The online racing simulator
Quote from Creepingwing :Hello all. I’m creepingwing just downloaded the demo. I’m from uk.

Welcome [LCS] Cruise Server is best demo server Tongue
Welcome back GC.be.
Your previous visit was : Wed 22 Jun 2005, 11:07

It's been a while... Not that famous, not sure if anyone remembers me or the SCCC, South City Cab Company, folks! Big grin
Hello!
I was searching for some good driving games and I heard this one was free and good, so I got it. I've been playing for the past few days, and I'm having a ton of fun! Although its pretty frustrating when I can't even beat the tutorials yet.

Anyway I hope to get better, so you might see me asking questions here and there.
Hi guys,
Technically I’m not new, but I got back after ~10 years away from LFS Big grin My new gaming pc arrived today and it works like a charm Cool runs LFS well in triple digits fps, with everything maxed out. Also, LFS looks actually a lot better than I expected and remembered! Although to be fair, the laptop I ran LFS on ~10 years ago wasn't really up to the task Frown I’m also finding out I’m quite terrible at racing, but that was to be expected Tilt So I’m going to need quite a lot of practice to be somewhere near decent, or at least not a danger to others on track Nod

I’ve included a few pics of the pc Smile just for giggles...
Attached images
05A24E01-FDA4-4640-BEA7-EBBF5DB0E260.jpeg
056E7614-25FD-4762-8BF1-C1EA93E313D4.jpeg
Hey there!
hi there, im tired of being demo racer. anybody would sell s2/s3 license ? maybe im interested with your offer if you willing to sell. Thank You!
im using Paypal USD.
~boy2nd
Quote from boy2nd :hi there, im tired of being demo racer. anybody would sell s2/s3 license ? maybe im interested with your offer if you willing to sell. Thank You!
im using Paypal USD.
~boy2nd

Here: https://www.lfs.net/shop
Should've done this on the 24th of May... but Hello guys Smile
hola, soy xabi y llevo aquí desde........28 de agosto de 2004
tras muchos muchos meses en los que apenas tocaba el volante, me he decido a volver a dar vueltas y probarme un poco a mi mismo. me he animado y he comprado un asiento con estructura para pedales y volante y con mi viejo forcewing he vuelto. un saludo a todos y ojala que mi nick kamikace le suene a alguien y vuelva a coincidir con vosotros. empecé con 31 años y con casi 48 sigo enamorándome de este juego.
Hi there! I recently found my way back to LFS after a good 10 years of not playing at all. I'm so glad that this game still has some communitySmile
Hello all. Looking forward to getting some good drive time. I have spent a few days in solo with vr setup. I must say, it is very easy to use and runs fantastic that way. I am rather new to racing coming from flight sims. I look forward to the new challenge and will see you all on the tracks.
Hi everyone noob from France here, already owns other sims (rFactor 1&2 and Assetto corsa and have no favorites, I'm not the "vs" kind of guy, I love driving all of them) and will probably get a licence for LFS too once I get a bit more involved. Training offline for now I'm a bit shy trying online any french server suggestions for noobs with only demo for now (will probably get S2 by a week or two from now Wink )?
New to lvs and loving it, any good races going?, I have only ever raced against ai so I would like a noob friendly race Tongue
Welcome to the community everybody. If you're interested in racing, you could check out the Leagues section at the top of the website.

I'm not a racer myself, so i cannot tell you a lot. But Leagues is a good place to start.
Hello, just downloaded LFS today
Hi, i'm GT900. I created this account last year but barely played it, but now i'm starting to play more! I am a noob,but i really like LFS!
Must've been ages since I last played this. I downloaded it again today and bought the S2 immediately. I used to play this as a student where I didn't have money for the game but now it's no issue. Even if I end up playing this once or twice, the money is for all the fun I've had previously
Hi! I am a new player. LFS is pretty much the only title of its kind that my computer can run.
Definetly planning to upgrade sometime.
Slightly irrelevant, but i like to do graphic work, and want to design some skins as well.
Quote from theproman :Hi! I am a new player.
Slightly irrelevant, but i like to do graphic work, and want to design some skins as well.

Welcome! Smile
For skinning, one shouldn't miss using CMX Viewer, which is a standalone app for loading skins on the car models. Download here, on the right panel: https://www.lfs.net/downloads
Hi from a new member
Hi, I am new to LFS. I am just getting back into sim racing after a long absence and needed something I could play online through my not particularly powerful laptop. I am thrilled to have found this site after searching through all the options I could. Far and away the best value on the internet as far as I could see. After getting a feel for things on the demo over a few days I bought the S2 license and so far am very pleased and having a great time learning the cars and tracks available to me - it's everything I was looking for.

Just to clarify the flag beside my name, I am a Canadian living in the Philippines.
Quote from Bradley Esau :Hi, I am new to LFS. I am just getting back into sim racing after a long absence and needed something I could play online through my not particularly powerful laptop. I am thrilled to have found this site after searching through all the options I could. Far and away the best value on the internet as far as I could see. After getting a feel for things on the demo over a few days I bought the S2 license and so far am very pleased and having a great time learning the cars and tracks available to me - it's everything I was looking for.

Just to clarify the flag beside my name, I am a Canadian living in the Philippines.

Welcome to LFS! Smile

LFS can be quite overwhelming with all its options, so if you have any questions about it, feel free to ask here on the forums, or on the LFS Community Discord server: https://discord.gg/wZrUTJN. You usually can get near-instant replies there, as there are more than 1,4k members on the server now Smile
Thanks a lot!

So far so good, though. Half the fun for me is finding my way through it all. For now I'm just thrilled with the cars and tracks available and building my skills again. It's been a blast.
Hi! I'm new here!

New players say hi here
(3703 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG