The online racing simulator
i can't load lfs replay data...
Quote from dreamtrack :Hi!
I have some issue with loading lfs replay data in to LFS Record...I have attached image. Why this option is disabled? http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/841/59736067.jpg/

Thanks!
Pawel

To be able to import replay data from LFS, you need to first create a ReplayControl layer and enter the name of an existing replay in the 'Replay' property. Then create a keyframe to set the start time in the replay ( creating and using a ReplayControl @ 2:00 )

When you have a working and animated ReplayControl, then the option to record replay data from LFS will be enabled.
See also http://www.lfs.net/LFSRecord/v ... ording_Replay_Data_V2.mp4
-
(dreamtrack) DELETED by dreamtrack
.vob mods
Is it possible to do this or add the function maybe:
Move the camera in LFS (via keyboard+mouse) and the path gets recorded, then the camera movement can be played back?

The keyframe movement is very powerful but I found it too cumbersome to use. On the other hand the LFS ingame camera controlls are quite nice, with smothing etc so would be cool to use them to create replayable camera movement.
-
(Stölzel) DELETED by Flame CZE : vob mods in the video
Quote :This message has been deleted by Flame CZE. Reason: vob mods in the video

Omg... What a Kiddy reaction!
But ok...
If any Want to see my 3D HD Video from LfS PM me!
Since we've got the new forum, impossible to DL LFS record.
Fixed
Fine, thanks!
I have problem on 0.6G. After applying ReplayControl I got black screen.
Thanks Victor, but i can use it with new track and how ? " Westhill "
OMG this is incredible !!
Hi! Could it be that LFS Record and 0.6Q arent really compatible anymore? When trying to record in Full Screen mode, it doesnt switch to LFS and it states that the screen mode is unavailable (which isnt true)...

Cheers,
Ruben
No-one knows? Frown
Quote from [N]eBuR :Hi! Could it be that LFS Record and 0.6Q arent really compatible anymore? When trying to record in Full Screen mode, it doesnt switch to LFS and it states that the screen mode is unavailable (which isnt true)...

Cheers,
Ruben

Hi! Haven't ran LFS Record for some months. I don't seem having any serious problem when recording in full screen (though it doesn't switch to LFS for me, but it still saves the screen shot sequence). If it works in windowed mode, maybe try to record in borderless window mode (shift + F10)?

I'm using 0.6 Q too.
Excellent. That worked. Much appreciated Wink
-
(cleanracer) DELETED by cleanracer
#346 - Avc
Hello, can someone update LFS Recorder, so that when you select multiple key frames, you can actually change their "Easing type" and "interpolation" all at once. Cause at the moment this is not possible. And also possibly to get an audio render option. So that I can get the audio from the perspective of the animated camera.
Is this how Simbroadcast has those nice camera angles that LFS can't do in replay view?
SBTV has a self written tv director insim iirc
at Gum Garage, KingOfIce developp a tv live LFS with drones , purchases etc and also an IA cam selector trigged on battles and actions
Quote from Victor :Hello all,

I've been working on a camera animation and recording tool called LFS Record.
Even though it's now been tested for a number of days I consider LFS record to still be in beta phase, so please use it at your own risk, knowing there may still be some bugs. If you find a bug, please report it here.

I have written a readme.txt that contains all the background information regarding LFS Record. Please do read it - I'm sure it will answer many questions. Certainly the obvious ones.

For now I'll just post the highlight of the readme here :

What is LFS Record?
-------------------
LFS Record is a video capturing tool for Live for Speed (www.lfs.net).
With it you can control the camera inside LFS in any way you like, except it is limited to the so called "Shift+U mode"; the free camera mode of LFS. You can still create follow-cams though.
LFS Record is meant to be used with an offline LFS. That means it will not be of much use to you as a live-camera tool. LFS Record works best with replays, or just plain free-camera mode, with no cars moving around (eg. for scenery captures).

Key features
------------
*Record Live for Speed footage at any FPS, any available resolution and at the highest quality
*Timeline animating of cameras, null objects and a replay control
*Full 3D path editing with linear or bezier spatial interpolation (using linear temporal interpolation)
*Keyframe easing
*Layer parenting
*Property binding
*Create Null layers from replay data (MCI / car data)
*Export as After Effects project
*Import audio for easy syncing

Requirements
-------------
*Windows XP SP3 or up
*Microsoft .NET Framework 4 or up.
*A copy of Live for Speed

Full readme : http://www.lfs.net/LFSRecord/README.txt

Download
---------
Full : http://www.lfs.net/LFSRecord/LFSRecord2.0.10.zip
Patch : http://www.lfs.net/LFSRecord/LFSRecord2.0.10_Patch.zip
(you can only use this patch if you have previously installed 2.0.5 or up)

Some quick beginners' tutorials, to get people going
-------------------------------------------------
1_Views
2_Menu_Items
3_Connecting_To_LFS
4_Creating_Animation
5_Using_Replays
6_Using_Replays_Part_2
7_Recording_Replay_Data_V2 *NEW*

(actually, everyone who wants to use LFS Record should check at least these videos. More videos can be made if that is desired.)

Good Luck! And just to remind you, this is still in its testing phase, so if you encounter a problem, just post about it here (elaborately, so I can understand the situation) and I'll look into it.

hi i have an issue with the download i can't download from the link

LFS Record (camera animation & video recording tool)
(353 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG