The online racing simulator
New players say hi here
(3671 posts, started , go to first unread)
looks nice, welcomeThumbs up
HI, I am new on LFS cummunity.
Suggest me what trending games LFS.
Hello,guys!

I come from China,which has not many racers.I am very glad to join this family.
I start my racing career when I played Initial D5 at Beijing in 2008.This game is so fascinatic that I fall in love with racing.

I have played Initial D, F1 2018,Assetto Corsa/Assetto Corsa Competizione,Dirt Rally and iRacing.

My steam Id is Davinci_Zhou Le.Although I have more than 140+ games in steam library, I am deeply in love racing game.
My equipment are T300Rs and T3PA Pro.

My speaking English is very poor,however,I am good at written English.
I am very pleasure to communicate with you!

Best wishes for everyone!
Welcome in our community!
Quote from Davinci_Zhou Le :Hello,guys!

I come from China,which has not many racers.I am very glad to join this family.
I star my racing career when I played Initial D5 at Beijing in 2008.This game is so fascinatic that I fall in love with racing.

I have played Initial D, F1 2018,Assetto Corsa/Assetto Corsa Competizione,Dirt Rally.

My steam Id is Davinci_Zhou Le.Although I have more than 140+ games in steam library, I am deeply in love racing game.

My speaking English is very poor,however,I am good at written English.
I am very pleasure to communicate with you!

Best wishes for everyone!

Welcome!
Hi Im a new Player,I had The account for a while but otherwise I just started playing and hoping LFS community super dope Smile
Hello! Just downloaded the game, see you in the track Smile
Hello LFS.
Hi!
Welcome!
Hello everybody Smile
I only learned about this software just yesterday through a friend. Super awesome and lots of fun! I think I just found my new favourite game.
Hi and Welcome! Nice to hear.
I´m not a new player, but I didn´t be much active, so.. Hi and welcome all! Smile
Hi everybody! I'm from Madagascar happy to be here !
Hello everyone.
No i'm not new, and yes i am new again. Didn't race for quite a few years and now i'm back again. And boy does it feel like i'm new.
In race i'm called Racer X and most of the time you can find me on a blackwood GP server.
I really enjoy it most of the time, because most of the people are really into racing, instead of bumping into another player.
a few people have been so kind to give me their setup's where they are doing a 1.33 laptime with, but i can't seem to get mine faster than mid 1.35.
I've been reading the tips of all you people how to go faster, and i can't seem to manage it. Ah well, more practising time on the servers i guess.

If there are faster players than myself, i go to the side and lett them pass.
They do not need to be held up by a n00b like me Smile
If there i someone who wants to help me improve, just send me a pm, and if you want i can upload a movie that i can make during one of my practise sessions.
It's just a thought.

Bye for now
welcome back!
heeey
Hellos amigos Smile)
Hello, all. I’m new to LFS, but not entirely new to sim racing. I’m pretty deep into gaming on Linux, and LFS works amazingly well on the platform, even though it’s emulated. Hopefully I’ll be seeing you on the track.

New players say hi here
(3671 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG