The online racing simulator
A New Site
(469 posts, started )
And if there's a group of users,who think that you're horrible? Maybe you should be removed too?
(I'm not talking about myself - I think you're funny. You know like that kind of funny when you're watching a slown - you have no idea what and why it is doing what he does,but you still crack up because of the way it acts!)
I have never heard or seen a slown before. this guy is either creating new words or living in another planet in the case of seeing each other things, i see me as a cat, and you as a mouse that i play with
I'm so sorry Mr. Cat,I'm just a human,made a mistake. For some reason I thoght those slow ceatures were called like that,what I meant is a sloth. Anyway - no chance to play with me,I'm much faster then you,because force mode!
Your flags are so similar
Hi, when my forum account was suspended by the bacteria of political correctness I had an acces to moderation part of the forum, where are infos about bans etc. between mods and devs.
Now I am free again and it's hidden for me.
Just saying, have a nice day.
oh wow, thanks for reporting. Fixed that.
Well, that was a really not cool bug !
LOL, I thought he was joking.
I wanna be banned too
Since few days I noticed something weird - every page here reloads itself automatically right after it's loaded. Page back button always leads me to very same page after first click,only 2nd goes back to previous page. I haven't seen this bahaviour anywhere else,just here in lfs.net,so I guess it's some kind of feature here or is it just some bug at my end? Any clues?
I'm using Firefox 32.0,didn't notice it when trying with IE,but I wasn't logged in lfs.net either.
Quote from Eclipsed :Since few days I noticed something weird - every page here reloads itself automatically right after it's loaded. Page back button always leads me to very same page after first click,only 2nd goes back to previous page. I haven't seen this bahaviour anywhere else,just here in lfs.net,so I guess it's some kind of feature here or is it just some bug at my end? Any clues?
I'm using Firefox 32.0,didn't notice it when trying with IE,but I wasn't logged in lfs.net either.

Never ever noticed something like that here. Veeery likely something going on at your end (I even tried a (portable) version of v32 to verify).

Any particular reason as to why you are running such an old version of Firefox? I'd try a fresh install of Firefox, alternatively creating a new, clean profile.

If you want to debug this I suggest using the Network tab in the Developer Tools (F12) to try to find the request that is causing the redirect. You probably want to enable persistent logs though to make sure the previous request(s) remain available.
Reason running it might sound weird,but it's the newest version that doesn't crash right after launching. No idea,where this problem comes from,as I tied to install many versions of FF and in various locations,at the end I ended up with losing all saved data like bookmarks and passwords.
Anyway - tried that F12,it shows lfs.net first and then 2 facebook and 1 apis.google.com links. What the hell? :o
This might be wild guess, but maybe check your pc for some malware? In my FF40 there is no such problem.

Also FF has backup utility for your bookmarks at least, if not passwords - Bookmarks/Show all/Import and backup (translating from CZ version, might be different in EN).
Quote from Eclipsed :
Anyway - tried that F12,it shows lfs.net first and then 2 facebook and 1 apis.google.com links. What the hell? :o

LFS has FB and G+ Share buttons at the bottom of the page.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :
Quote from Eclipsed :

LFS has FB and G+ Share buttons at the bottom of the page.

Exactly. I've switched computers so I'm now on Linux/Chromium rather than FF but here's a screenshot of the network requests so that you can compare. It's kinda hard to know exactly what to look for since the scenario that you're describing sounds a bit weird, but in my example every single request returns the status 200 (OK). What you are describing sounds like there are redirects going on so look for 301 or 302 codes. And again, remember to enable that preserve log thing.

Edit: analytics.js is blocked by an add-on.
Attached images
lfsnet.png
This is all I get when clicking on last post link,so there is one 302 from facebook. Not sure the meaning of it...
Attached images
a.png
Quote from Eclipsed :This is all I get when clicking on last post link,so there is one 302 from facebook. Not sure the meaning of it...

That's not the entire set of requests, but since this website appears to have it's cache setup properly loading a new page doesn't mean that every single resource has to be transferred again. I did a ctrl+f5 refresh before taking my screenshot, forcing a flush/refresh.

That looks normal. The 302 from facebook just means they've moved that resource for some reason.

Though, as Kid222 pointed out, if Firefox is that wonky on your computer it might be worth running through it with MBAM whatever anti-malware suite people use these days. Smile

A very nice way to manage your bookmarks, if importing/exporting is too much hassle, is to use Firefox Sync. It pushes your stuff into "the cloud" and can be retrieved by another version of FF even if you decide to wipe your entire system at some point. It also allows syncing between devices (which is in fact a very nice feature regardless of this issue).

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-do-i-set-up-firefox-sync or simple enter about:accounts into your address bar.
I would definitely try new FF40 version + clean profile first...
(maybe some portable install is possible, so it will not affect your current version?).

Also it may be worth to try current version with clean profile or in "safe mode".
Well,for the first time in year or so - installing new version of FF does not crash. No idea what was the reason before with v34-v38 I tried back then (mozilla received felt 20k crashreports from me then),now installed v40 in different location and everything works,also the redirect is gone,allthogh the LFS icon on tab still flashes twice when opening any site here,but it does not create new entry in history anymore.
Quote from Eclipsed :This is all I get when clicking on last post link,so there is one 302 from facebook. Not sure the meaning of it...

302 is just a redirect status code meaning the resource uri was found but temporarily changed and that future requests should use that same uri. It's nothing to worry about.
-
(toto096) DELETED by Scawen : spam

A New Site
(469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG