The online racing simulator
Quote from Racer X NZ :AMP, sorry but I don't understand your question.

You appear to put a lot of faith in RT (and have linked to articles from them numerous times). I think if it was an American site with CIA involvement (rather than a Russian site with KGB/FSB/Russian State Security) involvement you'd be much more reluctant to use their articles to prove your speculation.
And did you read my point about the time test ?

Or my point about it's all propaganda ?. With regards to RT, generally the west doesn't see their info, and their news tends to survive the time test far better than anything in western media. IE, OMG.... Russia has just invaded again, again, again, again, and never do we hear, oh, we got it wrong, again, again, again...........
You may almost think it's planted propaganda.........

As indeed most media information is on all sides. Then again there are a few journalists who actually give informed information, Robert Parry, Pepe Escobar, Paul Craig Roberts, and some others spring to mind. Two of those three are US citizens, and have many decades of history in the US in their fields. I also quote US intelligence agents, past and present. Even the US State Dept !. So I think that I try to give a wide range of sources, rather than your claim that I only quote RT.

There's a lot I don't post, either unconfirmed or too opposite to western media to be bothered arguing about, most of it will become obvious given time anyway.

However, I strongly suggest people do their own research and confirm independently the information I provide. However factual discussions seem to be in short supply here, rather the discussion seems to be more focused on a general denial of anything that disagrees with western propaganda.

Quote from Racer X NZ :And did you read my point about the time test ?

Or my point about it's all propaganda ?. With regards to RT, generally the west doesn't see their info, and their news tends to survive the time test far better than anything in western media. IE, OMG.... Russia has just invaded again, again, again, again, and never do we hear, oh, we got it wrong, again, again, again...........
You may almost think it's planted propaganda.........

As indeed most media information is on all sides. Then again there are a few journalists who actually give informed information, Robert Parry, Pepe Escobar, Paul Craig Roberts, and some others spring to mind. Two of those three are US citizens, and have many decades of history in the US in their fields. I also quote US intelligence agents, past and present. Even the US State Dept !. So I think that I try to give a wide range of sources, rather than your claim that I only quote RT.

There's a lot I don't post, either unconfirmed or too opposite to western media to be bothered arguing about, most of it will become obvious given time anyway.

However, I strongly suggest people do their own research and confirm independently the information I provide. However factual discussions seem to be in short supply here, rather the discussion seems to be more focused on a general denial of anything that disagrees with western propaganda.

So... What are you going to blame the US for now seeing that the Ukraine nonsense seems to be clearing up?
Quote from Racer X NZ :
Why do I say the Ukraine ?, well, it all gets a bit confusing. I've taken to saying Kiev when I'm talking about the US/Banker side and alt talking about their opponents.

That is not proper English language usage. Try this educational website, especially since you are the first to correct grammar and spelling of other people.
http://www.trussel.com/the.htm
I'm not as confident as you guys are about this lasting, but here's hoping.
So, where was the west in creating this ceasefire ? oh yes, about here.....

While the details are as yet unreleased, Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko confirmed that “it concerns aid in military-technical cooperation, as lethal and non-lethal weapons, including precision guided weapons”.
The weapons will be provided on a bilateral basis, with Nato keen to stress that they do not have the capacity or wherewithal to provide arms.
The organisation will, however, provide support on cyber defence, logistics, command control and communications, rehabilitation of injured soldiers and advice over defence reform. It will also provide €15m in funding to Ukraine, for the modernisation of its military, Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen confirmed.
“It is definitely a landmark event, the highest level in the 20-year partnership between Ukraine and Nato.”
- President Petro Poroshenko
Leaders of the 28 member countries convened with Poroshenko on Thursday afternoon (September 4), offering him financialsupport as well as military assistance, he told a press conference marking the end of the first day of the Nato Summit 2014.
http://www.darkgovernment.com/news/nato-nations-giving-ukraine-precision-guided-weapons/

Perhaps he's just too excited about new arms and funding to mention the humanitarian aid the West forgot to provide........

Russia provides humanitarian aid and guess what " RUSSIA INVADES UKRAINE" (Take 5)
NATO on Friday condemned the entry of a Russian “humanitarian” convoy into Ukrainian territory without the consent of Ukrainian authorities, an event Ukraine charged was a “direct invasion.”

So, perhaps this will last long enough for the West to rearm the Ukraine and send in their troops, who knows. I don't expect it's over yet though.
Quote from Racer X NZ :I'm not as confident as you guys are about this lasting, but here's hoping.
So, where was the west in creating this ceasefire ? oh yes, about here.....

While the details are as yet unreleased, Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko confirmed that “it concerns aid in military-technical cooperation, as lethal and non-lethal weapons, including precision guided weapons”.
The weapons will be provided on a bilateral basis, with Nato keen to stress that they do not have the capacity or wherewithal to provide arms.
The organisation will, however, provide support on cyber defence, logistics, command control and communications, rehabilitation of injured soldiers and advice over defence reform. It will also provide €15m in funding to Ukraine, for the modernisation of its military, Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen confirmed.
“It is definitely a landmark event, the highest level in the 20-year partnership between Ukraine and Nato.”
- President Petro Poroshenko
Leaders of the 28 member countries convened with Poroshenko on Thursday afternoon (September 4), offering him financialsupport as well as military assistance, he told a press conference marking the end of the first day of the Nato Summit 2014.
http://www.darkgovernment.com/news/nato-nations-giving-ukraine-precision-guided-weapons/

Perhaps he's just too excited about new arms and funding to mention the humanitarian aid the West forgot to provide........

Russia provides humanitarian aid and guess what " RUSSIA INVADES UKRAINE" (Take 5)
NATO on Friday condemned the entry of a Russian “humanitarian” convoy into Ukrainian territory without the consent of Ukrainian authorities, an event Ukraine charged was a “direct invasion.”

So, perhaps this will last long enough for the West to rearm the Ukraine and send in their troops, who knows. I don't expect it's over yet though.

Ukraine... That's soooooo last summer

What happens to the 5 eyes if Scotland leaves the band? Do we get contacts? Or still wear the rose colored glasses? Is Yoko behind this British break up as well?

I wonder if there's some IRA burnout sitting in front of the TV looking at this vote and thinking, "WHAT THE !@#@!!!!!???".
-
(flymike91) DELETED by flymike91 : sht disturbing
I was wondering how long it would take for satellite imagery to be released, so here it is, probably US based on what was there at the time. And what does it show ?

Do your own research here, Mind you, it hasn't made the mainstream news yet for some strange reason......

And, if your wondering why WW part 3 hasn't happend yet, wot with the U.S. having all the tech etc, Google USS Donald Cook. Bit of a LOL really. Seems that the US's latest gear may have been trumped.

Mind you, we in NZ did this years ago on a naval excerse. Only, with us our gear was so old no one was meant to be running the frequencies that we were, so the US's latest and greatest jamming gear didn't work on our radar. Our old frigate ended up controlling the fleets anti aircraft defence.

Same with us often winning anti sub competitions down round here when we're allowed to compete, mk1 eyeball, slow aircraft, a shortage of high tech gear seems to work.

A bit similar when you consider that the Russians were using a SU 24 against the USS Donald Cook, latest Aegis gear etc, and how many strikes did they carry out ? Feel the burn

Update; 17/11 ( Nov 17 for our US viewers ),

The image may well be false, given to the Russian's by a self proclaimed US 'expert' called George Bilt. Given the standard crap that happened at the G20 it wouldn't be a surprise.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/nov/16/vladimir-putin-leaves-g20-after-leaders-line-up-to-browbeat-him-over-ukraine

Mind you, the USS Donald Cook issue still stands.
http://www.voltairenet.org/article185860.html

As does the standard western ISIS rubbish.
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/isis-terror/airstrikes-fail-slow-isis-iraq-killing-spree-database-suggests-n247601

If you want to stop ISIS, stop funding, arming, training, providing medical care, and safe houses in London, New York, Tel Aviv, and other desirable locations for their leadership. That would probably help !

Or, then there's the Western approach,

"You all need to be scared, very, very scared. Like the Boogie man, ISIS are going to get you !
But we can fight them and keep you safe for the never to be repeated price of $$$$$$$.
Buy now, this is a one time TV only offer.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE.

For each weapons system you buy, we'll give you a uTube video of your favourite terrorist being killed by one of our weapons systems. Plus, you get to have an signed picture of your favourite US President.

Buy now, this offer won't last !!!!!"
Quote from Mustangman759 :Quick question for Racer X: Why do you say "The Ukraine"? Or are you just copying and pasting this crap from some Soviet bloc nut job?

Word украина is sourced from word окраина, which means outskirts. You say "the outskirts", not "a outskirts" or whatever.
"There is a perfectly logical explanation as to why the country called Ukraine used to take a definite article. Under the Russian Empire, the part of Eastern Europe that is currently Ukraine and part of eastern Poland constituted the borderlands of the Empire - in Russian "krai" ("edge"). The Russian preposition "u", which is attached to the word "krai" as a prefix, means "at". This gives us the name "Ukraina", or "The Edge of the Empire/Borderland". The former use of the definite article in English (which does not exist in Russian) represented linguistic recognition of the political reality that what was then "The Ukraine" constituted the western limits of the Russian, and later the Soviet, empire. Since Ukraine became an independent country it has become a requirement in politically correct English to drop the article in deference to the fact that Ukraine, as an independent state, can no longer be considered a borderland territory of Russia."
http://www.theguardian.com/notesandqueries/query/0,,-9544,00.html

So, according to this your correct, however 'The' is still used. By Obama as an example as recently as April this year. I suggest you should correct him as well as your countries leader seems confused about the 'correct' name as well !

It's understandable though as Ukraine is now trying to be the Western border, so in recognition of that fact perhaps 'The' is in fact still correct.

However, I shall now endeavour to use their desired name in future.
From Wiktionary:

Since the country's independence in 1991, style guides recommend Ukraine (as in "a musician from Ukraine"), without an article. Previously, the most common usage was the Ukraine (as in "a musician from the Ukraine").

http://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/Ukraine
In the interests of political correctness, I would point out that 'American', when used to refer to the citizens of, or the republic of 'The United States of America' is considered imperialistic and highly offensive to many citizens of the Southern Americas. They make the valid point that America is a region, not a country.

I would therefore suggest that just as we now refer to Ukraine, we also now refer to 'The United States of America'. This is the official name given in the 1777 Articles of Confederacy. US or USA are also acceptable as abreviations.

"Beyond vagueness, "American" also can be interpreted as a loaded term when verbalized by people from the U.S. As one Argentine friend explained, "Someone from the U.S. calling him or herself 'American' is equivalent to people from the U.S. traveling anywhere in the world and expecting everyone to speak English." In other words, many link the practice to that negative U.S. tourist stereotype: rude, culturally unaware and self-centered."
http://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2013/06/what-does-american-actually-mean/276999/

And back on topic, here's Germany's Foreign Minister strongly suggesting that Europe doesn't need another economic basketcase
http://sputniknews.com/politics/20141123/1015064845.html

The German minister also stated that it is unrealistic to think that Ukraine might join the European Union in the short term, since the improvement of the economic and political situation in the country is “the project of the next few generations”.

“This is why today there is no point in discussing Ukraine’s membership of the EU,” Steinmeier added.

And this is an interesting review of the global situation, as Ukraine is really only a scene in the overall game play.
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/11/24/387325/cold-war-20-not-a-likely-win-for-the-us/

"In one sense, the conflict has already begun. The U.S. and Russia are grappling over Ukraine, beginning with the U.S.-sponsored coup against the democratically elected Ukrainian government in February. At the same time, the U.S. has been working to overthrow Russia’s allies in Syria and Iran. Conflict through such proxies was one of the hallmarks of the first Cold War—think Cuba, Korea, Nicaragua, and Vietnam. It’s the reason the Cold War was “Cold.” The protagonists never fought each other directly.

But Cold War 2.0 pits the U.S. not only against Russia, but against China as well. And the outcome for 2.0 may be quite different than it was for 1.0. This should give the U.S. pause before it escalates any further.

The U.S. is a much less formidable power today than it was when the Cold War started at the end of World War II. It was the only major participant in that War that was not devastated by the fighting. In fact, its economy was strengthened, mightily. Its political and cultural systems were bolstered as well. In the entire history of the world, there has never been so great an asymmetry of power between one nation and the rest as there was at the beginning of Cold War 1.0.

Today, things are dramatically different. Other countries have caught up with and even surpassed the U.S. in economic power. Last month, China’s economy became the largest in the world in purchasing power parity terms. It is China that loans the U.S. hundreds of billions of dollars a year needed to fund its budget and trade deficits. It holds some $3 trillion of U.S. notes from this lending. Going to war with your banker may not be the smartest idea.

Today, thanks to the U.S., Russia and China are allies. U.S. sanctions against Russia over Ukraine have driven it closer to China. And the U.S. “pivot to Asia” to contain China has driven it into the arms of Russia. More sobering is that each of them has adopted far more potent economic systems than either of them fielded in Cold War 1.0.

Russia lost the first Cold War because communism not only stifled individual freedom, it offered no incentives for efficiency or innovation. It has now embraced its own variant of capitalism. China has too. It abandoned communism in 1979 with the reforms of Deng Xiaoping and now operates the most successful neo-liberal capitalist regime in the world. The results have been bracing, even startling."

Has NZ realised this turn around ? Ummm, Yes, yes we have.....
http://www.chinafta.govt.nz/1-The-agreement/

"The New Zealand–China Free Trade Agreement is a bilateral free trade agreement signed between the People's Republic of China and New Zealand in April 2008. It is the first free trade agreement that China has signed with any developed country, "

"On 9 November 2010, New Zealand, Russia and its Customs Union partners Belarus and Kazakhstan agreed to commence negotiations on a comprehensive and modern Free Trade Agreement (FTA). This followed the completion of experts’ scoping discussions that began in June 2010."

Have we stood up against the US ?

"After the Disarmament and Arms Control Act was passed by the Lange Labour government, the United States government suspended its ANZUS obligations to New Zealand. The legislation was a milestone in New Zealand's development as a nation and seen as an important act of sovereignty, self-determination and cultural identity.[6][7] New Zealand's three decade anti-nuclear campaign is the only successful movement of its type in the world which resulted in the nation's nuclear-weapon-free zone status being enshrined in legislation.[8]"

FYI, ANZUS obligations actually meant, if NZ was attacked, the US would schedule a meeting to discuss the situation.

TL: DR 'Yeah, Right'
-
(TexasLTU) DELETED by Scawen : way over the top, unpleasant posting
I tried to look for some informed facts to discuss in your post but failed to find any.

What I did find however is a pinup photo for you to put on your phone/desktop. I've tried to bring it up to date for you Smile

If anyone is curious about the timing of our informed USAryan rant, this may well be a cause....
http://itar-tass.com/en/russia/772740

Or this, http://russia-insider.com/en/2015/01/22/2636

This is also highly likely ! http://russia-insider.com/en/2015/01/22/2612

This certainly is something that some groups would prefer not to be made public ! Perhaps it sounds vaguely like a recent posting on this thread ?

In a recent broadcast of “Tagesthemen”, the main newscast of Germany’s ARD public television channel, Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk grotesquely distorted the history of World War II, accusing the Soviet Union of having invaded Germany and Ukraine.
Remarkably, this brazen and thoroughly calculated falsehood, designed to promote the myth of a joint German-Ukrainian struggle against a Soviet-Russian aggressor, went unchallenged by the presenter. It has not been denounced by the broadcaster in retrospect.
The interview, conducted with Yatsenyuk during his visit to German Chancellor Angela Merkel on January 7, consisted largely of anti-Russian ranting. Presenter Pinar Atalay’s innocuous and unfocused questions remained unanswered, and only amounted to brief interruptions to Yatsenyuk’s castigation of Putin, Russia and the Soviet Union.

I'd love to post western sources, but, for some bizarre reason western media seems incapable of reporting any of this.

Here's the US State Dept refusing to answer any questions. But, apparently, like our funny friend, "Its All Russia's Fault !"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkYNpZcK9ws

Mind you, Russia does have a sense of humour, here's an earlier reply to an earlier "Russian Invasion"

Russian Embassy, UAEVerified account
‏@RusEmbassyUAE

#NATO's latest evidence of #Russian armor invading #Ukraine has been leaked! Seems to be the most convincing ever!

Anyway, lets open the floor to our funny little US raver to no doubt post another highly informed response.

And Dude, before you have another rant, We (NZ & US) are officially allies and BFF's. We even spy on the world and nark on our friends for you ! Here's our PM saying so.
"Prime Minister John Key says any support from New Zealand for the fight against ISIS is "the price of the club", in being part of the Five Eyes spying alliance."

So watch your mouth with your next post thanks ! Smile
You don't talk to your allies and BFF's like that.

And, for the rest of the thinking world, here's Abby Martin analysing the latest US State of the Union propoganda fest.
http://investmentwatchblog.com/abby-martin-exposes-obamas-sotu-double-speak-brainwash-update/

I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for an intelligent and informed US response to Abby's review.
You should really reconsider what you consider a SEP cousin

"Obamacare rates as an SEP. As in, don't care, not my problem...........

An SEP is Someone Else's Problem. Yeah, it's a joke and another device to seperate you from $, cus $ are really important."

You're not looking at it the right way.
You spout off all this half baked conspiracy stuff like it's gospel. Good for you. People gotta have a hobby. Here's the thing. Look at how easy you get this info. I can get the same info. I'm not going to argue the validity of this information. Just acknowledge that info is out there for the getting. Am I wrong here? OK. Well if the evil five eyed monstrosity somehow allows us access to this stuff, then why in the hell are they making it impossible to find out a simple question about Obamacare?
As much as you like to look for things that go Bump in the night, the darker side of a story and whatnot, I throw you a really big bone here and you run from it when you should be humping my leg in appreciation. Don't you think it's a little bit interesting how those numbers are almost impossible to get? Especially when with just a little digging, you can get pretty much whatever you want on US gov from infowars or a whole host of other websites. Try finding out how many people paid more than one month on their health insurance.
Racer x is so blatantly racist against Americans it is ridiculous.
Racer Y, what exactly does Obamacare have to do with the Ukraine ?

Bmxtwins, read my last post please. NZ & USA are BFF's, we love each other. We're even in your super secret spy club together !

How can it be that NZ hates the USA ?, we just like to pull you up on a few details and facts ocasionally. We do the same with China though Smile

And, back on topic, this is awesome.

Yatsenyuk not only denies that millions of Ukrainians fought in the war against Nazism and Fascism in the Soviet army, but actually calls the assault of the Red Army which liberated Europe from Nazism an aggression. Moreover, Yatsenyuk puts Ukraine in one pot with the Nazi Germany, thus rewriting the history of WWII.

Ukraine’s PM compares Russia to the Soviet Union in 1940 – and adds “it must be prevented from invading Ukraine and Germany again!“

Live before millions of German viewers, in Berlin with the Reichstag on the background, Ukraine’s PM Arseniy Yatsenyuk thunders: “nobody is entitled to rewrite the outcome of WW2.”

The setting is an interview with Tagesthemen („Issues of the day“)- Germany’s second most important TV news magazine.

Which outcome, we beg his pardon? But the – wait for it – the Soviet invasion of Germany of course! How is that for rewriting the outcome of WW2?

In a country where the denial of the Holocaust (is) a criminal offense, and where Nazi insignia – so popular in Ukraine today – is illegal, Yats had just declared:

“Russian aggression in the Ukraine is a threat to world order.”

“We can all very well remember the Soviet invasion of the Ukraine and Germany. This must be prevented from happening again.”
http://redpilltimes.com/ukraine-pm-yats-compares-modern-day-germany-ww2-third-reich-live-german-tv-video/

"Germany’s mainstream media have yet to catch up, but probably never will because their embarrassment is palpable.

According to the German weekly newspaper Der Freitag “that Ukraine has a Nazi problem is by now sufficiently known. (…) Now Yatsenyuk has compared today’s Russia with the 1940 Soviet Union, and Germany to the Third Reich. This, without being contradicted, in a major German news program, in 2015.”

So to summarise, Yats wanted Hitler to successfully defeat Russia, and effectively win WW2?

Yats is upset that the Russian Army (25 million casualties suffered), was able to push back Hitler’s forces and, along with its US, French and GB allies (EDIT, I think one or two other Nations may have been involved as well !), finally defeat the nazi army.
After Ukraine nationalists celebrated the New Year with a nazi séance # in downtown Kiev, Ukraine Prime Minister, Arseny Yatsenyuk traveled to Berlin to share his warped view of WW2 history.

In what can only be described as an EPIC interview, and rare glimpse into the mind of a sociopath, Victoria Nuland’s golden boy, made a golden fool of himself in front of all Germany.

Not a peep from any main stream media outlets on this incredible display of stupidity from a ‘world leader’…and I use that term very loosely.

Yeah Europe and America, give this guy some money…good call."

Appendix Smile

# What a creep show Ukraine has become.

It’s like an episode of The Walking Dead.
Either Ukrainian nationalists are just looney tunes crazy, or Victoria Nuland laced her coup d’etat cookies with some funky strong LSD where people in Kiev now believe their WW2 Nazi idols will come back to life in some sort of messiah-like second coming.

"Via AFP:

The march on what would have been Stepan Bandera’s 106th birthday moved along the same streets on which hundreds of thousands rallied for three months last winter before ousting a Moscow-backed president.

Some wore World War II-era army uniforms while others draped themselves in the red and black nationalist flags and chanted “Ukraine belongs to Ukrainians” and “Bandera will return and restore order”.

“The Kremlin is afraid of Bandera because he symbolises the very idea of a completely independent Ukraine,” Lidia Ushiy said while holding up a portrait of the far-right icon at the head of the march.

Bandera is a mythical but immensely divisive figure in Ukraine whom some compare to Cuba’s Che Guevara.

His movement’s slogan — “Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!” — was also the catchphrase of last year’s pro-European revolt.

As noted above, the marchers in Kiev are honouring what amounts to be a Pro-Nazi Ukrainian nationalist, chanting that he will return and set Ukraine free."

Any American want to comment on topic and on your chosen regimes opinions on Nazi Germany ?
Quote from Bmxtwins :Racer x is so blatantly racist against Americans it is ridiculous.

America isn't a race, it's a nationality.
Quote from Racer X NZ :Racer Y, what exactly does Obamacare have to do with the Ukraine ?

Bmxtwins, read my last post please. NZ & USA are BFF's, we love each other. We're even in your super secret spy club together !

How can it be that NZ hates the USA ?, we just like to pull you up on a few details and facts ocasionally. We do the same with China though Smile

And, back on topic, this is awesome.

Yatsenyuk not only denies that millions of Ukrainians fought in the war against Nazism and Fascism in the Soviet army, but actually calls the assault of the Red Army which liberated Europe from Nazism an aggression. Moreover, Yatsenyuk puts Ukraine in one pot with the Nazi Germany, thus rewriting the history of WWII.

Ukraine’s PM compares Russia to the Soviet Union in 1940 – and adds “it must be prevented from invading Ukraine and Germany again!“

Live before millions of German viewers, in Berlin with the Reichstag on the background, Ukraine’s PM Arseniy Yatsenyuk thunders: “nobody is entitled to rewrite the outcome of WW2.”

The setting is an interview with Tagesthemen („Issues of the day“)- Germany’s second most important TV news magazine.

Which outcome, we beg his pardon? But the – wait for it – the Soviet invasion of Germany of course! How is that for rewriting the outcome of WW2?

In a country where the denial of the Holocaust (is) a criminal offense, and where Nazi insignia – so popular in Ukraine today – is illegal, Yats had just declared:

“Russian aggression in the Ukraine is a threat to world order.”

“We can all very well remember the Soviet invasion of the Ukraine and Germany. This must be prevented from happening again.”
http://redpilltimes.com/ukraine-pm-yats-compares-modern-day-germany-ww2-third-reich-live-german-tv-video/

"Germany’s mainstream media have yet to catch up, but probably never will because their embarrassment is palpable.

According to the German weekly newspaper Der Freitag “that Ukraine has a Nazi problem is by now sufficiently known. (…) Now Yatsenyuk has compared today’s Russia with the 1940 Soviet Union, and Germany to the Third Reich. This, without being contradicted, in a major German news program, in 2015.”

So to summarise, Yats wanted Hitler to successfully defeat Russia, and effectively win WW2?

Yats is upset that the Russian Army (25 million casualties suffered), was able to push back Hitler’s forces and, along with its US, French and GB allies (EDIT, I think one or two other Nations may have been involved as well !), finally defeat the nazi army.
After Ukraine nationalists celebrated the New Year with a nazi séance # in downtown Kiev, Ukraine Prime Minister, Arseny Yatsenyuk traveled to Berlin to share his warped view of WW2 history.

In what can only be described as an EPIC interview, and rare glimpse into the mind of a sociopath, Victoria Nuland’s golden boy, made a golden fool of himself in front of all Germany.

Not a peep from any main stream media outlets on this incredible display of stupidity from a ‘world leader’…and I use that term very loosely.

Yeah Europe and America, give this guy some money…good call."

Appendix Smile

# What a creep show Ukraine has become.

It’s like an episode of The Walking Dead.
Either Ukrainian nationalists are just looney tunes crazy, or Victoria Nuland laced her coup d’etat cookies with some funky strong LSD where people in Kiev now believe their WW2 Nazi idols will come back to life in some sort of messiah-like second coming.

"Via AFP:

The march on what would have been Stepan Bandera’s 106th birthday moved along the same streets on which hundreds of thousands rallied for three months last winter before ousting a Moscow-backed president.

Some wore World War II-era army uniforms while others draped themselves in the red and black nationalist flags and chanted “Ukraine belongs to Ukrainians” and “Bandera will return and restore order”.

“The Kremlin is afraid of Bandera because he symbolises the very idea of a completely independent Ukraine,” Lidia Ushiy said while holding up a portrait of the far-right icon at the head of the march.

Bandera is a mythical but immensely divisive figure in Ukraine whom some compare to Cuba’s Che Guevara.

His movement’s slogan — “Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!” — was also the catchphrase of last year’s pro-European revolt.

As noted above, the marchers in Kiev are honouring what amounts to be a Pro-Nazi Ukrainian nationalist, chanting that he will return and set Ukraine free."

Any American want to comment on topic and on your chosen regimes opinions on Nazi Germany ?

Again this info is just too easy to get too. And boring. And you know every time I back tracked your sources I came up with a dead end or an incredible amount of BS. I still remember that post about some "un named source" going off about a high level conversation between the Saudi King and Putin with only a couple of people in the room. Remember that one? I spotted the BS in less than a paragraph. Then there was the youtube video, That loser, the so-called Expert, had to be coached what to say and you could watch the idiot's eyes scroll the entire time he was babbling on about what he knew. Yeah you can get all the access to that crap all you want.
Not like the Obamacare numbers I've been looking for.
It totally amazes me that we can get all this access to half baked propaganda and twisted "news" about
alleged top level government conspiracies, yet I can't find out about who pays for their healthcare.
I'm telling you cousin, that's the golden egg of conspiracies right there.
-
(dfgjkl) DELETED by dfgjkl
Quote from Racer X NZ :
The video is a Grad attack on clearly civilian targets. Killed about 30 people.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=308_1422131903#Te9DftXEfz9eQedW.99

These are from separatists' Grad who have just started assault on Mariupol.

Now it becomes just a copy of Balkans. Just the same, when Serbian Crvena Zvezda Belgrad (Red Star Belgrad) club fans went to commit war crimes on Croatians and Bosnians, which they called fascist Ustashs (Croatian military organization from WW2 on German side).
The only difference is - even if they will be prosecuted at Hague war criminal justice court they will not be punished because, unlike in Serbia, in Novorussia there would be no will to join EU.
-
Civil wars always turn out to be bloody affairs, here is some info on the US Civil war....

The Civil War, America's bloodiest conflict, cost nearly 1,100,000 casualties and claimed more than 620,000 lives. The campaigning armies left destruction in their wake, particularly in the Southern states that bore the brunt of the fighting. Best estimates place the total number of war-time clashes in excess of 10,000, many of them large scale encounters that resulted in staggering losses for both sides.
https://www.phil.muni.cz/~vndrzl/amstudies/civilwar_stats.htm

And they've only got worse since then.
-

All gone to shit in Ukraina, what now?
(629 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG