The online racing simulator
Circuit de Castelloli in Spain.

It looks fairly new, or maybe they just haven't worried too much about the surrounds, but it looks like it'd be fun to drive.

Quote from Shirtkicker :Circuit de Castelloli in Spain.

I just LOVE this track! It should be exciting to drive on it... I really like the elevation changes and the surroundings overall! Thanks for showing this one, it was new to me Smile
-
(Mate2169) DELETED by Mate2169
Quote from Shirtkicker :Circuit de Castelloli in Spain.

Really nice, actually quite LFS'ish track - i see here a combination of westhill & fern bay! Would fit perfectly S3
that layout looks pretty awesome
I wish to see a proper oval circuit modeled after Daytona or Talladega. Also I hope for touge track for all my sick dorifto needs.
Don't know if any of these have been mentioned yet:

- Free world city with borders. Like, just a city with roads and then have a large border so players can't get out

- 1/4 mile and 1/2 mile drag with lap beginnings and ends on it so you can time yourself correctly
But, the thing that struck me most about open configurations when they were introduced was that people were still complaining that they wanted new tracks. You can give some people exactly what they want and they still won't be happy. If Eric built the nordschliefe there would be people asking for their next favourite track before the day was out. People in general like to plan more than they like to enjoy the results of their planning.
We need Autodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari!
500th post :trampoline:
Quote from Aw3som3G4m3rzYT :500th post :trampoline:

It's only the 23rd post, if you discount all the posts suggesting the Nordschleife after the first...
100 x 100 KM slab of various road surfaces in LFS, split it 50/50 to dirt & road.

Up the object limit with this too
Egypt with all governates, it will be very good, even Airport and Cairo-Alexandria and opposite road, and Aswan and Benha-Shubra road and and more. Smile
Quote from Huskii :100 x 100 KM slab of various road surfaces in LFS, split it 50/50 to dirt & road.

Up the object limit with this too

YES! Good suggestion!
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :YES! Good suggestion!

What do you thing of my suggestion?
BTW 500th post
If I would pick a biggest map, then it will be Egypt full map.
Egypt is a country, not a track. I can't realistically see three people having the time and resources to model an entire country.

If you're lucky, you might see the old El Gezirah Island or the proposed Ghazala Bay circuit (if they ever decide to build it) one day, but even then, i don't think you should get your hopes up...
Then it would be highways especially the free, even if it's 200 km.
ebisu look alikes, togue tracks, hillclimbs, more autocross
Mountain tunnel interchange -- Sagamihara, Japan.

Attached images
IMG_9558.JPG
Reminds me of the Shuto Expressway mod in Assetto Corsa. You should give it a try it's dope. Smile
Quote from Shirtkicker :Egypt is a country, not a track. I can't realistically see three people having the time and resources to model an entire country.

If you're lucky, you might see the old El Gezirah Island or the proposed Ghazala Bay circuit (if they ever decide to build it) one day, but even then, i don't think you should get your hopes up...

Then any highway or some tracks even if it's 27.5 km
Some highways or tracks in Egypt

(( - - - - - - - - - - Like this

Tracks we wanna see in S3
(509 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG