The online racing simulator
Hello everyone
Hı!
Hi there.
My name is Edward, 38 years old. I'm new here at LFS, but not in simracing.
-
(Joe mama1256) DELETED by Scawen : spam
Hi!
My name is Mike. I started with an LFS demo back in 2006. I enjoy the game and recently I bought an S3 license and reinstalled it on my PC!
интересно
Hi everyone. Recently started playing LFS. Delighted to find a racing sim that works on a modest computer. Been practising in training and single player for a bit, just had my first online race and it was awesome. I didn't even crash! (at least, didn't crash hard...)

Thank you LFS
Hello All,
I joined in 2009, played a bit but got sidetracked with life. Now, I'm back, with all the time and money in the world! So, after carving my initials in lots of guardrails, I will begin racing as I intended 14 years ago. I would appreciate any suggestions on wheel/pedal setups. I have a cheapo Logitech Momo racing G25. I build a tube steel frame to mount a seat, monitors and controls. I just need help choosing what to stuff it with and what systems work best on this site. Looking to have as much fun as possible before I turn 70. Cheers!
Hi! Now that i have a Quest 2, I've decided to buy the S3 license and start playing after playing the demo for a bit. I hope to have many great races!
Quote from PbFOOT :Hello All,
I joined in 2009, played a bit but got sidetracked with life. Now, I'm back, with all the time and money in the world! So, after carving my initials in lots of guardrails, I will begin racing as I intended 14 years ago. I would appreciate any suggestions on wheel/pedal setups. I have a cheapo Logitech Momo racing G25. I build a tube steel frame to mount a seat, monitors and controls. I just need help choosing what to stuff it with and what systems work best on this site. Looking to have as much fun as possible before I turn 70. Cheers!

Welcome.
Regarding wheels, there is no "Logitech Momo racing G25."
The "Logitech Momo" and "Logitech G25" are two seperate models, not sure which one you have?
Those are the two wheels I also used and had lots of fun with both.
The Momo is a bit dated by now, with its small turning range of 240° (if I recall correctly) and the pedals feel quite lightweight but are useable.
The G25 is also older but still a good choice. It comes with a clutch and H-shifter which is nice.
The later models are named G27 and G920, I have not used those but I think not much has changed in their construction.
For the brake pedal, sometimes people put in a harder spring, pieces of rubber or a small ball so that the pedal feels stiffer.
There is also the option to modify the brake pedal with a "load cell", so that braking strength works by how hard you push the pedal, instead of how far.
Another popular brand if you are willing to "go up one step", also in price, is Fanatec.
There are also direct-drive Wheels, which give stronger and more accurate feedback but it can get pricey quickly.

If you are into electronic tinkering then you can throw in something like this:

For tripple-screen I had removed the frames on my screens (quite old ones with wide frames) so that I could put them closer together. In graphics options there is a useful setting "bezel compensation" where you can set how wide your screen bezels/frames are.
hi
Hello, just now bought an S3 licence, but can't unlock it. Anyone had a similar problem? Sorry if this is spam, I'm new here
add me on discord: johnthemom #7659
Quote from Filipenko :Hello, just now bought an S3 licence, but can't unlock it. Anyone had a similar problem? Sorry if this is spam, I'm new here

What is the problem exactly? There are only 3 unlock attempts per week. It gets reset every friday evening.If you used all unlocks already, you may ask developers for more.
Quote from Filipenko :Hello, just now bought an S3 licence, but can't unlock it. Anyone had a similar problem? Sorry if this is spam, I'm new here

make sure you're entering your GAME password (pw for web and the game are separate, you can set both here: https://www.lfs.net/account/details)
hello! im new around here and i got s3 on january, i hope i can find some fun around here, sorry for my english im not good well and doesn't talk a lot
Hello everyone
hello
salut a tous je suis jean j'habite en france j'ai découvert lfs sur youtube il y a 2 jours et on dit que du bien surtout du réalisme de conduite merci au créateurs je joue également a rfactor 2 assetto corsa a bientôt sur les pistes
Hi everyone! Played this game several years ago- now downloaded it again, and dont know where to start Big grin
You can start at [AA] Blackwood GTI server and drive XFG, you can ask anyone for car setup and some driving tips. Demo scene is quite popular, so you'll find many good quality populated servers to choose from.
helo i forgot to say hi
I still never said it here Smile
Shame on you
Quote from sheasr :Hi everyone! Played this game several years ago- now downloaded it again, and dont know where to start Big grin

Welcome back Smile If you need help with some aspect of LFS, see the increasingly extensive LFS Manual wiki: https://www.lfsmanual.net/ , if you still do not get an answer to your question, usually the LFS Community Discord server is the place to get quick help: https://discordapp.com/invite/wZrUTJN

New players say hi here
(3704 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG