Please guys, let me in Smile.

Thanks
jar is way better than freedom factory actually
I bet you're banned from both...
Happy new years everybody!
Please unblock me. I want to drive on New Year's Day. Please
Quote from syecvs :Please unblock me. I want to drive on New Year's Day. Please

Don't worry... U don't lose anything Wink
Quote from JayDeM :Take it easy on him, hes probably just a kid. No reason to be absolute dicks, remember we want larger player base on lfs. You guys keep being complete ****s it will drive people away.

Turbofan will unban you when it is time.

You are bad influence, don’t say that you’re connecting community, and making good for it! 😁 where you do good stuff?
Quote from chezzyboy :You are bad influence, don’t say that you’re connecting community, and making good for it! 😁 where you do good stuff?

I'm a bad influence, who's banned on both tc and jar? hue
Quote from JayDeM :I'm a bad influence, who's banned on both tc and jar? hue

I’m not banned on TC stop making up lies
talk to me when your main LFS profile is permanently banned from LFS
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :This post is technically not related to this thread...

...but after reading several pages of these posts, I have to reveal an information about from my perspective to this... whole thing:

What an absolutely amusing thread. I am honest and I seriously laughed ( again, seems so, but several times more ).

Keep it coming.

Hello, I made a mistake, please allow me to apologize.
First of all, I would like to apologize to you. While I was on the server, the tweak was turned on and I got banned. I really apologize to all of you. Can you unban me or can I know how many days are left? I apologize to everyone.
Quote from Sami59593 :First of all, I would like to apologize to you. While I was on the server, the tweak was turned on and I got banned. I really apologize to all of you. Can you unban me or can I know how many days are left? I apologize to everyone.

That sucks. If its your first ban i don't think it will be that long but since its a tweak ban it could be perma or 180 days. You should go to JAR discord server and ask there. The link is https://discord.gg/kTHmDXHnNy .
how i see how much im banned... this admins are not fair to me
Quote from Samuu23 :how i see how much im banned... this admins are not fair to me

If its first ban, there is a high chance its only 12 hours or 1 day.
he said he will raise it to 60 days idk why
Quote from Samuu23 :he said he will raise it to 60 days idk why

Then it can be a big offence or he just felt like giving you 60 days. You know how "good" the admins are
I payd 20 usd just to get banned on the biggest server for "troll" 😭😭
Quote from Samuu23 :I payd 20 usd just to get banned on the biggest server for "troll" 😭😭

πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€ , you can try city driving its pretty good too when learn how it works or you can try leagues too. Lfs is not all about cruise and chill there is so much more
Quote from Samuu23 :I payd 20 usd just to get banned on the biggest server for "troll" 😭😭

server owners have the right to run and admin their servers (which they pay for as well) in a way they see fit πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
please unban please
Hello I was banned cuz I accidentally crashed into the admin. I'm new to the server and also to the version. I was playing 0.6r for 6-7 years, so the new rules are little difficult for me, like driving in the left lane instead in the right, but I will learn, so can someone tell the admins or idk tell someone in the server to unban me? Thanks in advance!
This thread is closed

serveur just a ride
(353 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG