The online racing simulator
iRacing - chapter III
(1141 posts, started )
Quote from Bmxtwins :
Quote from Timo1992 :Will see how the next races will be. Smile

But I got a much better feeling for the Skip in the last race compared to the races before.

if you get your irating up, LLM 2 has an extra spot for the MoE race. High likelihood of Lol's and rolls because Matt is driving.

Much appreciate that, Ray. Smile

But at the moment I'm stuck between 1450-1550

Someone having an 2000 iRating account for me with the content? Big grin

Nah just kidding, I don't know when I'll be ready for this. Although I've improved my driving in the Skip and Mazda a little bit more. At the moment purchasing one of the GT3 cars in order to test my driving ability in those ones doesn't really make sense because most of the hosted leagues require an iRating upon 1900.

Think I'll be watching the 24 hour race stream and next track (COTA) who knows...we'll see if I'd be ready.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :
Quote from anttt69 :Because i aint paying $24 to enter one race &

i doubt that has stopped anyone before

I'd be careful. They'd probably sue you for a few million.

I'd have to do something wrong to get sued.
Quote from anttt69 :
Quote from dawesdust_12 :
Quote from anttt69 :Because i aint paying $24 to enter one race &

i doubt that has stopped anyone before

I'd be careful. They'd probably sue you for a few million.

I'd have to do something wrong to get sued.

You're not paying them their money! That's a mortal sin for the iRental team.
Quote from Bmxtwins :3 months of iRacing for $10 and you get all the content you need for the Daytona 500 and the Daytona 24 hour if you can find a Ford GT3 team.

https://members.iracing.com/membersite/SubscriptionSelection.do?promotion_code=PR-2015NASCARDAYTONA

$20 too expensive.
Quote from Bmxtwins :3 months of iRacing for $10 and you get all the content you need for the Daytona 500 and the Daytona 24 hour if you can find a Ford GT3 team.

https://members.iracing.com/membersite/SubscriptionSelection.do?promotion_code=PR-2015NASCARDAYTONA

let me guess, only for people who dont have iracing yet?
Hello,
I'm interested in fielding a team for the Blancpain Endurance series. I will be around to help build sets andsuch. Looking for 1-3 drivers, might have one already. I have experience with setting the RUF up from MoE, where our team did show some impressive early round pace despite set backs in the form of bad luck. Looking for a new driver roster that has aspirations to go for the team DWC. Car choice is up in the air. PM me please.

Best,
Ray
Bump for shameless self promotion! I'm making some guides on how to run the Cadillac at each track, as well as general rantings on how the car behaves when you do certain things to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhaNKZhU_18
This new update is worth a bump.

Comedy.

Maybe try again next week, probably the site will be up. Thumbs up
The site crashed more times than the average oval pro race Smile
Quote from Mustangman759 :The site crashed more times than the average oval pro race Smile

Well, that's what you pay for. Unbeatable online service. Smile

Selling the Nürburgring and the Nords for 14,95 each is also ridiculous. Smile Can't say I'm surprised, though.

iRacing - chapter III
(1141 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG