The online racing simulator
Please cut it off
ahahahahahhaha
Can somoene tell me the reason for my ban? and when it ezpires?
when u cant drive straight, when u cant brake, when u cant take a single corner
dont try to race in the pack
have some respect for the other drivers
practice offline first

12h

most amazing is that u ask why...
Hello Just a Ride administrators. Asking for a unban. I would like to return to the JaR server and old friends after a 3 month ban. Im sorry about mistakes and violations that I committed. Nickname - Energy-DiRT s3 (windx)
Hello, not sure if I'm in the right forum, but I have some questions.

So, I've got banned from JAR server for 3 days, tho I acctually do not understand why did this happened, as far as I understand there where no need for a ban or even a kick. I'm fine not playing for 3 days, but I would be happy if someone from "Just a Ride" community would respond and clear things out. As of this time being and from what I can see, I've got banned for no valid reason. If someone could respond to this and unban me or just tell me what indeed had happened I would be very happy.

Short form of what happend - this was just another cruise and some guy rammed into me and spun me out, did not apologiesed, I went on, just further in the back of the hole cruise, when cruise was in some sort of parking lot I overtook some guys and came back to the position that I was in before guy rammed me, after that i've got kicked but at the momment I thought this was just my internet, joined back in, came back to the cruise and then everything happened. I was in the very back and guys in the back weren't cruising, they were drifting and doing nonsense, in order for me to have better experience when the road was clean I overtook those few guys and got in front of one so called "cruiser" that was drifting, guy came very close to me (or even crashed into my back a bit) and started beeping, then I've got banned. Not sure if this guy was the same guy that kicked me earlier but again, as far as my understanding goes I did nothing that was worth banning, especcially for 3 days.

Thanks a lot Smile
my username is wopebe if that's needed.

(also is there a discord of JAR?)
@windx unbanned

@wopebe
we have rules, specially in konvoys/cruise, a golden one : dont overtake, dont try to go back to ur spot.
Overtaking in konvoys generates conflicts, kids dont like it and fight back for their spot.
I agree that konvoys are often a messy event, but they are even more when no rules.
u are unbanned, good luck next time.
(i dont use it but i see discord links on previous page of the thread)
@turbofan . Man now you really piss me off, BAN FOR ASKING a question again?
No more reduced tariff please ban me forever you are the bigest selfmade idiot ever , i was trying to be polite to people like you, but everything has a borders, go back to the hole you came from.
Is it xenophobic enough for you ?
@plkrk

I first kicked u for stopping a bus in the middle of the tunnel, blocking people behind you.
U reconnect and i write "next time u block -> ban"
U answer : "what ?"

That, is no good answer, one of the worst possible actually.
I wrote easy english, if u dont understand, get a translator
I wont repeat what I already wrote but ban you at once instead so I dont waste time.

As it is your 7th ban on server, it will be 180 days. :sad
Quote from turbofan :@plkrk

I first kicked u for stopping a bus in the middle of the tunnel, blocking people behind you.
U reconnect and i write "next time u block -> ban"
U answer : "what ?"

That, is no good answer, one of the worst possible actually.
I wrote easy english, if u dont understand, get a translator
I wont repeat what I already wrote but ban you at once instead so I dont waste time.

As it is your 7th ban on server, it will be 180 days. :sad

It wasnt me who stop in a tunnel , thats the primo, second one i respawn at car park, ther was 2 other buses if you need glass , better use it, please ban me permanently from your imagination mister.Thats why after you kicked me i ask why i did wrong. Please, i understand you dont like me , lets end it here. Bye
1. check ur replay, u stopped and blocked traffic, there was no one in front of you. Stopping on a live road is far from common sense, whatever was ur intent. Common sense and respect are mandatory on server.

2. a few ppl I dont like are active on server, I dont ban for personnal reasons

Most of all, it's your 7th ban, and u still drive like other guests are AI's, u just dont care. It seems then the server will be a bit less messy without you.
Quote from turbofan :1. check ur replay, u stopped and blocked traffic, there was no one in front of you. Stopping on a live road is far from common sense, whatever was ur intent. Common sense and respect are mandatory on server.

2. a few ppl I dont like are active on server, I dont ban for personnal reasons

Most of all, it's your 7th ban, and u still drive like other guests are AI's, u just dont care. It seems then the server will be a bit less messy without you.

After listening to your non sens i hope you will do the same for me : Please give me permanent ban, common sens do not came together with you, since you baning people for asking question , i ask nicely , give ban .
bro the admins went on a power trip
what happened to this server? I thought this place was chill
who are these guys?
another one bites the dust
12h for harassing admin after a kick

I like ur last comment a lot : "who are these guys ?", made me laugh, ty.
-
(Windx) DELETED by Windx
-
(manyman44) DELETED by Scawen : various posts including some by poster with offensive avatar
-
(ImudilaSkyline) DELETED by Scawen : various posts including some by poster with offensive avatar
-
(HuntRally) DELETED by Scawen : various posts including some by poster with offensive avatar
-
(MousemanLV) DELETED by Scawen : various posts including some by poster with offensive avatar
-
(turbofan) DELETED by Scawen : various posts including some by poster with offensive avatar
-
(manyman44) DELETED by Scawen : various posts including some by poster with offensive avatar
-
(turbofan) DELETED by Scawen : various posts including some by poster with offensive avatar
-
-
Hello there. I got banned on the server. I think the car in front of me was the admin, but he provoked me. Do you think this is fair? can you lift me please.
@syecvs
but this is your 7th ban... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
that's a lot
am sure there is a server more adapted to your driving style, somewhere.
i was doing a drag race and got banned can someone explain me what the f+ck i did wrong. it makes no sense i know the rules i know that we can only drive on the left side. but come on guys is this a joke?
you have the carpark with nothing in there why you dont creat a drag strip over there. problem solved no more crashes or other problem with the drag racers.
I want one last chance, I will improve my driving skills and control myself. Also, my previous ban reasons were to use drag tools. but I didn't hit anyone. Please unban me, I've learned my lesson.
Hello,how i can unban my account ?
My ban has expired and I still can't join just a ride
Hello, I was banned from the server Just a Ride until the 4th of September, and until now the server keeps saying "connection refused" please remove my ban, I love the server Frown(
@turbofan hello, i would like the appeal my ban, i was reckless driving, i know but, my car was sketchy, please unban me.
Hello, I have recieved a ban, last night I assume since this morning i cannot connect.
I have played 2 hours last night and have been in one cruise and mostly driving around the city.
I'm doing my best to follow the rules but there is one rule I did not know and that is: (quote from a reply earlier in the thread)

"We have rules, especially in konvoys/cruise, a golden one: dont overtake, dont try to go back to ur spot.
Overtaking in konvoys generates conflicts, kids dont like it and fight back for their spot.
I agree that konvoys are often a messy event, but they are even more when no rules.
u is unbanned, good luck next time.
(i dont use it but i see discord links on previous page of the thread)"

I would like to emphasize I was NOT aware that you are not allowed to overtake and not to go back in your spot.
I am sure I was in the convoy and have overtaken a time or two last night, but I was really not aware that you are not allowed to overtake.
I have been doing it for a while now, and I don't remember anyone warning me it is against the rules.
Sometimes, I would mention, in the chat, how much fun it is overtaking a long cruise line, and no one reminded me it is against the rules.

As far I remember, all the overtakes I did end up being NOT crashes and I would actually overtake to go on way ahead of cruise and go my own path so i do not bother them.
I have been playing during peak hours when server is full and with that the margin for mistakes is even bigger, you cut a corner a little bit and you're bound to hit someone on the side.

I have tried to reach you guys on your discord server, but it seems to not be available anymore, for a ban appeal and this thread is what I found instead. I can understand for what I have been banned for, but I hope I will get another chance, and such mistakes won't happen again.

If it is possible to get myself unbanned somehow, please reply and I will act accordingly.
Thank you for your time.

name: spuzvacz
in game name: Nerkec
Quote from syecvs :I want one last chance, I will improve my driving skills and control myself. Also, my previous ban reasons were to use drag tools. but I didn't hit anyone. Please unban me, I've learned my lesson.

This is your seventh ban in JAR server.

Your last ban is for crashing and your ban duration is 180 days. In other words, it will expire on 28.02.2024.

Please check !rules, when you connect again.

Quote from kingdomheartz :Hello,how i can unban my account ?

This is your first ban in JAR server.

You are banned for reckless driving and your ban duration is 7 days. In other words, it will expire on 11.09.2023.

Quote from Lazzarotto :Hello, I was banned from the server Just a Ride until the 4th of September, and until now the server keeps saying "connection refused" please remove my ban, I love the server Frown(

This is your fourth ban in JAR server.

You are banned for reckless driving and your ban duration is 7 days. In other words, it will expire on 11.09.2023.

Quote from Joe mama1256 :@turbofan hello, i would like the appeal my ban, i was reckless driving, i know but, my car was sketchy, please unban me.

This is your second ban in JAR server.

You are banned for reckless driving and your ban duration is 7 days. In other words, it will expire on 16.09.2023.

Quote from spuzvacz :
If it is possible to get myself unbanned somehow, please reply and I will act accordingly.
Thank you for your time.

name: spuzvacz
in game name: Nerkec

You are banned for crashing and leaving, your ban duration is 3 days. In other words, it will expire on 11.09.2023.

Quote :

You are banned for crashing and leaving, your ban duration is 3 days. In other words, it will expire on 11.09.2023.

I do not remember my first ban, I thought this was my first ban. Eitherway, thank you for the fast reply and extra information. I will make sure to check !rules and pay more attention on the road. Many thanks!
This thread is closed

serveur just a ride
(353 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG