wait for the saliva dissolve method? would be quite a lenghty video tho!
I have 4 teeth still intact, and I have very strong gums
But after some thought, I think it would give me an unfair advantage as I would have easier ingress for the JCs compared to other contenders,
and it would mean that my mouth had been modified

The LFS Jaffa Cake Challenge
(348 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG