The online racing simulator
Go for S2, best price/performance.
Hello everyone,
new here and might get addicted to this...
One of the best (driving/car) simulators out there.. and free!! well...
Hi all! Is there no chanse get S2 for free?
Hello everyone, i'm Fomach and i'm from Poland
-
(zasadaauto) DELETED by zasadaauto
Hi guys anyone online with S2 license, let go for convoy
Hello Everyone, I am John Smith's newbie in this Forum.
Happy To join us
Hi im Deef.
My challenge : FB2 Blackwood GP < 1:15. What best setup 4 if i use driven wheele ?
Thanks
Hi there.
My name is Tobias, 46 years old. I'm new here at LFS, but not in simracing.
Welcome Tobias Wink
Hi, I am new here to see how good I am at driving with a steering wheel. Hello to all the other people!
Hi.. needing something to pass the time during this whole corona madness... no wheel yet and really only using this as my system can run it (most of the time). Still deciding how much Ill spend once I get past the demo stage.. cheers
hello guys, not new here but just stopping by and saying hi. Anyone wants to race in fbm and also are there demo leagues around these times.
Hi,

I'm new on LFS. Excuse my bad english, i'm French. I'm very happy to join this community of LFS.

I'm very impressed by LFS. For me it gives by far the most realistic feeling. Have tried many sims like rfactor 2 (best of the others), Asseto corsa and competitione, Raceroom etc. but always frustrating and never get this sense of inertia, control and realistic feeling delivered by LFS.

I'm really fall instantly in love like someone who look for many years for it's soulmate and finally met her!! :)Same thing with LFS.

I initially build my rig for the other sims mentionned but i never expected to have this feeling in LFS!!

With next level V3 motion, Valve index VR headset, Fanatec Direct drive wheel and buttkiker, The formula BMW on Blackwood is just amazing! Never had this immersion, feeling this level of connection with tarmac, even by the mainstream so-called sims.

Many Thanks to developpers. Respect
hi all,new driver fron spain
Quote from MusicRacerAu :Hi.. needing something to pass the time during this whole corona madness...

Hey there! Crazy times indeed... LFS is pretty immersive with wheel (and more so with VR), but it can be pretty additive and entertaining with keyboard/mouse. Most of us started off that way many moon ago Big grin

Quote from Pistolero 667 :With next level V3 motion, Valve index VR headset, Fanatec Direct drive wheel and buttkiker, The formula BMW on Blackwood is just amazing!

Hello and welcome! Glad to hear that you're having so much fun in LFS with your impressive setup.

Quote from fairuz13 :...just stopping by and saying hi

Hello!

Quote from N2OGamingMaster :Hi, I am new here...

Hello and welcome!

Quote from Daniel G.B :hi all...

Hi!
Quote from Silverracer :

Hello and welcome! Glad to hear that you're having so much fun in LFS with your impressive setup.

Thank you!

Yeah lot of fun but in single palyer for now. In multi most of racers are 4 or 5 seconds faster. Setups i think but i'm not familiar with tweaking car setups Frown
There are many setups for specific car/track combos here: https://www.lfs.net/files/setups, and if you ask for a set on the server, you'll often get one sent to you.
Quote from Racon :There are many setups for specific car/track combos here: https://www.lfs.net/files/setups, and if you ask for a set on the server, you'll often get one sent to you.

Many thanks!

I will check it. I'm new so i still have things to discover...
Quote from Pistolero 667 :In multi most of racers are 4 or 5 seconds faster. Setups i think...

It does take a bit of time to get close to World record lap times (and some people drive close to that on some servers - remember they have years and years and years of experience).

LFS has quite a lot of stuff to offer. Have a look at the LFS Manual.

Feel free to ask questions and drive safe!

(PS: on multiplayer - when you are on track with a car, type in chat "/w wr" to query the current world record for the current car/track combination. Your LFSWorld PB can be queried using "/w pb". There are more useful functions like that).
Wow many new drivers Smile

Welcome all
Quote from Silverracer :Hey there! Crazy times indeed... LFS is pretty immersive with wheel (and more so with VR), but it can be pretty additive and entertaining with keyboard/mouse. Most of us started off that way many moon ago Big grin

I am trying to use a PS3 controller and so far its pretty good but all those functions in 1 space is almost too much for my (nearly) 50yo fingers. I was all set to get a wheel but then I scored a free PS4 thanks to a rewards program so I am waiting for that before I move forward with anything
Hello! I am a very unskilled noob, also big virgin, also single. I only win because i get past in T1. Also, i love the BF1 Sauber F1 car, and i can't wait to get past Demo. Also, big hello to the other recruits joining me. It's great to see this amazing game not dead, unlike the others.
It's been awhile.. still waiting to get S2 Wink

New players say hi here
(3703 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG