The online racing simulator
The shark looks really cool
Im sure some racers will be scared when seeing it in their mirror
Hi

I search scene helmet for 3D max7 and brazil, but i can´t find it.

If anybody it has , please send it at my email sonyk@centrum.cz

Thank you

P.S. my english is bad , sorry
ian never made it, you'll just have to import the helmet cmx into 3dsmax and make materials for it (omg thats so hard..)

so basically if you dont know how to do that, then.. lol what exactly is the purpose of having 3dsmax

im not 100% sure, but tristan imported a helmet into 3dsmax, but i dont know if it was the old one or not (pretty sure it was)
I have imported the new one once, but never saved it or smoothed it. The only difference is additional mapping on the visor, the rest is identical.
Very impressive. You should try using the wheels you have on the racks on some of the cars. Might look good.
That is pretty good Looks pretty realistic. Now if you could place it in a scene such as Blackwood or Westhill, that would put it over the top.
A render of an adaptation of a veilside 2004. Comments and idea's are welcome (i didn't got a lot of idea's after i've finished this damned tree :shrug.

Click in image to download that skin Author is Pdanev and it's free to use.

Older public skins can be downloaded under "downloads" -> "Skins".
im really new to rendering, so i need ur help guys. i tried different surfaces, but on some of them shadow looks a bit bugged. is it the surface's problem, or did i do something wrong? thanks in advance
Attached images
bugged.jpg
its the lighting and rendering settings; it looks like the interpolations of shadow calculations are to low
The only rendering program i've got atm is Bryce 5. I was wondering whether bryce is able to handle rendering such as this because i'd like to start rendering some of my skins. People have been asking for a render of my XRT_JDM skin and i don't want to ask people to do one! I've managed to do all of my lfs mods by myself up until now and i'd like to be able to continue to!
Skins by Motary.
Thanks Notorious Fruity Drifters for using our logo in their skins :

Last...and probably best.

MorroW, why last ?
Last from this upload
No worries, I don't plan to die soon
Ufff

the only thing i dont like about your tires morrow (last one shows this the best) is, how shiny they are all the way around; the insides of the tires should be less reflective to look worn; plus the insides aren't that reflective anyway (outsides can be after using tireshine.. but not so much otherwise) thats my only critique
Thanks XCNuse

I will take a look at tire material. I remember once I have already modified it...but why the hell I didn't take it for use...I don't know
MorroW, I think it is depending on what kind of shot you are aiming for. If it is an action scene when the car has just finished racing on the road then I think what XCNuse said was vaild. But if the scene you are doing is a studio type shot then I think what you got there is perfect, as in real life photography, a studio shot will always polish the car to spotless and use fresh glossy tyres.
okay.. but as small tread is left on the modeled tires there are; it wouldn't be that shiny

then again; i cant say i've ever seen a picture taken of a car with the tire facing the camera, its (from what i've seen) always away from the camera

but the only time tires are that shiny in the center like that is right after they make it out of the processing, right after that its pretty much blunted (even by rolling it around, the sticky stuff what makes it shine picks up dirt and dust real fast) and by doing so they also usually leave a trail which.. you dont want that rolling into a car scene
Nice render ronin!

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG