The online racing simulator
Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
Quote from jibber :Found out there's quite a few owners in my area, here's another from today:

Wow! Mine would perfectly fit in there, but unfortunately it's not my car two.

^Nice picture!

"not my car two." What kind of riddle is this?
Well ... it's car one, actually.
So from 1st november to 28th february you just walk or drive with car TWO,you didn't post?
That's the job for car 0.5 which actually is a bike. For god's sake the winters here in this region are quite mild.
Ahh, now i get the joke... swiss are slow... :P
Which proves once more that us Germans have absolutely no sense of humour.
Don't be so hard on your nation, you have funnybot!
Finally passed my test and got myself a car.

King bodyroll

And with ze familycar on vacation
Michel 4AGE
I will get there sooner or later (pic 1)
You call that body roll? That's NOTHING!
Quote from kars19 :Michel 4AGE
I will get there sooner or later (pic 1)

Just stay away next weekend, it'll probably be chaos during green hell driving days.
Went back to finish the paint correction on the Fiesta.. here's some 'before' side shots..

Doors

Front wing

Rear passenger door

Door fixed!

Some quick phone snaps of end result after a layer of Collinite wax too. Better pics to be taken later this week.

19 hours all in for the machining.. but happy with the results

Cheers..

Ian
Quote from McGherkin :You call that body roll? That's NOTHING!

Trust me, it´s a lot. Maybe it´s not really visible on that particular picture.
Quote from Ian.H :Went back to finish the paint correction on the Fiesta.. here's some 'before' side shots..

Doors

Front wing

Rear passenger door

Door fixed!

Some quick phone snaps of end result after a layer of Collinite wax too. Better pics to be taken later this week.

19 hours all in for the machining.. but happy with the results

Cheers..

Ian

Great work, how much do you charge for that? I really need that done to my Suzuki (it's not as bad but has swirls and holograms).
Quote from lukelfs :Great work, how much do you charge for that? I really need that done to my Suzuki (it's not as bad but has swirls and holograms).

Suzuki as in Swift? or something larger Luke? A swift, for a full correction (including the above listed washing / prep process) would be £250

Cheers..

Ian
The Focus RS is off sometime within the next 2 weeks in P/X for something a little more comfy...

58-plate RRS HST 3.6 TDV8. Wheels being refurbed by dealer amongst other things, including DVD screens / players in front headrests for our young lads to entertain themselves with on the family holidays. Heated front & rear seats, sunroof, fridge / coolbox in front centre arm rest.. definitely a different beast to the RS, but looking forward to the comfort

A whole lot more to detail than the RS though.. should be a fun couple of weekends

Cheers..

Ian
Had a shot at slalom almost a month ago. Was surprisingly fun considering the speeds you get to aren't very high. Thanks to the one who took these delicious pics of my dirty car.

http://youtu.be/_TmGVVYQsQM
After a brief look through the cars here, I start thinking I should maybe clean my car rather than just waiting for it to rain. Then I remember it's a 4x4 and mud is good for the complexion.
Had a ghettomobile this summer.

Will probably not pass upcoming technical inspection, as I drove 30 000+ km on it like there's no tomorrow from May to September (I had Neste Oil card with unlimited fuel credit, so I didn't care for keeping revs low), not sure what I'll get this winter, probably something like Passat B5.5 or a E46.
Second car in a week... although this one will need a bit more TLC

Cheers..

Ian

Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG