The online racing simulator
I reopen the publication.
Other actual tracks could be implemented in addition to Rockingham.Na-na
Shrug didn’t know track are cars now..?
They are made from the same matter. The universe doesn't care if they are cars or tracks. Big grin
Quote from Sponge :I’d definitely would like to see some kind of LMP style prototype car, not necessarily a hybrid, I imagine that’s pretty difficult to program. Also a electric formula car and touringcar would be awesome Smile

agree with this Smile
Some sort of 6x6 truck that can handle the ice age that will have set in before any new content arrives
well
a set of LMP cars
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :

the weather would be nice to have too.

What game is that? It cant be LFS because of the weather effects, looks like a track conversion
to a different game, hence the old blackwood curbs
"old" blackwood?
Lmao that steering wheel is hilariously horribly bad, as is the sound.
maybe just use the same physic engine to make another game that allow mod? I'll pay for it if there it is
Quote from UniValvePlums :What game is that? It cant be LFS because of the weather effects, looks like a track conversion
to a different game, hence the old blackwood curbs

The rain effect in the mirrors looks like netKar Pro and it is also mentioned in the youtube comments.
(netKar Pro was the successor to Assetto Corsa.)
Quote from Gutholz :The rain effect in the mirrors looks like netKar Pro and it is also mentioned in the youtube comments.
(netKar Pro was the successor predecessor to Assetto Corsa.)

Small correction Tongue
Why aren't devs doing any new cars?
tire physics not (yet) updated ...
how come there aren't 43894389 people asking for the GR Yaris? 🤔

Money shifting it in LFS would be hella cheaper than doing it on the Nurburgring :^)
Quote from Flotch :tire physics not (yet) updated ...

So what. The LFS stimulation is already robust and sophisticated enough to house a dozen new race cars. Anyway, I think one-day LFS will flourish as an open-source simulation.
Quote from nikopdr :yes, that's patch 0.5Y blackwood? Big grin

I remember Blackwood when there were trees overhanging the track...
car I want to see on s3 is a turbo racing version of xfg with fairing and the possibility of having a smooth tire

and see an rb4 gtr to enter the same class as fxr

and see a new car model made by the developers of a car body class with numbers on the windows with suction cups and on the front with closed headlights.

option to put turbo on the cars since there is the option to move the transmission and lock the car options to choose sports wheels on the lfs cars following their racing pattern I stopped here if it doesn't suit the developers I apologize

sorry my english and bad i used bing translator
Im not fan of super and hypercars, but some pagani x mclaren f1 based car will be sick
We should really lock this and make every car there has been suggested as mods.

EDIT: As what I have seen first pages and what we have, seems like several people have got exact same idea, regardless of being coincidence or not.
Just gonna add the obligitory VWS here, it fits perfectly!
We shoudl definitely have the new BMW G82 M4 GT3 and perhaps some LMPs
electrical car

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG