The online racing simulator
The LFS Jaffa Cake Challenge
(348 posts, started )
When I finally was filming my efforts I didn't check if my camera was really on . So I have destroyed my jaffas so far. Gotta go buy some more

I managed to get 6 but the last one kinda exploded
Here's another jaffa freak!
Attached images
mmmjaffas.jpg
Quote from thisnameistaken :nutty boy: Slightly iffy hand-infront-of-mouth moment makes me a bit suspicious, but given that it was a four-caker I'm going to let it slide.
Nutty boy scores: 4

Oh Yeah!!
Oh Yeah!!

Mind you, why am I excited, it's only 4.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! My stupid computer just crashed on me mid-recording!!! I had successfully and, I believe, legally attempted 8 cakes. Looked up to click 'Stop Capture' and it had all frozen up...

Bugger, bugger, bugger. It'll be a while before I can psych myself up again for a second attempt at 8. No words on technique yet in case other people try it advance!

Edit: I have now re-recorded my attempt, which means a massive 16 Cake intake in less than 15 minutes. However, this attempt was rudely and embarrassingly interrupted after a few minutes by my mother calling me for dinner. I'm dying with shame. You can even see my try and ignore it in the hope she'll just go away, but she persists with here calling However, I keep my cool (and my mouth closed) and complete my attempt at 8. I think it's legal, but does Kev?

Linky
Tristan, that was really awesome
And when this paint avatar month is over, I think you could capture yourself a new avatar from that vid
LOL tristan, that is quite amazing. Really funny that your mother calls for you midway through
This is getting serious now.

I've viewed Tristan's latest submission a couple of times. Following the insertion of each of the first two right-hand side cakes, I'm a little suspicious that there may be subtle chewing going on. However because I didn't see any obvious symmetrical chewing on the two left-hand side cakes I must conclude that Tristan's mouth is indeed big enough for them.

So... Because I gave Madman a little leeway with regard to rule 4 on his last submission, and because Tristan surely must have ruined his dinner by scoffing 16 chocolate biscuits in two mouthfuls, I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I can't believe I'm saying this... Tristan scores: 8!
:static::laola::static:
Yippee!!!

Take that MadMan, you big pansy!
Am I the only one who's slightly scared of Tristan now? Firstly, when he;s putting the jaffa cakes in his eyes look like they cloud over. Secondly he just stares at the camera while chewing, like he's saying he could kill me with just his jaw. Well done anyway.

I've decided not to enter, because I haven't got a camera, any jaffa cakes, or the will to humiliate myself on the internet
I'm still staggered by the comedic timing of your mother calling you for dinner while you're in the preposterous situation of having eight jaffa cakes in your mouth at once. It's funny in so many different ways.
This is the greatest thread in history

If only I could locate a "Jaffa" cake.... For international competitors is there provisions for locating a similar product?
Quote from tristancliffe :Yippee!!!

Take that MadMan, you big pansy!

Ohhhhhhhhhh Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh .. pansy huh?! thats it!!!

i shall be attempting another 8 Jaffa cakes later in the week as i cannot eat any more at the mo.. quite sick of them but I am not scared of a challenge, 8 or better it is!!!

Time for an arse whooping monkey boy!

mad
I've already been discussing how to get nine, or even ten into my mouth, so I look forward to your attempt at 8!
I would like to be officially included in this madness.

Ok, I've located a local supplier for Jaffa Cakes. Unfortunately I cannot get any until Thursday evening since it's a specialty shop and closes early most days; and work gets in the way of these important things.

Expect results on Friday night!
Quote from tristancliffe :I've already been discussing how to get nine, or even ten into my mouth, so I look forward to your attempt at 8!

i have started to plan tooo... going for 8 isnt much of a goal now, my goal is to always go one better and raise the bar higher! Either i beat it or choke!!
Damn BBT, lucky you. I still think I can beat tristans 8, because I have a big mouth, and 2. Tristan is a n00b, and 3. He looks funny and has a speech impediment... <.<
Quote from dawesdust_12 :He [...] has a speech impediment... <.<

says the guy who cant even spell colour correctly
I can spell colour just fine, its those blimey americans who can't
Just watched tristans attempt, and although i found him rolling his eyes while eating the cakes rather offputting (Tristan, do you have a Jaffa Cake fetish?!?), and i genuinely burst out laughing when his mum was calling!

8/8!
Someone should measure the diameter of an official Jaffa Cake, so the competition could become global, or at least Jaffa Cake Challenge fans around the world could try how they would compete against the stars

Will you introduce a "Hotmunching"-mode?
The objective would be to complete a fourcaker in the least time possible.

You could also do a "Last Man Eating"-Mode: Eat as many cakes as you can!

Vain
Hotmunching for biggie?

Capture the Cake? A team of 4 has to get as many cakes back to base and fit them in all in an appointed gob. The one with the most wins.

Speed Cakes - not only quantity, but time taken from initial insertion to final swallow should be taken into account.

JaffaDorifto: The aim is not speed or quantity, but style. The words 'Jaffa Cake' must be mirrored for that cool look in shop windows.

JaffaStunts: Dangerous methods - perhaps snorting cakes, having cakes shot into your mouth at a high velocity. Or something like sword-swallowing, but with a whole box of Jaffas.

Frokki - I'll measure some cakes tonight to come up with a Standard Nominal Size.
There's also,

The Jaffapolis 500 Smile Race - first one to smile 500 times to the camera with a mouthful of Jaffa Cakes wins, strategies of muscle relaxation and cookie replenishment are essential.

Rumination Derby - Used Jaffa cakes rechewed over and over again.

Cookiecross - a combination of chewing Jaffa Cakes and running around a traffic cone.

Go-Jaffing - using the most basic Jaffa Cakes, chewing at it's purest.

Bungie-Chewing - dropping a Jaffa Cake tied with a long rubber band into your mouth from atleast 2 meters high - the one to manage to get the most cookies as they recoil wins.

The LFS Jaffa Cake Challenge
(348 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG