The online racing simulator
Do anyone have the servers discord link,the other link in this discussion was expired i see.
plz unban me bro
ok i stop talking
see you in this thread in 2 days!
stop
Take it easy on him, hes probably just a kid. No reason to be absolute dicks, remember we want larger player base on lfs. You guys keep being complete ****s it will drive people away.

Turbofan will unban you when it is time.
Quote from JayDeM :Take it easy on him, hes probably just a kid. No reason to be absolute dicks, remember we want larger player base on lfs. You guys keep being complete ****s it will drive people away.

If he is a kid, he shouldn't be allowed to say that extreme swear words to me on publicly. There is no excuse for the things he said. Thats why he got banned from the Forums. I understand he is a kid but you don't have to be that disrespectful ahaha but i get what you mean you are right too
anyways just a ride disapeared lol
Quote from JayDeM :Take it easy on him, hes probably just a kid. No reason to be absolute dicks, remember we want larger player base on lfs. You guys keep being complete ****s it will drive people away.

im 12
Hi, i loved the jusy a ride servers and always only logged in that server anytime i played multiplayer. Great atmosphere and everyone is super friendly including the admins. Sad thing is recently the server became private and i do not know the password to get in. Is the only server that keeps me playing this amazing game, not fun playing alone. If you could share me the password please(publicly here on directly to my inbox) would be greatly appreciated thank you!
Quote from redemu9659 :Hi, i loved the jusy a ride servers and always only logged in that server anytime i played multiplayer. Great atmosphere and everyone is super friendly including the admins. Sad thing is recently the server became private and i do not know the password to get in. Is the only server that keeps me playing this amazing game, not fun playing alone. If you could share me the password please(publicly here on directly to my inbox) would be greatly appreciated thank you!

It's still public. Update to your game to D50.
Quote from redemu9659 :Hi, i loved the jusy a ride servers and always only logged in that server anytime i played multiplayer. Great atmosphere and everyone is super friendly including the admins. Sad thing is recently the server became private and i do not know the password to get in. Is the only server that keeps me playing this amazing game, not fun playing alone. If you could share me the password please(publicly here on directly to my inbox) would be greatly appreciated thank you!

Its on 50D patch download 52D and you will be fine
unfortunate advice as he will be soon be banned permanently for deeply and personally insulting some admin for his car color or something
Hey @turbofan, I wonder what is your excuse for banning me this time Smile <3
you're were kicked, not banned
just dont stop on busy road again
I was banned for harassment because I overtook an administrator who was driving at 100 km/h. It's amazing how administrators abuse their power.
Quote from LERAUG :I was banned for harassment because I overtook an administrator who was driving at 100 km/h. It's amazing how administrators abuse their power.

Yeah
Attached images
image-10.png
JaR 2.184 Bootstrap Loader 1.03
Reading Track 0 1 2 3 4

Jar Manager System for the LFS Bitching Simulator
Version 2.184
Copyright 2021, Vitas Research Inc.

Checking Memory... Ok
Loading System Components...

! Warning ! Not enough memory for system components.

> add more memory
Please insert brain into brainslot
Brain memory found ! 3 bytes added.

> load system
Loading System Components... Ok
Loading drivers...
mouse.drv... Ok
keyboard.drv... Ok
display.drv... Ok
Ai 12.drv... Ok
vroom.drv... Ok
ban.drv... Ok

> checkmsg
Checking messages.... 1 new message found

> badadmin.exe
BadAdmin V23 Pro V2.3
Copyright 2012 turbofanfan

>> list /banreason #LERAUG
Reading banlog.txt

BanReason #2384

1 interfering with hotlapper
2 warned by admin
3 harassing admin
4 kicked by turbofan
5 warned ban by turbofan
6 discussing rules
7 banned 12h by turbofan

>> sendforum
Sending output to lfs.net
i just got banned for "troll" because a guy was brake checking me and couldnt let me overtake. just a ride needs to fix their admins ASAP, I cant even report the guy because i have no "just a ride discord invite"
Quote from AnteProDriver :i just got banned for "troll" because a guy was brake checking me and couldnt let me overtake. just a ride needs to fix their admins ASAP, I cant even report the guy because i have no "just a ride discord invite"

the message before you is literally a JAR invite link Shrug
This thread is closed

serveur just a ride
(353 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG