The online racing simulator
hi
Hi, just got the Demo. I've known several others that have played. Was too busy with other stuff to try it out. Very nice so far, it's kept me away from GT. Although my current PC isn't sufficient enough to perform resource demanding stuff. I have an older Logitec controller, which I plan to use in the future after I move to my new home. So for now, I'm using my keyboard and mouse. Driving standard with the mouse is interesting.
Hope to have more fun in teh future.
Hi Guys...forever full throttle!! Wink
Hello Folks, I was really into this game back in 2010 for a few years, then moved north and could not play it (no DSL) anyways I'm back and just loaded up the new 0.6H version. Now.... I moved all my 100+ setups over to my data/setups folder but, after racing they don't seem any faster. Are all my old setups no good? Thanks, and I have been searching these forums but haven't really found any good info, it's either really old or too new. help!
Quote from CATandMOUSE :Now.... I moved all my 100+ setups over to my data/setups folder but, after racing they don't seem any faster.

Hi
Depends excatly how old your setups were.
Also I think setups do not really help until have (re)learned track or car a bit. Unless you kept notes of all your setups (excel sheet or something) I think there there is no way to tell if your old setups were/are any good or if you maybe also have lots of bad or experimental ones that did not work out etc.
In my opinion better to start fresh. Ask other drivers to share or see
https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/79996-Looking-for-a-car-setup%3F-Car-Setup-Websites
Hi all Smile I´m new on forum, but i play little of this game.
I even quit job to play this beautiful game. Least 6 hours per. day.
sometimes 14 hours or more.

StFin Jamppa
Hi moro
-
(k_badam) DELETED by k_badam
What?
Quote from Jamppa Huntti :Hi all Smile I´m new on forum, but i play little of this game.
I even quit job to play this beautiful game. Least 6 hours per. day.
sometimes 14 hours or more.

StFin Jamppa

You crazy cornholio. Big grin
Zeu nice boobs
Thx, I had them made only for you. <3
Quote from kamogawa kamo :解らない事だらけの初心者です。宜しくお願いします。

フォーラムへようこそ!(私の日本語に申し訳ありませんが)を(ほとんどの時間のために英語を話すしてみてください)
Ahhh ty zeu <3 but these dont help u beat me in race
As if I needed any help for that. Tongue
Tilt Hug
Hi guys! New player here
-
(toto096) DELETED by Scawen : spam
-
(Smashmolth) DELETED by Smashmolth
Hi ardee <3
Hi just signed up. Been playing the demo for a short while getting myself set up. Did intend to run off my laptop but found an old system in the attic that with a cheap used graphics card off eBay is working very nicely. Using a G25 and hoping to have some fun races.

I like the sound of some of the leagues but my work schedule may prevent me from doing that many.
Hello everyone i'm new to LFS and came to say hi finally. I've been playing for two days now and seem to like the physics and players here already. I wish to race and have fun with most of you and maybe pull up a chair and one day give racing advice to those that are new Smile. I'm a former worldwide champion on several games and finally came here after all the years of hearing about it.

Little about me: I have 11 years of racing experiance in games and out of games I have 5 years experiance. I have loved cars since I was practically born and have learned everything I can about them. I hope to someday be a proffeshional driver in real life and to have tons of family and friends behind me for support.

Team: I've been in Team laterfire since 2010 and have loved helping them in crew battles and events over the years.

Skills: I'm great at literally everything I set my mind to actually. I practice daily on anything that comes to mind and get better and better.

Well long story short best of luck to you all and happy racing Smile Best Regards ~ Kohga
Hey bro
Hello!

just bought an S2 license. I've played the demo (with a keyboard) a few years ago, and i thought i'd give it another shot now Smile
Still pretty slow, but getting there :]
Hello! Good luck to you! Thumbs up
Hello there! I'm not quite considered new, but now I have an S2 license! See you on the servers, fellow racers! *skids off to new Westhill*
Yey rosewood got S2
Quote from k_badam :Yey rosewood got S2

yes i remember your pm and now your dream came true Wink happy racing

New players say hi here
(3704 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG