Attached images
FZR Race.jpg
few new edits from me

Your FXO edits are sick!
That XFR <3
Nice edits TAUTV1S,
Today me too made something Smile

WOW!
great pictures, but I have a question, I know some basic image edition knowledge, but I dont know how to make or how is done certain type of edited LFS images.

For example I saw a couple in this page, the BMW with the wet road and its reflection, and the FXO in the middle of the street....but..

There is this style of edition that I am not sure if it is done using a 3D rendering software or mixing real pictures with images from a 3d rendering app.

I will show you a few examples, I feel a little bit mediocre because I cant find how to do this:

if this thead is not the right place to ask this question please tell me where?

pd: sorry for my bad english.
It's not that hard - take any real life picture with/without car in it, make picture with LFS car as similar and as accurately as possible to put it in the chosen image, cut out the LFS's car, paste onto the real life picture, edit lightning, etc. and voila.
Quote from delis :It's not that hard - take any real life picture with/without car in it, make picture with LFS car as similar and as accurately as possible to put it in the chosen image, cut out the LFS's car, paste onto the real life picture, edit lightning, etc. and voila.

ooops sorry, i wasnt aware of my ignorance, but thanks for the info and sorry for interrupt the thread
-
(Andi1999) DELETED by Scawen : spam / replies to spam / etc
-
(alm6yry305) DELETED by Scawen : spam / replies to spam / etc
-
(delis) DELETED by Scawen : spam / replies to spam / etc
FOX Jr - Round1 - Race 2 - Westhill National

Great shots, I wish I'd been there Big grin
This is my first edit. It is pretty simple as you can see
Attached images
lfs_00000061.jpg
Great edits Ventspils and driftmad
Editing really is not a strong point of mine haha. This turned out pretty well though (yes I'm aware, a Nissan GTR R35 does not have a Nissan Badge on the front :P it's a WIP especially since it's my first skin so far this year)

a pic from february. In the old Westhill Big grin Big grin
Attached images
lfs_00000022.png
Random unfinished vol. 1

Click for HD
Attached images
unfinishedRandom1.jpg
Looks much better with reflections. Wink

Also have you thought about using a different tyre.dds? Unfortunately I can't seem to find the one I'm using. Also not sure if the tread and tyre walls are saved in seperate files.

Edit: I think they were from Lynce's Revolution Pack, these download links work.

http://files.team-fortitude.net/the_revolution_pack/

If you download them from there there's a few options (brand new, dirty, used/worn) and the .rar files also include the originals. Not perfect but definitely better to look at than what you have now. :P
Yes, some quality textures would be awesome but I haven't had a look around yet.
FOX Jr - Round 3 - Fern Bay Gold Reversed

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG