pCars just sucks
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
Quote from kars19 :Logical step form Porsche point of view

AC is the most complete current sim

iRacing can only do race cars
rF2 is to hipster like
pCars just sucks

either deja vu or you posted exactly that under another name on another forum today Uhmm

on the deal:

Aristotelis Vasilakos: EA still has the rights up to 2016 or 2017 can't remember. But Porsche has a special agreement with us

Probably a "you make us nice software for exhibitions and showrooms, and you can use our cars" kind of deal. Also maybe a way to get around the EA blockade.
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
Quote from Wenom :Someone already slap/punch their faces @ Porsche. They are stupid making those deals with EA.

Edit. I want to say it like this because it will benefit us all. It will keep prices low and so on.. So most of us consumers don't have to pay premium. So we can eat and so on...

I guess it's a pretty nice deal. EA must pay them shitloads of money. Who cares anyway, if someone really wants a Porsche in their game they just slap on the RUF badges. Shrug
What a news !! again they will take my money ... and will stop again to drive AC as soon as I will test the damn 458 without LSD against the GT3 Big grin
Very good news anyway Smile
A friend got me this during the steam summer sales, bought all DLCs to it and I kind of wish I'd bought this sooner as it feels solid now. Smile I also found myself a new favourite combo
Played today, menus are the most awkward thing ever, game design 101...
so true Big grin

If I understood correctly we will be charged again the 14th of July for the Red pack ?
I do not play the game so much, but I buy all the DLC ... Big grin And this coming one sounds great : F1, Lamborghini Aventador SV, et some other italian cars + A1 Ring = Big grin
OMG, they put the maserati SUV inside !!!
Where's the early bird discount for the red pack? Or am I too late already? Uhmm
no need to discount, people are buying anyway Wink

by the way, I find myself pretty good at being able to maintain on the road the mighty F1's ... in LFS I cannot do the same Big grin . I appreciate the nice V8 sound, and the crap V6T sound Big grin

I do like the scenery of the Red Bull ring, as it's about 100km away from my hometown. But the track itself is quite uninteresting, but that's not AC's fault.

Also VR. I do love it!
Hey! someone can provide me with the default file system\cfg\weather.ini ?
Quote from ColeusRattus :But the track itself is quite uninteresting, but that's not AC's fault.

I have to disagree, it's deceptively challenging... Does it really seem that flat when you're driving in VR? Because I can attest that it definitively is not as bland in real life as it looks in your video...
Nope, VR conveys the elevation changes pretty well. Still, to me the track is a tad too wide and could use a corner or two more. But that's personal preference.
Got the weather.ini Smile! here a modified Natural graphics mod by ears1991 if any of you want to test.
Attached images
Screenshot_ks_ferrari_488_gt3_mugello_16-7-116-15-11-17.jpg
Screenshot_ks_ferrari_488_gt3_mugello_16-7-116-15-11-44.jpg
Attached files
Modified Natural mod.rar - 15.3 KB - 225 views
Amazing DLC so far, i even like the Levante SUV, no scratch that, love it. Also the Aventador is a huge surprise, love how it feels and sounds.

Looks good, but means buying 2 DLC's to enter (red pack and one for catalunya at least) so im out Frown Enjoy!
"Monza 1966 Full course" is insane (in a quick car) Thumbs up

The DLC with the Praga and the 2 Ferrari cost 3€ for those who are interested Wink
Praga R1 is amazing, the first few laps with it on PR

They finally fixed the 458 lsd in the current version Big grin

For the money part :
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10207317816417626&id=1651916137

There will be 3 Porsche DLCs, each will cost 6.99€. There will be an option to buy the 3 DLC (pre-order I suppose) for 15€.

The first DLC is planned for the 25th (next week) and will include :
911 Carrera S
935 Moby Dick
918 Spyder
Cayman GT4 Clubsport
718 Cayman S
917/30
911 Carrera RSR 3.0 1974

And for free :
Silverstone 60's
new Porsche Panamera G2

edit :

would follow :

PORSCHE PACK 2

Release: 22th of November

911 GT3 RS
718 Spyder RS
Cayman GT4
718 Boxster S Manual Transmission
718 Boxster S PDK
919 Hybrid 2015
911 GT1
962c long tail
962c short tail

PORSCHE PACK 3

Release: 20th December

911 GT3 Cup 2017
911 GT3 RSR 2017
911 GT3 R 2015
919 Hybrid 2016
908 LH
917 K
911 R

=> no 911 Turbo S ???? wtf !?!

edit2 :

Season pass (3 DLC for Porsche cars) :
http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/1712/
well the porsches feel fantastic. nice to try and tempt the white whale around the ring Smile
Quote from Flotch :T

=> no 911 Turbo S ???? wtf !?!

Exactly... FrownFace -> palmConfused

Update is great and those cars are all great but... SERIOUSLY?
Porsche has been in the habit of exclusively licensing their cars to single developers, which is why it's been more common to see RUF in games up to this point. I'm only speculating here, but maybe the Turbo S is still under license to some other company...

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG