The online racing simulator
Why would they do that? Makes no business sense to hold back a product when theres ample demand for it.
Perhaps trying to create more hype? Who knows. Something official would be nice though, they must understand the pains us simracers have.
They understood the pain enough to MAKE the thing at least

I'm a little confused as to why they are not here if they're in the USA.
dont no if this means anything but the Available soon sign on the logitech website was a gray colour, now its red.
Question to anyone ordering from Gameseek - I have to change the address to have it sent to as I'm moving at the weekend, anyone know the best way to do this? I've emailed them two days ago but no reply..
was checking some foriegn sites out and found one that listed g25 as being availble 17.01.2007, this is not looking good at all. now if they were shipped into europe in october as one logi guy says, why on earth would they be available 2-3 months later is baffling me.
Quote from Paul_McCluskey :was checking some foriegn sites out and found one that listed g25 as being availble 17.01.2007, this is not looking good at all. now if they were shipped into europe in october as one logi guy says, why on earth would they be available 2-3 months later is baffling me.

A simple explanation of that COULD be how high this company is up the pecking order.

In other words there may be companies who sell more logitech hardware and may get the G25 much faster (and more stock) than those who stock the odd piece of kit.

Does that make sense?

Andrew
Finally, got through to Logitech, and they are clueless!!!!
Not giving anything away at all!!!!!
Well in Holland , at the Mediamarkt they said that they expect the G25 in about 1/2 weeks. Sounds good
I'm about to cancel my order. Tired of waiting and I propably do have better use for the amount of money the wheel costs.

There's only so much one can take (or wait).
Quote from mrfell :A simple explanation of that COULD be how high this company is up the pecking order.

In other words there may be companies who sell more logitech hardware and may get the G25 much faster (and more stock) than those who stock the odd piece of kit.

Absolutely. It's the reason I can walk into Fry's and get one. Not because Logitech is nationalistic (as some Canadians have theorized ^_^), but because Fry's is a HUGE chain that sells a high volume Logitech products.
Quote from Tomschok :Well in Holland , at the Mediamarkt they said that they expect the G25 in about 1/2 weeks. Sounds good

Would that be 1 to 2 weeks, or half a week? And when did they tell you this?

(one of the online shops in Holland updated its stock from "over 2 weeks" to "within 7 days"
I'm just praying mine comes in 8 days like it says its due to
My wife rang Logitech (earlier) and all they would say is that an email would be delivered the day of dispatch!!
Quote from mrfell :My wife rang Logitech (earlier) and all they would say is that an email would be delivered the day of dispatch!!

That's probably because the damned wheels are in Holland atm... From there they will be distributed to the european distribution points. So the UK office won't exactly know when they'll arrive at their DP.

All dutch LFS players, let's unite and raid the Distribution Centre here... Tonight at 8.
Quote from TagForce :Would that be 1 to 2 weeks, or half a week? And when did they tell you this?

(one of the online shops in Holland updated its stock from "over 2 weeks" to "within 7 days"

They told me this today and it would be 1 to 2 weeks.
Quote from Tomschok :They told me this today and it would be 1 to 2 weeks.

I just sent an email to a company that has very interesting info on their website...
Artikelnr 52.027.116
Partnr 963416-0914
Omschrijving (it said Logitech G25 Stuurwiel here, but it got lost)
Specificaties
Beschikbaarheid (Snel leverbaar, 1-3 dagen)
Prijs (excl BTW) € 190.84
Prijs (incl BTW) € 227.10
Quote from TagForce :I just sent an email to a company that has very interesting info on their website...
Artikelnr 52.027.116
Partnr 963416-0914
Omschrijving (it said Logitech G25 Stuurwiel here, but it got lost)
Specificaties
Beschikbaarheid http://www.micro-mail.nl/msq/artimport.nsf/rood.jpg (Snel leverbaar, 1-3 dagen)
Prijs (excl BTW) € 190.84
Prijs (incl BTW) € 227.10

Interesting , i also went to the BCC. But they said : What is a G25? They never heard of it.
I think i will buy it at the MediaMarkt when its there.
Cancelled the pre-order, good luck for the rest of my fellow fins trying to get the wheel. When (or if) G25 finally arrives here, I'll just walk to a store and buy it from there. Next year propably.
You can come and play LFS with my G25 on my 30th birthday when they'll finally release it.

I'm 25 now.
Oh come one, how long have you been waiting? A month? Two months? Even if someone get his/her wheel before you it doesn't mean that the is something horribly unrightful going on. I ordered some books a month ago and it says that they will be here probably in mid-november. If they are here before christmas I'm ok with it. No one has said that they will be here 100% sure on the x.x.xxxx day.

addicts
i wouldnt mind it being out 2 months from now if thats when it was stated as comin out, but its the constant date changin that gets my back up.
If Logitech learnt, like the devs have, not to give out unrealistic release dates, there's never as much disappointment/frustration.
Quote from Hyperactive :Oh come one, how long have you been waiting? A month? Two months? Even if someone get his/her wheel before you it doesn't mean that the is something horribly unrightful going on. I ordered some books a month ago and it says that they will be here probably in mid-november. If they are here before christmas I'm ok with it. No one has said that they will be here 100% sure on the x.x.xxxx day.

addicts

the problem is that as europeans were scewed or to be screwed with in the gaming companies view ... havent you heard about the whole sony deal ?
Just as a general public address... I don't know what the releasedates for your respective countries have been, but from the start Logitech has been saying "October" from the start here... Ok, so they said beginning of October, but pretty soon that was changed to the week of October 23rd. So far, that week isn't over, and we've seen the dates change on various websites from available in more than 2 weeks, to available from 1 to 10 days this week. This means Logitech (from a dutch point of view) has been pretty consistent. It seems they will be shipped to outlets this week.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG