The online racing simulator
Hi everybody! I'm from Madagascar happy to be here !
Hello everyone.
No i'm not new, and yes i am new again. Didn't race for quite a few years and now i'm back again. And boy does it feel like i'm new.
In race i'm called Racer X and most of the time you can find me on a blackwood GP server.
I really enjoy it most of the time, because most of the people are really into racing, instead of bumping into another player.
a few people have been so kind to give me their setup's where they are doing a 1.33 laptime with, but i can't seem to get mine faster than mid 1.35.
I've been reading the tips of all you people how to go faster, and i can't seem to manage it. Ah well, more practising time on the servers i guess.

If there are faster players than myself, i go to the side and lett them pass.
They do not need to be held up by a n00b like me Smile
If there i someone who wants to help me improve, just send me a pm, and if you want i can upload a movie that i can make during one of my practise sessions.
It's just a thought.

Bye for now
welcome back!
heeey
Hellos amigos Smile)
Hello, all. I’m new to LFS, but not entirely new to sim racing. I’m pretty deep into gaming on Linux, and LFS works amazingly well on the platform, even though it’s emulated. Hopefully I’ll be seeing you on the track.
Hi! So far i'm using the demo function and I hope that I will have fun with this game. Wow comments from 2006, I think im a bit late haha.
Quote from SirChemist :Hi! So far i'm using the demo function and I hope that I will have fun with this game. Wow comments from 2006, I think im a bit late haha.

Almost the same thing could be said for iRacing, EVE Online, or World of Warcraft. Software doesn’t have to have a sequel to get major updates.

LFS is still actively developed and updated, and it’s still a great simulation.
Lol welcome where are all those americans Wink
I'm nowhere near new, just wanted to say hi! thanks all for keeping lfs alive
Hello to all you petrolheads Smile. I've just bought LFS S3 and think it's really good and look forward to getting to know you all and hopefully, you can help me get the best out of this great sim.

Thanks! Smile
Hello from the US. New to sim racing and glad I chose LFS to start. Very happy with how it performs. Really only done FBM hotlapping so far. Any suggestions for doing some live racing?
Quote from gernoff :Hello from the US. New to sim racing and glad I chose LFS to start. Very happy with how it performs. Really only done FBM hotlapping so far. Any suggestions for doing some live racing?

multiplayer 8)
I had gotten my hands on the S2 license a few weeks ago, but I have been playing LFS in some way since 2002 (among other sims). I'm in a way 'new' but that being said, hello to everyone here.
New and need a good set up
Hey everyone, looking for one hell of a beginner set up can anyone help? Right now I'm running between 1:42 and 1:50 would like to get that time down.
Welcome on board guys ! US in force, PerryRhodan, are you sure you are from England ? Big grin
Hi everyone. I am grateful to Flotch for his wonderful help. I hope that I can help other racers myself. Thank you Flotch.

The competition is of high level here and I must practice a lot. See you on track.
Quote from Lulu420 :Hey everyone, looking for one hell of a beginner set up can anyone help? Right now I'm running between 1:42 and 1:50 would like to get that time down.

Hi bro and welcome. Just take one setup at lfs.net/files/setups. I think I was at the same time with you at AA|Blackwood recently. I noticed you was not familiar with the track, and your driving lines were far from optimal. Begin with spectating faster drivers from cockpit and watch their braking points and driving lines. You were using only 60% of the track width in the corners. Good luck!
hello everyone!
Hi. I'm more interested in running the server of this game. I don't have a pc/ps racing wheel yet. I learned driving at a track, empty streets, parkinglots. I used LFS to understand car physics. I remember that I used this game for first time, it was 7 years ago.
Played a little bit in 2015, but I’m trying to get into it for real, to keep my drifting skills sharp
Hello everyone, I have been around for a month, and I hope to get along with everyone, excuse my English, I am SpanishBig grin
Hello. I have seen many videos of LFS and wanted to get in on the action, so I made an account here and downloaded the demo. However, the license costs are unfamiliar to me because I don't use British pounds. I use US Dollars. How much are each license's costs in USD?
Quote from ZeldaRacer18 :Hello. I have seen many videos of LFS and wanted to get in on the action, so I made an account here and downloaded the demo. However, the license costs are unfamiliar to me because I don't use British pounds. I use US Dollars. How much are each license's costs in USD?

If you upgrade from Demo (license prices for US, exchange rates 19/08/2019 10:51 UTC):
  • Upgrade from Demo to S1: 12 GBP = 14.55 USD
  • Upgrade from Demo to S2: 24 GBP = 29.09 USD
  • Upgrade from Demo to S3: 36 GBP = 43.64 USD

New players say hi here
(3703 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG