The online racing simulator
iRacing - chapter III
(1141 posts, started )
Quote from jrd.racer :Turn off your virtual wheel.

Some of the newer cars I dont even know what the wheel looks like because its always off for me

I said the exact same thing XD
I was using 450 deg on my formware and 360 in game, thats why it looks weird.
Deeeerp
I jumped on again after a couple months off and couldnt get over the lack of ffb feel.. There is just nothing, have i set something up wrong maybe?
Tried the Nationwide's in Class B for now to do some oval again and rocked my first race from 12th to 3rd and got busted in the second try.

Was up on 5th as someone pushed himself through the mid and crunched me into the wall.
Then got knocked out after caution, have gone wide as much as possible but unfortunately no luck.
Quote from R3DMAN :I jumped on again after a couple months off and couldnt get over the lack of ffb feel.. There is just nothing, have i set something up wrong maybe?

thats the problem, only thing you can set is strength.
Turn minimal strength up?
Even with strength turned up i still didnt feel as much as id want to.
Felt alright with G25 and feels awesome with CSW. I don't really have a problem with the way iR ffb works. I feel like AC's is lacking with this hardware.
with G27 I thought it was just ok, but on my fanatec it feels great. I think LFS feels dead on my fanatec (bump wise), but on G27 liked LFS' feel better
Can somebody post the S3 schedule here when it's announced? I never find these things on the forum :/
Quote from Kristi :Can somebody post the S3 schedule here when it's announced? I never find these things on the forum :/

The schedule can be found somewhere on the members site. Under the events tab, or one of those menus.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :The schedule can be found somewhere on the members site. Under the events tab, or one of those menus.

I think that applies to the current season, but I'm rather interested in the next season's schedules, which are hidden in the dark parts of the forum, somewhere.
Quote from Kristi :I think that applies to the current season, but I'm rather interested in the next season's schedules, which are hidden in the dark parts of the forum, somewhere.

There are no official schedules posted yet for S3. The only thing you'll find in the subforums are send in schedules to the staff, so wishlists which are kinda similar.

But throw it in if somebody finds it, maybe I'm just blind too.
Isn't it always posted in the Staff Announcements subforum ?
What a ****ing race that was.
hell P6 bro good job!
Thanks boothy
Road America

- The outside of Turn 5 now gives a 1x.

This sounded rather interesting:

Silverstone Circuit

- Fixed a badly defined segment of track that could crash the sim for everyone connected if someone drove over that one exact spot.
Here's the usual link to update while the Membersite is down: http://members.iracing.com/download/member/home.jsp

Quote from JackDaMaster :Road America

- The outside of Turn 5 now gives a 1x.

I agree, I would prefer it if a 1x was simply 4 wheels over the white line, then it's consistant for every track rather than completely made up on a whim. It makes no sense why T5 at Road America is a 1x yet the green astroturf in Graham Hill at Brands Hatch is not.

iRacing - chapter III
(1141 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG