The online racing simulator
lol dave ur so boring with ur mp comments, and far from truth, 1000 lies dont make 1 true
What 1000 lies are you talking about? Maybe you must make personal threats to AC development a bit more.

Don't start a discussion with me that AC MP is awesome, bad idea. Not going to do that here anyway, pointless.
MP is not perfect but it is quite nice. If they had league forums it would be much better.
Another quick video, this time from Lunae.

Great fun,
Quote from Bmxtwins :MP is not perfect but it is quite nice. If they had league forums it would be much better.

No - MP is horrible in AC.
Yes, I like AC, it feels great and it's fun.
But MP is horrible as is atm. And worst of it - I don't see them doing much about it either.
I've always pointed to LFS netcode/features/solutions during the early beta of AC. Had some responses, but they took another route so it's obviously hard to go back now. I guess Scawen has spoilt us with the online experience from the very start Wink. Hopefully, some of the most pressing issues can be dealt with, otherwise we need to race AC MP with a large piece of patience in the trunk (still love it though).
There is one good point of it - many tracks, routes and cars. Smile
Quote from Ingolf :Another quick video, this time from Lunae.

Great fun,

That looks most excellent; especially the on board at the last portion. Very cool.
Maybe we could do some lfs ac racing today if people are interested? I could even share the LX8 I've been making. Sure, it is rough and very early but it is already fun to drive. Maybe drive the jaguar as well? Smile
Quote from Hyperactive :Maybe we could do some lfs ac racing today if people are interested? I could even share the LX8 I've been making. Sure, it is rough and very early but it is already fun to drive. Maybe drive the jaguar as well? Smile

+1 Would drive! Big grin

edit: for the hype train

Dave are u high man. Smile
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
Nice. Can't wait to get my hands on that old GTA and Nordschleife.
1.1 beta1
- Fixed tyre fake shadows in slowmo replay
- Improved AI
- Added custom head movements per car (driver3d.ini)
- Driver helmet/head now cast shadows in onboard camera
- Added custom weather selection
- Improved Pedals App
- Rendering performance optimizations
- Particle rendering optimiziations
- Render Stats form now features units
- Added "final" damage for high speed impacts
- Added quality settings to replay that allow up to 4x longer replays
- Fixed driver shift preload animation at race start
- Fixed camera car not using FOV value
- Fixed AI choosing wrong (slow) tyres
- Updated FMod to 1.05.12
- Tweaked exterior reverb parameters
- Tweaked envelopment values for some sound events
- Improved positional surface sounds
- Fixed wind and tyre rolling noise
- Fixed doppler effect for rev limiter and horn
- Fixed FOV in mirrors, now editable in system/cfg/assetto_corsa.ini
- AI race starts greatly improved
- Fixed wrong shadow resolution when moving through F6 camera car cameras
- Fixed graphics not following dynamic track grip levels in Multiplayer
- Fixed "fast" height evaluation for validating setup ignoring tyre pressure
- FPS caps is now compatible with the new 1ms resolution timer
- Suicidal server admins are now a protected species and not allowed to kick themselves anymore
- Adjusted fuel consumption for most of the cars
- UI now understand fuel range relative to car and track and adjust maximum race lap count automatically for quick races and race weekends against the AI
- Added 4WD simulation in drivetrain.ini
- Added live axle suspension geometry
- [DATA] section in aero.ini is now obsolete and must be eliminated. HEADER=2 is mandatory if damage is used.
- AC now support multiple configurations on circuits
- A to B gameplay options for hillclimb tracks and specific circuits that support.
- Tyre pressures can now be shown in digital_instruments.ini
- Limited static weather situations can now be selected from the UI. Weather is also moddable.
- Time Attack now has a global multiplier that controls the amount of time available for the first checkpoint.
- Customizable TrackIR rotation range.
- Chat window now supports full Unicode charset
Quote :Suicidal server admins are now a protected species and not allowed to kick themselves anymore

loving it

Quote :- Added 4WD simulation in drivetrain.ini
- Added live axle suspension geometry

!!!!!!!!!!
Now if only they'd include a template ini for those two

and those three 'Ring versions. Old standalone (i.e Snoopy variant, "length": "20832",), Bridge-to-Gantry variant ("length": "19100"), and full VLN combo featuring the shortend GP course ("length": "25378",)
... and rollback to 1.0.5, apparently everyone got the beta patch by accident. Someone in Kunos' headquarters got sweaty fingers
Was lucky and playing while the update was supposed to happen, disabled automatic updates, still on beta1.1 \o/
Quote :Sorry, the Assetto Corsa official forum is under maintenance . We will let you know when we get back online (but we think soon™)

are they now going through every sub, deleting what had been revealed or what? Big grin
Quote from troy :Was lucky and playing while the update was supposed to happen, disabled automatic updates, still on beta1.1 \o/

trololoy
Quote from troy :Was lucky and playing while the update was supposed to happen, disabled automatic updates, still on beta1.1 \o/

Do I see sudschleife in those pics?!

Let's trade. i'll give you unifished lx8, you give me unfinished nordschleife!
Quote from Hyperactive :

Do I see sudschleife in those pics?!

Let's trade. i'll give you unifished lx8, you give me unfinished nordschleife!

there was a special folder called "ks nordschleife" that contained those three "fake" Nordschleife entries. No track data either, just UI
Yeah, Just UI stubs to redirect to the DLC info. Nice to know how that's done though.

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG