The online racing simulator
Quote from Inouva :welp bought the dream pack, did 2 straight hours just now in the ring

and i think today i gona do like 2930219302930
i have no words to describe how epic that track is on AC, bye bye lfs and welcome ac

Goodbye LFS? Sims aren't like bloody marriages... you know you can actually play as many sims as you want at any time???
Quote from Intrepid :
Quote from Inouva :welp bought the dream pack, did 2 straight hours just now in the ring

and i think today i gona do like 2930219302930
i have no words to describe how epic that track is on AC, bye bye lfs and welcome ac

Goodbye LFS? Sims aren't like bloody marriages... you know you can actually play as many sims as you want at any time???

played lfs for 10 years, at this point have nothing else to offer me as is doing AC, i have my 2 dreams in that sim, Nordschleife and the cobra 427 ( Yeah love that combo )not to mention the high quality mods for free and regarding about physics is not bad at all, it almost feels as playing lfs

so what can offer me lfs at this point to keep me racing here?
It has full Westhill for them Cruizers!!!!

..well actually I'm in the same boat with you. And since for now I like to spent more time creating stuff instead of driving AC is my favourite atm.

BTW are you still only using a mouse?
Quote from ACCAkut :It has full Westhill for them Cruizers!!!!

..well actually I'm in the same boat with you. And since for now I like to spent more time creating stuff instead of driving AC is my favourite atm.

BTW are you still only using a mouse?

sadly yes, but the feel in the mouse is the same as lfs,anyways middle next year gonna buy the wheel, i'm saving now for a new GPU ( GT960 ) after that the wheel =)

i'm doing pretty well on the track
my pb in nordschleife in the pagani Zonda R is 6:15 ( pretty slow )
spa with the ferrari gt2 2.18.XX
monza with the Mercedes gt3 1.51 ( same tiems with the mclaren )
I'm liking the look of that DMR server. Will anyone be around on Saturday? I won't be able to run in the week at 20:00.
i will try to get some free time to join too
Quote from DratsaB :Any Assetto Racers miss the XRT?

Grab this http://www.mediafire.com/download/tfcjiqtlg0y186h/Nissan_Sil80.7z and this http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/donington-park.3031/download?version=11093

And please come on to Dead Men Racing Assetto Server (search DMR in the lobby) to have some races / set a lap time http://77.108.135.2:42223/lapstat Server is most likely to be populated around 20:00.

This car really reminds of the XRT (with a bit more power obviously) and it's a blast at Donignton, who wouldn't want to race an XRT around there? Smile Also, I don't use crap mods with bad physics etc, I have a pretty high standard. So give it a try, you won't be wasting your time, I promise. Smile

Thanks!

Looks interesting! I do have a slight problem controlling that Nissan since my input/pedals create spikes making this car fly in orbit at unwanted occasions. Smile.
Really need to dismount my G25 and do a proper cleanup/adjustment....
I'm seeing the DMR server, but its showing the Miata @ bridgehampton.

Edit: Ehhh I'm getting some error with the Silvia...

Quote from jrd.racer :I'm seeing the DMR server, but its showing the Miata @ bridgehampton.

Edit: Ehhh I'm getting some error with the Silvia...

Check the ui_car.json file against a working one it's most likely a typo. Missing a comma or full stop or maybe a bit of text.
It comes with 4 specs, and I checked all 4 of them and they all seem fine...
Did you unpack the zip file correctly? You don't put the Nissan_Sil80 folder of the zip file into your \cars folder but you put the 4 folders below that folder instead. So the 4 folders in your \cars folder should be the nissan_sil80_s2, nissan_sil80_dspec, nissan_sil80_2jz and the nissan_sil80_d460. You should not have folder called Nissan_Sil80 in your \cars folder.
Quote from Hyperactive :Did you unpack the zip file correctly? You don't put the Nissan_Sil80 folder of the zip file into your \cars folder but you put the 4 folders below that folder instead. So the 4 folders in your \cars folder should be the nissan_sil80_s2, nissan_sil80_dspec, nissan_sil80_2jz and the nissan_sil80_d460. You should not have folder called Nissan_Sil80 in your \cars folder.

Sigh, I guess we all have our blonde moments. Thanks much!
Ahh yeah, sorry guys. Combo only lasts for a week (Wed to Wed)then we change. We are on MX5 @ Brigdehampton now. But still, give that Nissan (The S2 version) a go offline, it's great fun! Well worth having in your collection of mod cars.

We would be very pleased if you would try out the current combo too. Again, it is very nice, suits the Miata very well. It's been pretty dead on the server this week, not many times up. Tomorrow at about 20:00 BST is when the server will be most likely to be populated.

http://77.108.135.2:42223/lapstat

is any good Mount panorama/bathurst for download?, i really wanna have that track
Quote from Inouva :is any good Mount panorama/bathurst for download?, i really wanna have that track

you and me both Smile

There is one version. But trust me...avoid. The track is about twice as wide as it should be and just looses everything that is great about this circuit.

There is some one working a scratch version, so hopefully we can get that in a few months.

If want some good V8 tracks, try Barbagallo/Clipsal/Pukehoe- they are good fun. Think they are all on Race Department.
1.3 changelog leaked

64Bit build.
Added soft locks.
Added support for DRS zones.
Customisable Multiplayer Server message.
More consistent and improved FFB for all cars.
Fixed setups in MP (In future can allow for setup exchanges between drivers on the server).
Some AI improvements.
Added grain and blister readings in the setup info screen.
Fixed AcServer not creating "results" folder Automatically.
Downshift gearbox protection for cars with sequential gearbox.
Cars with sequential gearboxes are now unable to shift into neutral while moving.
Fixed KERS disabled in pitlane.
acServer is now stressing much less Go' GC and should offer more stable performances.
Fixed gear ratio appearing with a double "/" in setup screen.
Added FORCE_TGT to force low red timer in assetto_corsa.ini
Fixed acServer unable to read ini values with a "=" character (ex AUTH).
Fixed driver name displayer not obeying to saved settings in MP.
New algorithms to calculate skid volumes and pitch, now working globally in the entire simulation.
Lap count is now reported using 16bit unsigned integer to server plugins.
Now using triple buffer when vsync is on to reduce latency.
Reduced latency for driver animations and audio in gear changes when not using shifter.
Exposure settings are now saved.
Tyre flatspots are now taking into account compound softness.
Windscreen now receives shadows.
Redesigned and faster code for logging.
Updated tyre model Version 5 for GT2 and GT3 cars, which should result in less understeer.
Zonda R, Ferrari 599XX and Tatuus FA01 now have tyre model V5.
Less lift off oversteer for the Lotus Evora S on version 5 street tyres.
GT2 and GT3 cars updated aerodynamic stalling for front splitter and diffuser.
Slight GT3 performance balancing.
McLaren 12C GT3 tyre corrections.
kseditor: now it uses the same ingame engine.
kseditor: added project management.
kseditor: added user personalisations.
kseditor: added floating windows and layout system.
kseditor: added Weather and PPfilter loader.
kseditor: added recent files/project management.
kseditor: added node filter in scene panel.
kseditor: added Material by Texture in Materials panel.
kseditor: added scene *5cons and side function buttons.
kseditor: added texture detail on Material panel.
kseditor: added Texture Review windows in utilities.
kseditor: fixed reload texture function.
kseditor: now the default CultureInfo is en-US (number format, etc.)
acServerManager: removed some upper limits on parameters.
acServerManager: preset name/description is more clear.

http://www.racingworldonline.i ... -3-ac-probabile-changelog
rain confirmed? Tongue
so modders need to rework their kn5 exports, their Fmod and the physics again

wonder why they can't just integrate the suspension editor into the main KS Editor
Quote from ACCAkut :so modders need to rework their kn5 exports, their Fmod and the physics again

wonder why they can't just integrate the suspension editor into the main KS Editor

What? No not that shi* with broken mods again.
Quote from ACCAkut :so modders need to rework their kn5 exports, their Fmod and the physics again

What changes with kn5? Also physics is there more than tire load sensitivety change coming?

Sauce?
This car.. too good.

If anybody is interested....Yep T7R is still fully operational, same drivers, same home, same everything, except, we added AC now.

Would be great to see some old friends online

Fordie
Attached images
MNR-Event-05102015.jpg

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG