The online racing simulator
Just got banned and I kinda want an explanation of why?
I’ve been riding bikes all day and had a blast with a lot of players on the new patch. Decided to try some different bikes, got on one, drove past hotel, got to the crossroad where it connects to “The Ring”, clipped some1 who came FLYING through, got kicked, joined, 0xDEADBEEF just wrote “!!!”, I sent a question mark to hopefully get an explanation but I got banned instead. Should I have yielded or what? Kinda crazy I didn’t I got time to respond before the kick and ban
Quote from JELLE 9990 :Just got banned and I kinda want an explanation of why?
I’ve been riding bikes all day and had a blast with a lot of players on the new patch. Decided to try some different bikes, got on one, drove past hotel, got to the crossroad where it connects to “The Ring”, clipped some1 who came FLYING through, got kicked, joined, 0xDEADBEEF just wrote “!!!”, I sent a question mark to hopefully get an explanation but I got banned instead. Should I have yielded or what? Kinda crazy I didn’t I got time to respond before the kick and ban

More than likely they was running Times on "THE RING"
and you either didn't yield or wasn't paying attention and most likely it was a admin that was running times.

Just pay more attention next time.

I am sure OXDEADBEEFOX will be here to tell ya how long.
I know how long it is. It’s only for a day.
I just thought it was a bit harsh to get insta banned for one mistake(if I was at fault) I’ve been driving for weeks on the server so I kinda know my way around it and the rules. I just didn’t know the Hotlappers had the power over normal traffic on a nearly full server…
Quote from JELLE 9990 :I know how long it is. It’s only for a day.
I just thought it was a bit harsh to get insta banned for one mistake(if I was at fault) I’ve been driving for weeks on the server so I kinda know my way around it and the rules. I just didn’t know the Hotlappers had the power over normal traffic on a nearly full server…

I got banned for a day whitout warning too. He said he doesn't often warn before a ban so yeah it sucks i guess.
@JELLE

I banned the question mark, not ur crash.
When i kick you for a crash, I am the one who needs explanations
I sent "!!!" as a warning, u answer "?" and that, is the worst answer, I already wrote about it in this thread. It's like you're landing on another planet and asking what's going on, but you know very well what happened and why u got a kick. I dont have time to waste explaining what you already know, a ban is much more efficient, until drama happens here.

Any mod reading ? plz just close that thread, it is only noise.

edit :
yesterday only, we had 49 bans on server mostly for reckless driving and insults, I banned "only" 3 ppl cause am noob.
picture it if I had to explain things to each guy, it s just madness. No way.
No no, keep it. Its really fun to read it ahahah
Quote from turbofan :@JELLE

I sent "!!!" as a warning, u answer "?" and that, is the worst answer, I already wrote about it in this thread. It's like you're landing on another planet and asking what's going on, but you know very well what happened and why u got a kick. I dont have time to waste explaining what you already know, a ban is much more efficient, until drama happens here.

edit :
yesterday only, we had 49 bans on server mostly for reckless driving and insults, I banned "only" 3 ppl cause am noob.

Well i dint even realised i got kicked, only said i lost connection. didnt think much of it because ive been hit multiple times when im hotlapping but that is just how it is with all these ppl having fun. joined back and all i was greeted with was "!!!", how is that any better than my questian mark? but ye i might be involved in the crash scene but with 35-40 players racing aound a map like maniacs it would be weird if accidents doesnt happen? but now i got ur attention, am i suposed to hold back for ppl flying through the crossway? ive read the rules again and it doest say anything about that?
??
!!!
???
*gets banned for 180 days*
Quote from turbofan :@JELLE

edit :

Dead banana Dead banana Dead banana
[quote="JELLE 9990;2063343"]Well i dint even realised i got kicked/quote]
This is your side, your responsibility, not mine.
I wont change my way because you dont understand. No.
[quote="turbofan;2063438"][quote="JELLE 9990;2063343"]Well i dint even realised i got kicked/quote]
I wont change my way because you dont understand. No.[/quote]

Okay i can take the not noticing the kick on my shoulder if that makes you happy, but you still didnt answer my question?? am i supossed to give way on that crossway??? if you look on the "signs" on the pavement its clearly the hotlappers who need to stop and not me? like i said the rules doesnt state that anywhere!
Its like a unwriten rule tbh, you are already unbanned and i see that you are on just a ride currently so no point going on it more mate
[quote="JELLE 9990;2063554"][quote="turbofan;2063438"][quote="JELLE 9990;2063343"]Well i dint even realised i got kicked/quote]
I wont change my way because you dont understand. No.[/quote]

Okay i can take the not noticing the kick on my shoulder if that makes you happy, but you still didnt answer my question?? am i supossed to give way on that crossway??? if you look on the "signs" on the pavement its clearly the hotlappers who need to stop and not me? like i said the rules doesnt state that anywhere![/quote]

Sorry forgot to quote you*
hello, turbofan, i regret so much lying on this forum, i was stupid and i wish to get unbanned, please unban me i will be a good driver.
Bruh
Quote from Bruhmomento :Its like a unwriten rule tbh, you are already unbanned and i see that you are on just a ride currently so no point going on it more mate

What do you mean going on it more? I need answers for the future, and I need it from the man who kicked and banned me. kinda hard to follow the rules on the server if there is unwritten rules nobody knows about or if they make em up as they go…
Quote from JELLE 9990 :What do you mean going on it more? I need answers for the future, and I need it from the man who kicked and banned me. kinda hard to follow the rules on the server if there is unwritten rules nobody knows about or if they make em up as they go…

So brother basicly you need to give way at every hotlapping car if you can, if you don't its fine i guess you will just get kicked and its not really often, its just an admin sees it and warns you by kicking, doesn't make sense by warn kick but you get the idea. At "The Ring" its a highly used track whic covers the cruise area too and its expected to see some traffic, just next time keep in mind that when a hotlapping car comes by you need to give way to them. As i said, if you can't its fine. As Turbo said you got banned bc of the "?" (Who bans somebody for using "?" Bruh)Not bc of the "The Ring" accident. You can try "The Ring" layout and see it for yourself so you have an idea of the layout.

Have fun and be careful next time i guess you know what to do better then me ahahaha🙏🏻😁
Who the hell do you guys think you are fam. All I did was crack a funny joke. I think you guys are the funny joke. I think you guys should be more serious with your real life than us on the internet cruising around in a game. This is a community game and you guys are destroying it. Completely pitiful.
wat
can i get unbanned please?
-
(Joe mama1256) DELETED by Joe mama1256 : yes
see you in this thread in a week!
This thread is closed

serveur just a ride
(353 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG