The online racing simulator
Quote from Flame CZE :Just an idea - would it be possible to render cars in their positions on the LFSRecord map? It could be useful when setting cameras etc.

They are drawn (small blue circular crosshairs) if you get the car null data after setting up the replay manager.

*sorry flame misread / I take you do mean actually render the shape of the car rather then just the "thingies"
Quote from MirageJ :Fantastic work Victor, really loving this program.

One question though, is it possible to switch between active cameras while recording?

At the moment, I've been recording and exporting (into AE) up to the point of a camera change, and then changing the camera, and recording that section, then exporting it etc.

Just wondering whether you can "animate" the change of active camera from within LFS Record.

Once again, an excellent program with tonnes of potential

Josh.

+1

Btw. awesome program, thx Victor!
nice one i like it !!!!!
beta stage still? or jus plainly not updated the site
Quote from Gener_AL (UK) :when adding bmp to vegas just chose the first one and in the bottom in "import media" there is a "select sequential" tick that and select first image that LFSrecord has chosen (it will scale it).

Quick Vid test.

I have done what You said, but...it only made one video file of images. About this Thank You ! But still, it is too fast and not realtime.
This tool is not for me, I can't make a proper video of it
I was wondering it is possible to get sounds with it because it's bit boring without audio because u need to add your own car sound or some music over there. i tested it and it was really good. Easy way to make slow motions with high quality i will make little video soon with my friend
What program do you use for making video ?
hmm xrt on fern bay and u are a demouser
Quote from AdrineX :Sony vegas

Can you share info about Sony Vegas properties ? Looks like your video is in realtime ?
-
(AdrineX) DELETED by AdrineX : double post
Quote from Litro :And New still image length (seconds) What value there ?

what ever u want u can alwasy change it at the timeline watch some tutorials at youtube.
Patch v2.0.6
A new patch is available, v2.0.6.

Download :
Full : http://www.lfs.net/LFSRecord/LFSRecord2.0.6.zip
Patch : http://www.lfs.net/LFSRecord/LFSRecord2.0.6_Patch.zip

Most relevant thing to note is the way replay data is recorded and used.
The "Add Null From Car Data" function is removed. Instead you now record / import replay data separately and then add a non-destructive ReplayData layer that uses the replay data. So you don't record data straight into a null layer anymore.

1) record / import replay data
2) add a layer that uses that replay data

I think the best way to explain it is to watch the video about the new replay recording : http://www.lfs.net/LFSRecord/v ... ording_Replay_Data_V2.mp4

Changes for v2.0.6 :
New : Drag and drop spr/mpr onto LFS Record to create or update ReplayControl (DarkTimes)
New : Can load old project files (no more incompatible project files), from 2.0.5 and up
New : Empty left panel now used to display imported media objects in a project
New : Replay data import feature. Now replay data is stored in a file and imported as a ReplayMedia object which can be used in your project
New : The new ReplayData layer allows you to use data from ReplayMedia objects
New : Bake ReplayData layer to Null layer (replaces "Add Null From Car Data")
Deleted : "Add Null From Car Data" feature - use the new ReplayData layer instead
Change : Recent Projects menu item now sorts according to last opened project (DarkTimes)
Fix : Bezier control-in redo was wrong in one certain case
New : Mercurial source repository at http://lfsrecord.codeplex.com/

btw, I have not forgotten about the suggestions people have posted. But the new replay recording was a fair amount of work, so I want to get that out there for a good test, while I continue with your suggestions.
after i bake it to null i cannot make it follow the car like you did in the first replay video.. any idea why?

and in that video it made me laugh when you say, "this is bit shitty position"
Have you parented the camera to the null layer with the baked animation?
Cba to read all pages & Dont have time atm.
Just trying to check the program and it gives me this:

"To run this application, you first must install one of the following versions of the .NET Framework:
v4.0.30319
Contact your application publisher for instructions about obtaining the appropriate version of the .NET Framework"

Downloaded the newest version you uploaded yesterday.. so, what's going on :P
yes i have parented the main camara and made it 0,0,0. i dont have the path it takes on the map either... also quick question whats the best program to use to put all these shots together windows movie maker cant switch them over quick enough

thanks
I'm sorry but I do not see what you mean. I'm thinking you're confused about something.
Have you seen the video nr. 7 I added two days ago, explaining the difference between a ReplayData layer and a Null layer?

Finally, maybe you can take a screenshot of your situation, which may help explain it better.
this is what it looks like. Sorry for late reply

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG