The online racing simulator
You could just turn damage off. The engine damage is really slow at the limiter so you can easily do many laps before your engine goes kaput. Auto lift.. no boris Smile
Boris the number of times pressing your pedal is minimal dofference. Just avoid getting dust and hair inside them or pressing really hard.
Time for new adventures:

Probably out before "new" westhill...
The roll cage dimensions needs a bit of work...
I think it needs lots of work overall Smile
and I just wanted to ask you if you could help me with my suspension...

... anyone on here interested in building a base setup for my 24h Special? I can't really get to grips with it
Quote from ACCAkut :and I just wanted to ask you if you could help me with my suspension...

... anyone on here interested in building a base setup for my 24h Special? I can't really get to grips with it

hold on, 24H special?
nah my Alzen Porsche. It ran in a class called 24h Special

Yolo: http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/lx8.20506/

Quote from ACCAkut :and I just wanted to ask you if you could help me with my suspension...

I'm happy to occasionally drive the car and give you feedback but sadly it is not exactly my type of car so I'm not really interested about it. If you have questions I'm happy to answer but making the suspension for the car would require just too much time spent finding data and calculating stuff. What's the problem?
since I deleted the setup.ini the car is more or less undriveable, no grip at all at the front axle (that is with the official spring rates I got) So its (I guess) a matter of setting up dampers and rollbars.
Did you save your setup.ini contents before you deleted it? If yes then just go through each setup setting to see where the spring, damper or some else value goes outside the setup.ini range and then use the min or max value of that setting (from setup.ini) as placeholder. For example if your front wheelrate was 120k and your setup.ini range was 60k-90k then use 90k. Similarly if your diff coast was 35 in the drivetrain.ini but your setup.ini had it limited to 50-80 then use 50.

Have you calculated the spring frequencies?
Suzuka v1.1

3D grass
Improoved vegetation
3D external landscape
Track surfaces and physics improovements (Sand, Grass, Carpet, Kerbs, and Invalid Track areas)
Track Map functional
Track Cameras improoved
Added colisions with track objects (Except ‘cones’)
Pole and Sun position reorientated
Minor textures changes and improovements (Pit building, Terrain and Trees)
3D Road mesh improoved for smoother track surface

https://malagoligarage.wordpre ... suzuka-circuit-v-1-0-wip/

Edit:
Wow on that site is also updated Brno track, with 3d grass and shit.., must check it out

Who are those guys? I see that Ascona mod that is on the AC forums as well, but all other content from the site was never on AC forums, meaning it's probably ilegal conversions.
I don't care much... both tracks are awesome
Quote from kars19 :I don't care much... both tracks are awesome

I have to care when they ask for donations on stolen stuff Smile

Tried both tracks, Suzuka still has too smooth surface, giving bad feedback to the wheel. Brno is ok.
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/assetto-corsa-livery-contest.20636/

Livery contest!

Calling that thing a contest is a bit stretch...

What that thread title should be named is "post here your skins so we can use them for free". Which is fine if that is what they were saying instead of calling it a "contest"...
Quote from Hyperactive :
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/assetto-corsa-livery-contest.20636/

Livery contest!

Calling that thing a contest is a bit stretch...

What that thread title should be named is "post here your skins so we can use them for free". Which is fine if that is what they were saying instead of calling it a "contest"...

And I think lots of people will be happy to have their skin in-game
Hey Fellow LFS'ers. You may have raced on our DMR Assetto Server.

I'd appreciate it if any of you could give me some support in a MP issues request thread I have made over on the Assetto forum:

http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/fixes-required-to-make-mp-more-usable-will-we-see-any-in-dream-pack-1-1.20687/

I think most of us know how bad AC is compared to LFS when it comes to MP and hosting/running a server. A lot of people don't seem to realise how good it could be (they have never played LFS Big grin).

The more Kunos see people are interested in them improving this area of the game the more likely they will be to do something about it.

Feel free to leave any of your own (reasonable) suggestions. Or rate the thread / give me a "like". This is for us, not just me. Of course, keep it civilised and constructive Big grin !

Thanks!
The requested thread could not be found.
Warming up for the Ouninpohja

Loose surface can be fun in AC if done right
OMG Big grin . Is it something released ?

One thing that keeps me wondering :
Quote from blog (Lambo annoucement) :...about fifty additional cars officially licensed will be included in Assetto Corsa during 2015...

This makes almost 1 car per week as an objective (since the begining of the year)... Were they very optimists ? Will we get many cars at once (except for the dream pack dlc, I do not know if it was the case before) ?
Just wondering ... ^^
Thats the thing which generates the money all the time. Kids talk about it with each other 'omg omg, lets drive that supercar.. No matter if it feels real or not'.

Useful? No. But who cares.

Quote from kars19 :Warming up for the Ouninpohja .. Loose surface can be fun in AC if done right

Looks great! Too bad they can't develop a workable multiplayer environment.

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG