The online racing simulator
A New Site
(469 posts, started )
Your mod status is back.
Thanks mate.
Is it even in the plans to fix this, when you tap on the thread tittle, that it goes to first unread and not to the first page?
I don't know what the plans are to change that, but you can get to first unread post if you click on that "piece of paper" icon in front of the thread title.

I would still like the same function to work from the main forum page, where thread titles are displayed but there is NO WAY to get to the first unread post, except by entering the sub-forum first then searching for the thread title that was already shown to you. I can't see any reason why that couldn't work in the same way.
Uhmm...

He must just REALLY like LFS.
Laszlo pls
Quote from Matrixi :Uhmm...

loooooool i just opened a link from a skype conversation, but i accidentally put my phone on the enter button and it opened a link like 30 times
I've just noticed that under Boris there is a "In the corner" title. Is it a substitute for "No longer welcome"?
Quote from rosewood2 :I've just noticed that under Boris there is a "In the corner" title. Is it a substitute for "No longer welcome"?

Seems like a status for temporarily banned users.
Quote from rosewood2 :I've just noticed that under Boris there is a "In the corner" title. Is it a substitute for "No longer welcome"?

Better than Vic messaging me a few days ago asking if I was still banned on the forums, because some merge went wrong
Victor, can you please fix tabs being stripped out within the [code] tags. It's making quite a bit of my code look ugly. (Besides the code it's self looking ugly, ergo it needs all the help it can get.)
Thanks Flame and Daniel for explaining to me the "In the corner" title
It would be nice to enable Hover Zoom for Chrome.
Cars we wanna see in S3

If I "go to first unread post" from my subscriptions page the actual last post from "yesterday, 0:56
by McGherkin" is not displayed. There are 50 posts displayed for me on page 87 (#4301-4350).

Edit: I just checked something. The last post is invisible when I have 25 or 10 posts per page, however it is visible when I set it to 35 posts per page (i.e. when it would not start a new page).
Hmm I didn't check for other threads about this problem. Yours has only been there for one day so possibly none of the forum staff/programmers have noticed it yet.
Since countless bugs have been issued in this thread before, I thought it was the best place for a report.

Also: signatures and people's join dates, post counts, racer names, "online at:" etc. are still missing. :o
In general, it's better to post the bugs into the Bugs - Websites section, as they usually get lost or forgotten among other posts in this thread.
Quote from Flame CZE :In general, it's better to post the bugs into the Bugs - Websites section, as they usually get lost or forgotten among other posts in this thread.

Thank you for the reminder.
Quote from Whiskey :
Quote from 5tag :Cars we wanna see in S3

If I "go to first unread post" from my subscriptions page the actual last post from "yesterday, 0:56
by McGherkin" is not displayed. There are 50 posts displayed for me on page 87 (#4301-4350).

I'm also suffering it, but nobody seems to care
https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/86583-Unread-posts-error

Fixed.

It's a shame people now start to think i don't care. I've always cared, but since LFS's income got so low due to inactivity I had to find another full time job which is keeping me extremely busy these days, leaving very little time left for LFS. And I also want to spent some of my free time as actual free time every now and then, otherwise what's the point of life? Also, if there are more important things that need fixing, then I'll look at those first.
But items that are posted in the bugs section will be looked at, when I have time.
Quote from Victor :
It's a shame people now start to think i don't care. I've always cared, but since LFS's income got so low due to inactivity I had to find another full time job which is keeping me extremely busy these days, leaving very little time left for LFS. And I also want to spent some of my free time as actual free time every now and then, otherwise what's the point of life?

Don't worry, some of us understand. Good work as always.
Quote from Victor :It's a shame people now start to think i don't care. I've always cared, but since LFS's income got so low due to inactivity I had to find another full time job which is keeping me extremely busy these days, leaving very little time left for LFS. And I also want to spent some of my free time as actual free time every now and then, otherwise what's the point of life? Also, if there are more important things that need fixing, then I'll look at those first.
But items that are posted in the bugs section will be looked at, when I have time.

Sorry if I sounded a little harsh, wasn't my intention. What I found weird is that nobody of the usually helping people posted in my bug thread, Flame and you do so well your job that I got too used to get inmediate help and solutions
Quote from Flame CZE :In general, it's better to post the bugs into the Bugs - Websites section, as they usually get lost or forgotten among other posts in this thread.

Quote from Victor :Fixed.

Thanks to both of you.

This Forum needs a "Thanks!" button. And multiquote. ;D

Seriously, take your time. You have done a great job with the new web design and you continue to do so. Cheers!

A New Site
(469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG